ITT: Your personal experience with Asian Massage Parlors with Happy endings...

ITT: Your personal experience with Asian Massage Parlors with Happy endings. I'm thinking about going to one soon and fullfill my fantasy. Any tips for a noobie? I've been reading about them more and saw a thread about it yesterday but 404.

Bump Do you they let you play with there feet? I want to suck on her toes while I fuck her.

I already know of places around my area that will offer a happy ending. I'm just working up nore courage now because I really want to fuck an Asian slut.

bump

I dont think thats how it works man

do you live in the US?

Yes

you might get a handjob and if lucky a blowjob, certainly not a fuck or "toe sucking", unless they're known to do that. they dont want to fuck random dudes.

Any recommendations in the dfw area?

they do that shit in the US?? How would i go about finding one?

Go talk to people

you cannot touch them. my roommate asked to tittyfuck one when she was jacking him off and she said no

This one is epic, hot korean sluts. Will give a bj or full service for extra cash. /midas marrickville com

elaborate. random people online? i certainly dont have any friends who would seek such a thing, i have normal friends who would think its weird.

Yeah, kinda figured.

In my experience there are 2 types, the brothel type, and the independent type.

In the brothel type are generally in bigger cities. the girls are young and hotter and will do pretty much anything because the majority of them are literally sex slaves and have no choice, so be morally aware of that. I don't fuck with those.

The independent type are usually older women, 30s-40s even 50s who are basically former slaves that are now free but don't know any other business so now do rub and tugs. These I'm fine with.

Usually smaller and more bare bones, get a table shower, light massage, and then the flip. Negotiate a price and see what you can get. Generally a hand job and feel the old titties, maybe finger in the puss. Some will blow or fuck you, but most wont.

That's not true at all. It all depends on where you go. Different places offer different things.

happy ending is a handjob you idiot.

Easy just go on back page on the women seeking men page find one in ur area there's one across the street from me that I found out like a week ago Lol

I've gone to one near me. Just outside a small metropolitan area in NY. I've been about 4 times and they've always been down to fuck. Different woman each time. Tho i tend to last awhile so they usually finish me off with a handy