I drive for uber and lyft

I drive for uber and lyft

I have a .40 cal in my reach at all times while driving

AMA

Why would I want to ask you anything?

This

Where do you keep your pistol? Can passengers see it from where they sit? Ever had to pull it on anyone?

Cause you're curious

Or not

last time you experienced an episode of flatulence?

Directly under my right thigh, cannot be seen by passengers even in front passenger seat. So far I haven't had to touch it while working.

why do drivers always want to have a conversation when they pick me up? i don't know what to talk about ever and i don't want to hear about how great driving for Uber is every time i need a ride

I assume you mean impotence and literally never

What kind of holster? I've been thinking of going with a Steering Wheel Column Holster Mount.

You'd love me. I drive in complete silence other than giving updates or asking tips on preferred drop off location, unless you want to talk, then I will.

Why .40 ?

More or less this but at an angle and im with you, thinking of switching to a column holster.

I prefer short range stopping power considering the circumstances

hi point?

Ever been pulled over while carrying? Did it go smoothly?

Sig

This

Not yet while carrying anyway.. I'm a member of a local police support group. The 100 club. The sticker on the back of my car is an incredible shield.

Is the money and shit to deal with worth the job?
I just lost my job due to a corporate downsize and was thinking of going this route.

Serious question- Why? Why do you keep a gun with you?

I am you. I'm only doing it short term while I work on a new job after being laid off. I completed a back ground check today between drives. The money isn't great but I'm not the type to waste day light hours doing nothing.

>Alien Gear
muh nugguh

I've thought on this. I carry just I'm case I have to. If I were to be held up or car jacked I'd probably give it all up, but if i find myself in a life or death situation for me or another innocent, I'd prefer to be prepared.

niggers?

There are some rough parts to my city, but strangely the people I've picked up in the hood have been polite so far

yeah in my non-applying hours I stream playing video games, and build up locations and scenarios for SHTF, bush-craft, and camping for a YouTube series I do for fun. If any of that makes me money, sweet, but I do it for fun and don't care if i get nothing out of it so.

You don't need it... Dindu nuffins look for cab drivers with cash

what kind of situation? if someone pulls a gun on you in the back seat, you'd be dead as soon as they see you go for it

pretty sure this violates uber and lyft terms and conditions as a driver

Nice

I don't have a lot of exciting hobbies but I totally get using what's available. What's your youtube?

Yeah, but road ragers in TX are looking for an excuse.

Yup, I don't expect to save myself from a backseat attack unless they're completely retarded.

>DROPPED
oh wait it'll go off

Fire me then

muh post 8/2017 upgrade