Sneakers

Why do people pay $500 for sneakers when they are no greater quality than a $17 pair at walmart? They wear out in a couple weeks. They are shit. All cheap chinese crap. Just because Lonzo Ball or Lebron or Michael Jordans name is on them doesnt make them good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hzYMOTVlpbQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>small ballers

t. dwarf baller living in a barn.

Prestige

You tell people they're worth 500 and people will buy them since they want to own shoes that are worth 500 since that's that rich nigga shit you feel me my nigga?

Nobody cares about the actual value of work + material.

These were the first pair that popped up in google images I am actually a size 12. I buy all my shoes cheap as possible at walmart.

go read 'the emperors clothes'

or go on /fa/, which is the living embodiment of that

>I buy all my shoes cheap as possible at walmart.
not everyone is poor

>Just because Lonzo Ball or Lebron or Michael Jordans name is on them doesnt make them good.

Designer brands are making 'athletic shoes' now. Fucking retard millennial are eating them up.

Will small ballers ever learn?

>midget ballers willingly exposing themselves

jesus

>this itty-bitty baller mindset

do you seriously believe people buy the things they buy because of their use value?

identity and social status and sex are and always will be important to people. Late capitalism exploits those needs and insecurities through providing nice sneakers that make people feel good for a while. These insecurities are further reinforced and co-created by advertisement. Then, some other people like you reject the idea of building identity and status through commodities, and get to feel special about having discovered the superficial nature of consumerism, the only drawback being other people looking down on your general appearance and lack of style.

Small baller

I make 145k per year but I wont overpay for shit that is all the same

didn't know Sup Forums allowed cornass small ballers to post

reported hoping for permaban

Because people are fucking stupid and think that you can buy "class" and "prestige"...especially niggers, when it comes to clothes.

Niggers and other retards.
>mfw they wonder why they're still poor.

Ta mère la pute

Why so bothered by. A shoe capitalism works invent something yourself and stop complaining about someone making cash even if he's annoying as fk

Stick to snacks then small baller

if you're not a big baller then you won't understand

>Just because Lonzo Ball or Lebron or Michael Jordans name is on them doesnt make them good.

If you dont own a pair of OG Jordan IV's , you should just kys fucking poorfags

>Oy Vey Jordan 4s

not even once

I asked people at work today of they knew about these shoes. None of them knew anything about them. Why do I surround myself with small ballers?

OP if your entire wardrobe isnt from walmart, you are a hypocrite

But walmart shoes?

Heard two guys on the subway discussing Big Ballers yesterday. They were pro LaVar.

Because it's a status thing and most adults can get past the high school years of wanting to impress other people.

>no greater quality than a $17 pair at walmart
>Big Baller Brand
Never thought there'd be this many small ballers on Sup Forums

>Buys shoes from walmart
> Thinks all shoes wear out in 2 weeks
Not even a big baller but im not fucking retarded, there's SOME quality in namebrand

>Dropping the Finnpill

Niggers don't think like we do. They don't see the harm in stabbing someone to death for a pair of shoes that no one will give a fuck about in 6 months time because they don't see the other side of the trade off. Getting 25 to life. They have the foresight of a lampshade. Do you really think it's going to be that hard to sell them a pair of memes that look like shit? They think like children. They should be treat like children.

Go get a snack Schlomo

>when they are no greater quality than a $17 pair at walmart?

This is patently false. I'm not saying there is a $483 difference in quality between these two examples, but a $100 pair of Nikes or Adidas or Pumas are much more durable and comfortable than anything you can buy at Walmart.

No not really, especially in regards to sneakers. Some shaq's or starbury's will last you just as long, if not longer than Jordans/Lebrons/etc.

BBB are made in the USA. I will gladly support the brand.

Are they autism shoes?

wow the miniature ballers are out in full force today

Pls leave BBSDB alone, you'll trigger the "big ballers"

>Late capitalism
kys yourself kid

>buying niggerball shoes ever

You realize that's one of the ways we determine who gets culled, right?

>memeing over a pair of black Dunlop volleys

t. Schlomo Shillberg
Beaverton, OR

i can't believe that you wrote "late capitalism" unironically. how many reddit tabs do you currently have next to the Sup Forums one?

t. micro baller

People want the air of being a "baller" -- despite the shoes not really being that interesting.

Big Balling is a movement. Haters need to stay in their lanes.

Commodity fetishism, people want to look like they have status, shoes are a part of that desired perceived status

t. D'lante McShitnigger
Da, Hood

or people just want the shoes

>Big Balling is...

Ridiculous nigger talk that should be left in the ghetto, whence it came.

Stay in your lane Chaim.

Take your nigger ass back to wurlstah, D'lante.

Take you're shilling back to Tel Aviv.

>tfw you will never try this hard and be so butthurt

>defending niggerball shoes
>not a dirty nigger loving kike

Choose one.

Here's a piece of fried chicken for you, boy.

>He doesn't own a pair of Jordan 1's
Plen

why do people $2200 dollars for some shit canvas shoe, just cause it has some european name you can't pronounce?
it costs even less than the basketball shoe

also why do black people kill each other over shoes?

is it because they are so expensive?

I have both

But why do they want the shoes? There is a psychological reason behind every impulse.

There is no such thing as "just wanting" something, there's a reason for every person to have a desire. The desire is engrained from years of culturing and relationships.

Nobody "just wants"

there's literally a stock exchange for bball shoes. people will pay far more than $500 for rare pepes

I've got a super rare Pepe that I am willing to let go of

>You ain't got the answers!

youtube.com/watch?v=hzYMOTVlpbQ

How soon before Ball spergs out on some talk show like Kanye, because he can't sell his overpriced nigger shit?

>Broke Baby Bitch Ballers can't afford

because they're limited in stock. if you miss out on a pair you either pay double in the aftermarket or wait 4+ years for a re-release

Its a big baller thing. You wouldnt understand

>thinking 145/yr is big time

that's peanuts to a real baller 2bh

Sounds like OP isn't a B I G B A L L E R

Lol stop

> make 145k/yr
> get your clothes from wal Mart
Lol no, if you has even a slightly good job you would invest in some nicer shit

Based Shaq.

What makes consumerism inherently retarded? I dont understand this psuedo counter-culture mentality. Its not like your conbling your own shoes at home

You literally can buy prestige

Who /BBB/ here?

There are plenty of "just wants"

>nano ballers literally shop toddler size

this

Respect for the big man.

anyone who thinks $500 athletic shoes are impressive in some way is poor tBh

Reminder that Sup Forumstards were spending over $1000 on limited edition Sup Forums MAGA baseball caps

big gay fag homosexual queer.

Because buying a proper pair of shoes actually does provide more support and comfort than your 17 dollar sneakers. Go try a pair of Ultra Boosts at your local mall and tell me that shit ain't great. Are you overpaying for what you get? Sure but you definitely get quality in return

You spend so much time on your feet I can't imagine why people don't buy quality for their shoe.

Infinitesimally minuscule ballers like to create self identification threads as a public service

Exactly. I know I'm an extreme case with 10 pairs but at least invest more than 17 dollars in your looks and comfort

Nah to be honest. There is a difference in quality. This difference however is not reflected in the price.

When I lived in Australia I worked at a meatworks as a standup forklift driver. I bought a pair of $600 boots and I got two years of pure comfort out of them.

I have four pairs of shoes each a damn good shoe now because I can't go back to having pos tier shoes that hurt my feet after like 3 hours of walking around.

This.

BBB is for cucks.

>Big Baby

>Fendi is hard to pronounce

Leaf education everyone

You've never played a sport if you think a walmart shoe has the same quality of an actual Nike, Under armour, adidas, puma brand of shoe

As for why some morons pay 500 dollars for shoes. They are either getting ripped of by some teenager on ebay or they are someone thats gonna flip em for 2500 to a moran

>Big goy

that small baller mentality

Picayune baller.