Keychain fag thread

Keychain fag thread

quit smoking faggot

maybe someday, life is tooooo shit to stop.

>2 keys
>21 baubles
keep it up shithead.

2 and 1 that the lock for no longer exists tyvm

wtf is a bauble you britbong

gotta say i like the ATI gpu, did that happen to come from a thinkpad

yes actually, came from a thinkpad t60

>evangelion zippo
good job, you spent literally more than $300 on a shitty lighter

used to be 300, now amazon has them for 85

this kills the steering column

westcoastfag bro, US English word.
>A small, showy trinket or decoration

>swiss knife
>lolis
>computer chips
>usb
>windows
>pou
>more lolis
>kensington key
>hentai
>anime again
>lolis
>more computer stuff
>mostly a) useless and b) advertising stuff

it's almost impossible for a bunch of shit to scream "virgin neckbeard wannabe nerd weeaboo" more
i'd say when you're around in a radius of 6.8 miles 78% of all hymens close back up from all your virgin radiation

Have fun starting your car when your lock cylinder's all fucked from the weight.

I hate you and your Crunchyroll subscription

i just violently turn my wheel and that broke years ago.

Your mom put all those on there to keep you from having sex too young?

>starting your car
>lock cylinder
>turn my wheel
Obviously not mechanically-inclined, I see.

i'd say any being calling such a mess "keychain" is not even human-inclined
there are neither keys, nor a chain in sight

op thx for an original thread for a change around here. at least u tried bro.

i thought you meant the steering lock which on my car atleast is engaged with keys out of the ignition and if the wheel is turned too far left or right from neutral it requires you to violently turn the wheel to get the keys to even turn, of which i managed to do too hard and broke the steering lock system.

fuck him for trying to do something not related to the new cancer that is usually on here.

Yes, yes. All of which are involved in STARTING A CAR.

If the lock is broken, the cylinder/ignition switch is next.

cr slis normie shit, i only use the most underground methods for obtaining my chink skribles.

How fucking embarrassed must you be to pull that douche bouquet out in front of girls?

No females where I am.

Do you live in the dystopian future?

>4 pictures
>25 text only replies
i miss the goodol Sup Forums days where you posted images with every reply.

>dystopian
you mean best future?

got the CPU from my first laptop that i ever had heha, a celeron i believe

It was so weird when i found someone else irl that did the same cpu or gpu thing and put it on their keychain. Guess its a common idea.

i think the idea became wide spread at one point either on the pcmr subreddit or in a pcmr facebook group im in, probably both, but people were all trying to make funny jokes where they make a keychain out of their entire graphics card n shit like that. But yeah either way, still a cool sign of being a pc nerd, and if the chip actually has meaning to you, then thats even better

those pins should all be smashed down.

yeah i wanted to keep the pins but i somewhat quickly learned that they would tear up my pockets n shit. I had a friend use something to cut the pins off

>windows
>google
>le epic processor meme
>shit anime
>>>/reddit/

nah, component keychains have been common for as long as i can remember in the IT field (mid-90s). i remember some guy having his stolen because he used one of those old pentium pro's that have a couple grams of gold scrap value.

dis nigger seriously calling the monogatari series shit?

????? thats naruto

i got a cool lil coke bottle keychain with "coke" inside and a homestarrunner population:tire keychain

good picture

i'll shove my coke bottle keychain up your melted starfish

>douche bouquet
kek

dis nigger actually calls someone knowing names on some weird drawn chink shit reddit tier
and he's right, y'know

>using le-epic meme reddit-tier morgan freeman he right u know
>mfw

its a bit much, but I like it, OP

thats not true, i dont smoke and my keychain doesnt even have half as much stuff on it.

>google
>windows
Wtf is wrong with you? Duckduckgo and linux ftw

I love your Keychains!

look at this nice person

I HAVE TYPED THIS THREE TIMES AND IT HAS BEEN DELETED TWICE PLEASE LET THIS WORK...

My Keychain isn't nearly as impressive but this is the one I use every day. The ID holder used to say University of Pittsburgh. I have tons of anime Keychain but they'd weigh down my Keychain with all that rubber and plastic, and I don't wavy to damage them. So instead I display them in a little wood thing I made with a bunch of nails to hold up the chains. Id show it but I'm not at my house.

Also kinda high so I'm sorry if that only made some sense and the quality is shit. Here is a cat that I really like

fuck kroger

I know I know