Drawthread not fake bread instead

drawthread not fake bread instead

Other urls found in this thread:

disgaea.wikia.com/wiki/Flonne
harvestmoon.neoseeker.com/wiki/Mist
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Requesting a short vore comic of this girl swallowing a tiny person whole and alive. Onee panel where she's holding them above her open mouth, another where she's gulps them down, and a third where it shows them in her stomach as she falls asleep.

Eyyyyy Amigos. Whats up. Any requests?

Requesting something lewd with this lady

Arms showing preferred

Requesting Yin riding her brother's (Yang) massive cock with the same lip-biting expression.

Requesting you OD on painkillers, and I mean IRL

Forgot the ref.

a pack of cards that are too hot

Bananasaur Rex

Will this thread self destruct?

Waiting until it does

im too dumb for that

Nigger Faggot

>using recycled drawings
vorefag confirmed

Give /r/ ASAP

Oh, someone competent hosting the drawthread.

KYS faggot

HELLLOOOOO THREEEADD!

It is I, the wandering color-er (Man oh man I have to think of a better name...). It's been a WHILE! But, we all know you don't care about that... SO! Why the fuck am I here?

I color in drawings! Have a manga cap? Give me references and I'll color it! Got a delivery, but you wish it was colored? Give me the references for the color palette and BAM! I'll get it done!

Any takers, oh WONDERFUL thread?

>I'm not Trinket by the way, I just chose a drawing to color and happened to be Trinket's
>Simple flats, far from showing my skill. I'm better with cute anime girls

B r u h dont lewd

>b8

requesting pandora from puzzle and dragons.

she has many forms so choose whichever you want. Or you can use my favourite version in pic related. Thanks!

your name is boop

You need more picture of her Faggot

Not sure about that, dear drawthread citizen! I have wheeled my cart into this thread, sweat forming across my brow, and I will not enjoy the name Boop!
But really, who am I to stop you? Call me whatever you like until I think of a better name, Citizen! I shall not fear thy name of Boop!

fuck off speedy

Gimme a kiss

I got nothing... for you to color

IT IS ALRIGHT DEAR DRAWTHREAD CITIZEN! Someone will come and help me feed my 14 children soon! I can feel it! SOMEONE wants their ADORABLE waifu colored in ALL of her waifu GLORY!
Or maybe even a HUSBANDO? I, COLOR-ER MAN, DO NOT JUDGE!

Requesting,

Flonne on the right:
disgaea.wikia.com/wiki/Flonne

Mist on the left:
harvestmoon.neoseeker.com/wiki/Mist

Anything lewd Yuri with these two or...Futa...if you prefer that.

Suggestions:
Flonne fucking Mist in any position with her tail, lots of semen ejaculating from tail.

Flonne/Mist whipping the other one on a Wooden horse (device) while one of them is in bondage gear.

Thanks.

But.. Do you have a request for I, THE COLOR-ER MAN?

Requesting anything lewd and/or mischievous of this prehensile-tongued bun.

:(

I got one can you color this

WHY HELLO CITIZEN! I WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO COLOR THIS FOR YOU!! Any chance you have a color reference ORRR maybe some colors you want in particular? I, THE COLOR-ER MAN, CAN IMPROVISE AS LONG AS I HAVE THE BASE COLORS!

draw some fucking gay shit my dude

also to the guy who requested me 2 threads ago i still have your drawing here for you

haha
it would be really easy to impersonate me
i dont know scarks

i love you

Here you go a color ref also take your time color user

Oh wow, I was actually remembered from my introduction.

THANK YOU CITIZEN! I SHALL WORK ON IT PROMPTLY!
THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME FEED MY CHILDREN. Little Timmy here says "Thank you!" ISN'T THAT ADORABLE?

>a pack of cards that are too hot
The marketing department has a lot to answer for!

>Bananasaur Rex
I think i can do that

>Gimme a kiss
B-but user...thats impure..how could i ever do something like that

OR here this is shit do it again

Well thank you too color user and little timmy hope you are having a great day or night.

>I think i can do that
kewl and epic

God that color palette is disgusting. Whoever drew that has never even HEARD of color theory

okay papi

suck some toes

I would if there were any.

Requesting your raccoon avatar lezxing out with bunnny sam

Is... Is this supposed to be Mettaton..?

KEK

looking for toes you say?

Heres some tiddies for that guy who wanted them
doodling for runescape gold

>give me request

Joking, not a foot person.

nothing like "I WANNA SEE THIS GIRL GETTING ANALLY DESTROYED BY A HORSE COCK THAN GET EATEN ALIVE BY A GIANT DEMON WOMAN"

something tasteful

Mario shooting up bowser in a drive by mariokart style

yes

Morning thread, Tactical here

doing some colouring stuffs in reply to this

OR Here....... no i regret requesting this...

Wow your groping game has improved. OR here, that's actually a pretty nice drawing you did.
If you don't mind me asking, how about a small window that shows her pussy being fucked by his dick?

Hey tactical how my request doing so far this is the mettaton guy?

oh vorefag. gottem again

a cute girl with headphones plugging it in her vagina

Yeah sure you idiot

Could you make me some mashed potatoes?

>
Good, but... you don't happen to be a repeat requester are you? Sorry I work so slow on actual requests I want to get them done to the best of my ability most of the time
but user it's 6am !!

?

DRAW MY BEE!!!!!!!

Put on some pants.

not my avatar and don't tell me what to do

>Good, but... you don't happen to be a repeat requester are you? Sorry I work so slow on actual requests I want to get them done to the best of my ability most of the time

Don't worry I'm not a repeat requester tactical beside I been waiting patiently for my request still.

I'm not him if that is your concern, but I should really not be sleeping when someone does my request

Sounds good.

EPIC LIKE THAT TIME I KICK KYLE ASS!

But... I just bought the store bought instant mashed potatoes yesterday. They are in the cupboard. Can you make them pwease?

tfw all the same person

how much do you love me
i try
i bet those sun cards burned a hole in their pockets

Hello

Nice. You're a good man.

competent person here

Boys don't lay eggs, right? But I've always wondered what one felt like...

>Bananasaur Rex, kewl and epic

There we go. Was going to draw other animals like taco dinos but eh. hope you enjoy the B rex though.

Good morning.

>i bet those sun cards burned a hole in their pockets

oh~he~he very punny indeed.

Try sticking a hardboil up your bum with the shell on. Hard boiled just in case it breaks.

Right, my problem was getting it in, in the first place...
Sounds like a plan at least

>There we go. Was going to draw other animals like taco dinos but eh. hope you enjoy the B rex though.

EPIC dude like that time I eat a whole piece of bread

If no lube, using pure olive oil. Works like a charm.

bump

HERE YOU ARE DEAR CITIZEN! I THANK YOU AGAIN FOR HELPING ME FEED MY CHILDREN!

Is there anyone else out there that would like something COLORED IN BY THE COLOR-ER MAN? ALL it takes is giving me THE PICTURE and simply providing a REFERENCE or just TELLING me the base colors! SIMPLE. EASY. AND OH SO WONDERFUL!!

COLOR-ER MAN STRIVES FOR SOME SORT OF QUALITY AND MADE THINGS BETTER!!

the file is deleted color user

Never mind it looks amazing and epic color user outstanding

THANK YOU CITIZEN! I SHALL PRINT OUT YOUR WOOOONDERFUL REPLY AND HANG IT ON MY WALL OF PRIDE!
Please, DEAR CITIZEN, spread the word of my small little wagon to your FRIENDS AND FAMILY!!

Can you color this?

CEERRTAINLY! All I need is the base color information!

Here you go

Requesting everyone to draw pokemon from the original 151 and turn it into a pocket MONSTER
thank you i love you
just cause I wanna do one idk

I will be happy to spread the word about you color user have a great night

ok dude i gotchu

IT SHAAALLLLL BE DONE! Please wait in my waiting room for the procedure to be completed... Yes, I know it's just a rug and a bunch of inflatable chairs. Please, no sharp objects in the waiting area.

I APOLOGIZE, CITIZEN! I CAN ONLY COLOR! The colored Mettaton drawing was not drawn by me, I simply added COLOR!!

YOU TOO, OH RANDOM CITIZEN! PLEASE, HAVE A WONDERFUL EVENING ON ME!
>please don't actually my children are starving I could buy you half an egg roll

Okay I will wait for it.