Sup Sup Forums?

Sup Sup Forums?
So, I've been with this girl for 12 years, married for one. Last night she told me that she has never had an orgasm. We have been sexually active at least once a week for 10 years.
Anytime I want sex she gives up the puss. I feel like a failure of a man that I have never pleased her.
What can I do?

Yeah hands can't have orgasms

Pls. This is the only girl I have ever been with. I need to know how I can make her happy.

Femanon here, I mean according to a study about 75 percent of all women never reach orgasm from intercourse alone -- that is without the extra help of sex toys, hands or tongue. O
98% of a time I experience a vaginal orgasm but if we're both tired then I'll probably not. How long do you last? Do you try any interesting positions where the pussy feels tighter? Do you take your time in foreplay to get her soaking wet? Consider sex toys and remember clitoral orgasms are the most intense orgasms a woman can have. Most importantly don't come to Sup Forums for advice unless you go to /adv/

Thanks you femanon. She has plenty of toys but I don't use them. I like it from behind so that's what I do.
We use lots of lube and I always cum pretty quick >5mins because she's so tight and warm inside and does this squeeze thing.
I'm the only guy she's ever been with so she isn't all stretched. But now she says she wishes she'd slept with other men. Feels bad.

If she says that maybe it is time to consider dumping her, I wouldn't put up with that bratty shit at any age

This fucking better not be some lying LARP cuck shit thread jesus

But I love her, I know she's frustrated with me.

Not a cuck. I would not be okay with her cheating and she knows this. I don't cheat on her.

Buy a Hitachi wand. Most chicks can't have a big O from penetration. I have only made my wife cum from penetration alone like 20 times and we've been married for a decade. Other chicks I've fucked over the years would cum multiple times each session. Go fuck some other chick to prove to yourself it's not you, and for the love of god do something about your premature ejaculation. Penis pumps work for that, they sort of desensitize you temporarily.

>But now she says she wishes she'd slept with other men

Troll thread

Hey let's see them titties

Get her to orgasm, holy shit. Eat her out or some shit.
It's your fault, but it's also her fault that you didn't know she's never had an orgasm.

She has one I think. She has many toys. I do not like toys. I think they take away from the romance of the moment.

Am not trolls. Just man who has failed at life.

No, I'm in a happy and stable relationship I'm just here to give advice cunt

Leave her then after a comment like that.
Don't be so pathetic.

Here am titty she send me at work other day. Very good

Oh never mind, I think I know what it is. She can't cum from you because you are a bitch.

I don't like to do that. It tastes gross

>Last night she told me that she has never had an orgasm.

..... WITH YOU

if this was an issue, she would have told you years ago. it is an issue now because she has been having orgasm by masturbation or cheating.

If she said she NEVER had an orgasm from ANYTHING, she is cheating AND lying.

In the rare exception she is telling the truth and NEVER had an orgasm...bless her heart and get her to a sex therapist to work that thing out. Once she has an orgasm, however, it may trigger a shift/new-phase in your marriage.

If she learns to orgasm, and you aren't performing, well, you are back to square one, and may end up seperated or in an orgasm-less marriage when it matters (cause it didn't before).

But likely, she is lying and just got railed by Chad.

Show face

if she's closing her eyes and thinking of England then it's already unromantic, Sup Forumsro

I’ve been with about 33 or so women, only a handful of them could cum without stimulating the clitoris in some way. I’m in good shape and could go all night but every woman is built a little differently. Even girls that can’t orgasm through traditional intercourse still enjoy it, don’t think she is just letting herself be a cum dumpster for you. Girls are kinkier than they let on, go to a sex shop and splurge, experiment, it’s fun for you too

Neckbroad detected

>Neckbroad

kek

Prone bone

Fucking ask her you faggot. Make that gay shit y'alls goal.

This is us

More than anything this says REGRET
That is the present complexion of your relationship

Stand up and deliver, man....the call has been made for you to answer.

Lmao every single fucking girl I’ve been with has came at least once almost every single time. Where the hell are you dumbasses finding these bitches that can’t get off? Or am I just that good?

Even made a chick squirt once. Not piss, squirt.

you haven't failed at life, don't talk like that buddy. you're just in shock, you'll get over it

you gotta ask her what she likes bro. and it's all in the mind for females. u gotta get her worked up

If you orgasmed then who cares? Sex is about male pleasure.

yea she loves u bro, u got it good

implying there is a difference

lmfao!

Child detected

Let me guess you are ~23 yo? Yeah, they are lying bro.

She is very good woman. I am lucky man.
Want her to feel lucky too.

"Modern" faggot detected.

looks like a frigid bitch, i wouldn't worry about it. buy her a vibrator she can put on her clit while you fuck her.

Show us more of her nudes. Then show her this post. That should get her off.

>not slept with other men so she isn’t all stretched

Nigga you retarded? You think vaginas magically get stretched if they have different cocks as opposed to the same one

For the win!

He means his dick is tiny.

Then how is her vag tight around his tiny dick?

Not that poster but Im 23 had 7 frequent sexual partners and 2 long term relationships and have always made sure the chick got off. Just being decent at eating pussy has made me "the guy thats good at sex." Shit is easy my dick is only 6.5 inch too. Just eat some pussy.

Seems user thinks I need to learn toys. If that will help her be happy I will be a toymaster

Kegels?

It is not big. It is 5.1 inches

Nah college bro here

I got good genes and I like to tinder

Mate just don't cum in her and then eat her pussy after. She'll be way happier than toys and it's 100% you doing it.

BDSM

Look into it

I have a back massager from when me and mine were first dating. It's the only way she can cum. Give in to it dude, there is no shame in it.

Are you retarded/ Just rub her fucking clit

Have had a few long term girlfriends and and plenty of random hookups. I thought I was shit at sex because my hs girlfriend had never got off. But as soon as we broke up, I hooked up with a handful of girls and realized that every chick is different. That first gf always said she felt like nervous or scared to let herself physically get to that point. My current gf has 3-4 orgasms per session.

Just talk to her and make sure she is satisfied.

I could never hurt her like that

Nigga you 12?

No, I just love her and don't want her to be hurt ever.

Some light bondage and a vibrator doesn't cause pain retard

is this bait? no wonder you cant satisfy her you pathetic fuck

You know what, you'd fuck it up and hurt her yourself somehow anyway

Enjoy your orgasmless wife

foreplay is fairly important. Pussy stimulation as well as certain positions help too.

>Doesn't eat pussy
>Can't fathom getting kinky
What can you do? Wait for the inevitable cucking and divorce. Try not to get too attached to your house and 75% of your income.

>"the guy thats good at sex."
Neckbeard

Yeah you really wanna make sure your stimulating the pussy when your fucking... Bitch, what kind of retard are you?