Anybody interested in starting business? I'm thinking about running a call center hiring gypsies as telemarketers

Anybody interested in starting business? I'm thinking about running a call center hiring gypsies as telemarketers.

There's a lot of Romanians on Sup Forums right now. Prime time to get some employees.

Don't do it Hans, those gypos are even worse employees tha ntheir poo in loo cousins. They'l just steal every part of the office furniture that isn't bolted to a fucking wall.

I would like to hire them, but I need to buy computers and stuff like that. If they would invest some euros I would pay them back a 5% share every month of what they invested.

They are born bullshitters though. They could sell fridges to eskimos.

>gipsies
>working

Pick one and only one Hans

Sure but you would be the one getting bullshitted.

Technically telemarketing is stealing. I'm sure if I convince them that they were taking advantage of someone they wouldn't consider it work. Like I did apartment liquidations for old ladies, and most of the stuff we carried out went to the trash. Now, if I told gypsies the stuff was valuable and then said "Oh, I'm going to lunch" and then oopsy let a spare key drop out of my pockets while the gypsies are watching, I'm sure the apartment would be empty in two hours.

>I'm sure the apartment would be empty in two hours.
With shit on floor and other damage.

>I'm sure the apartment would be empty in two hours.

No, it would be overturned, full of broken furniture and have human feces on the walls.

I'm worried about going through all that effort only to realize it's near impossible to get serious clients.

Most of the real telemarketers are indians anyway.

There must be a way to exploit them. How are their organs?

...They're just gonna steal the equipment you dip.

My business would be budget programming contracting and the obvious response I'll get is if you can't get a regular job, why should I hire you?

I feel getting into this industry as a white male in a left wing city unashamedly cucked by female Indian HR who hate white men is relatively difficult.

I'd rather die than have a gypsy liver. Same with niggers and ciapatys

Fuck off, gypsy.

Are indians competent programmers?

They're really not.

Find nerdy white men, they're hungry for jobs because AA and relatively decent.

Why should I give white nerdy guys a job if they don't have one? Check mate shitlord!

>mfw this is the actual logic from HR
>mfw they actually ask if I've got a job and sounds disappointed when I don't
>mfw they use the reverse logic to justify AA
Honest question, why does the world hate me? Do I really deserve this? Why am I not allowed the opportunity to pursue success and happiness?

>I'm thinking about running a call center hiring gypsies as telemarketers.

i guess they can sell worthless metal as gold to retarded Germans on the street so why not give it a go

still an odd idea