/v4/ + /friends/

Deluxe Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

paih.gov.pl/20150624/poland_the_number_one_for_german_investors
msp.gov.pl/en/polish-economy/economic-news/6643,Germany-is-the-biggest-foreign-investor-in-Poland.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

/balt/

memelland

JA SOM GRÉK, KTO JE VIAC?!

dobrou noc

Don't do it faggot you're gonna die anyway so might as well live hoping for an off chance something will go better.

Don't.
If you have nothing to lose, why not join the army or guard the borders?

>Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.8. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

>Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.5. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

>You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 69.77% of people who have taken this test.

>You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 49.13% of people who have taken this test.
fake and gay

good evening /v4/
no user no, we love you

btw Lublin are you here?, you have your own dialect of Polish there?

>disgusting eu logo in the middle

Can't, I have pretty bad joint problems.

I won't do it silly, I just thought about it every fucking day since 3 or more years.

where did you get this picture?
i really, really, really like this picture.
mind if i save it?

>marcel telling someone to NOT kill himself
Marcie are you okay?
Did you hit yourself in the head or something?

Got it from a V4 thread some time ago.
Don't know the sauce, but to me it looks like a still from some kind of tv programme animation

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.6. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.7. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 25.79% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 58.86% of people who have taken this test.

fug I forgot the meme arrows

UNFORGIVABLE

s-sorry, now pls respond

How the fuck do you even know who I am you toilet licking shitstain?

you ain't no Überfräulein

you have a very obvious signature

A lot like dark skin is a signature of portugese.

feels batman

lol how the fuck is that even an insult lmao
it's spelled "portuguese" desu

are you an actual portuguese or another user on vacations?

actual portuguese

why so many moors and spics go in those threads

yeah i know, talk about the fucking jew as well

because visegradians are sleeping or absent for some reason, we keep it alive.

moor

spic

I am Moor too, don't be racist

u jelly bruh? we wuz kangs you wuz peasants

I am Greek

>btw Lublin are you here?
helo yes i am here
done

NO.

and I'm cigany

because MEDS - WENDS, BEST FRIENDS
I keep repeating it but you dummies just don't learn.
Remove germanics and eurasians a.k.a. 'east slavs' and make Europe great again

this man is 100% correct

I hope your retarded self realises a fuckton of polacks are in fact resettled east slavs and you're most likely shilling for your own removal?

I love you user. Don't do it. Live for me!

>shieeeet 100% wendish genes!
kek
not to mention the only descendants of Wends live in fucking Germany

that's not what "wend" means lol

Wend literally fucking means a slav who lived near germanic settlement.

wend literally means a foreigner in some old germanic dialect. later it evolved to mean slav, not necessarily one living near a settlement.
your interpretation is that it can only be really near germany but truth is even hungarians were wends once

you got le tricked with funnay banter :^)
>you have your own dialect of Polish there?
Not really. I mean supposedly every region has some accent, but to find people actually speaking it you'd probably have to look for old, weird grannies in some backwater villages.
The only thing I can think of is just a bunch of local words that other Poles wouldn't understand, but it's just a handful of them, like skitrać, kajtnąć, brejdak, ciapy. And supposedly local rednecks like to switch "i" in the last syllable into something closer to "y", like "Lublyn", but I can't say I ever noticed it.
Then again maybe I just don't hear it because I'm not used to it.
Ah, and for "to go outside" here we say "wyjść na dwór", literally "to go to the manor/estate", unlike those Cracovian plebs who say "wyjść na pole", literally "to go to the field". But that's hardly a regionalism, since as far as I know nobody aside from them says "na pole".
Silly peasants.

stop arguing with the mentally ill

I have a camera installed in your room and I record every second of your miserable life.

What do you guys predict will happen with the EU trying to sanction you over not taking in migrants?

>Wend literally fucking means a slav who lived near germanic settlement.
Precisely. It's a convenient blanket term for all West Slavs.

hey, how are your poland vacations going?
they can't sanction us, they can only ask us to pay a fine, but we can just refuse anyways

STRONK, WAR THEM!!!

not from here but fucking nothing will happen

be strong

I think they're just barking to scare us, how and why would they sanction their own business?
>paih.gov.pl/20150624/poland_the_number_one_for_german_investors
>msp.gov.pl/en/polish-economy/economic-news/6643,Germany-is-the-biggest-foreign-investor-in-Poland.html

nice, my curiosity has been satisfied, thanks

very nice as always. So far in Warsaw I've been to the neon sign museum and been to some nice bars and restaurants. The day after tomorrow I finally do that Gdansk trip.

How can I become a refugee to take neetbucks from krauts and fuck their women?

>Then again maybe I just don't hear it because I'm not used to it.
fug, i meant *because I'm used to it
What about you, does your region have its own accent/dialect?

t bh our relations with germany still seem to be pretty good

Modern polacks are a fucking disgrace.

>PMs exchanging dildos
Yeah, that doesn't strike me as particularly hostile.

yeah, the central and northern region have all different accents from the Buenos Aires and Santa Fe one (rioplatense), my city especially is well known for its accent and some regionalisms, but even we have different accents according to social class or if you live in the city or in any town

>there are people living in this country RIGHT NOW who don't consider this guy to be the best president we ever had since WW2
baka tbqh famy

>my city especially is well known for its accent
What makes it different?

why is the portuguese prime minister looking at him like that hahaha

he looks like a very likeable guy in all his pics desu

hard to tell to a non-spanish speaker, but we talk like singing, this is especially true in low class people, after, we use the world ''culiao'' pretty often (also used by chileans)

>might as well live hoping for an off chance something will go bette

Not correct. Version of him for which somehting goes better is wastly divergent from his current self, so much so that you can consider it a different person. If somehting goes well for him, his current self would no longer exist, which is exactly the same outcome as a suice, except suicide is much faster and less painful.

>after
also*

Well he is germanic so of fucking course he shits all over slav(e)s.

yes, his face looks as an eastern german, technically a pole

I don't understand V4 one bit. There is nothing that these 4 countries have in common.

>99% atheists, euroskeptics (more like europhobia at this point) with communist drunkard as a president
>ultraconservative authoritarian government
>corruption hellhole with people voting for corrupt government
>patriotic authoritarian shithole laying 200 years old claims left and right, while being Austrian bitch in the meantime

I on the other hand understand v4 perfectly it's a bunch of worthless buffer zones banding together to pretend they have some sort of power and polacks being polacks will yell ''poland stronk!'' if they can get at least 1cm above shit level until they piss off Russia enough to kick them down again to which they will respond with lamentation and ''we dindunuffin :(''

what a worthless two faced species polacks are by the way. Show any sign of weakness they will try to tear you apart, show them your might they will cower and spew some bullshit about how people are actually all equals and how evil you are. They remind me of the guys I've seen in CS 1.6 when I was teenager faggot gets 3 kills in a row after 10 deaths and starts bragging but as soon as someone BTFOs him he yells hacks.

our cultures are almost identical. Slovakia is country most similar to all others in V4. And our position in current time is similar also

You have no culture.

what about slovenia do you guys feel anything about it?

foreigners

but they're not yugoslavs either, are they?

we don't have much cultural connections with south slavs besides being ex-commie and speaking slav language

KURWA POLAK
HAHAHA

HAHAHA

WEND SARMATA WANDAL

HAHAHA

KURWA

PA

PA NA POLAKA JEBANEGO

HAHAHA

yeah i know but i thought since slovenia isn't really yugoslav it could be different

> slovenia isn't really yugoslav
but it is, it just has some italian and austrian influences

Here we have some conservative catholic totally not degenerate polish gentlemen.

Notice the white facial features, skin color and elegant clothing. Truly the islamic faggot fucking degenerate piece of shit west can learn a lot from them.

Hi Argie friend, i just came here. How r you?

uh. like croatia. why wasn't it a part of yugoslavia then?

it was

wtf i'm retarded. i'm sorry.

Retard lmao I always knew moors are subhuman.

hello anonski, about to have dinner, and you?

I'm Russian and I shit on you faggots.

This is the best Star Wars game ever, Republic Commando is overrated as fuck.
I won't even ask you to prove me wrong because you literally can't.
t. antifafag

Slovenia is the second candidate to join our meme club right after Croatia.

KOTR > Battlefront >> Commando

Star Wars is overrated as fuck in general so drink bleach nigger.

jedi academy is the best
i haven't played any other star wars games though

>2017
>not a single good Terminator game
what the fuck

Silence yourself and go play this shit.
You asked about good racing games recently, and this is the best racing game I've played in my life, and I generally hate racing games

I never fucking asked about any racing games because I shit on racing games.