Maybe Sup Forums can answer me this

Maybe Sup Forums can answer me this.

What are you supposed to do AFTER you get a decent job, stability, new car, etc etc.

Am I just supposed to sit here and wank and play games until I die now?

Do what ever the fuck you want that you can financially support with your income

You start a family. Duh.

yes, if thats your dreams and goals in life

are you me?

get married have kids stay married

Ur sposed to kys now

Keep developing new skills at a relaxed pace

You're supposed to have children you idiot, like every person in your lineage in all of humanity did

Maybe quit playing video games and grow up you fucking loser

Why not?

Live to be content.

Some say I have no aspirations. I only aspire to be comfortable and content.

Same boat OP. Not sure what to do next.

Dave Ramsey, look him up

Find other hobbies. Experience pussy. Get out of your shell faggot

I was in the same boat you were OP. Suddenly realized it was all a farce. Never felt any different by having a ton of money. Decided to quit my job and moved into my van to travel full time. Fun ass life.

Save up money so you can live your entire life without a job quit your job enjoy your life now

What will you do when you're too old and tired to drive around all the time, but still have 20-30 years to live?

Engineer, 30, living with gf.

I'd say just make money, spend money on things that make you happy, meet new people every now and then, and keep up a hobby or interest. If family is your interest, then pursue that. But there goes 90% of your time, money, and hobbies.

For what?

Just commit suicide

Yea been doing that

Meh

yes

meh

Yea ikr

Possibly

meh

meh

Yea it's just boring

ikr

I already do all this stuff

I used to have hobbies, social life, multiple GFs. its all meh. I've been celibate for 6 years now.

interesting

Yea working on it
Yea im just bored

This is such a melencolic painting.

Driving doesn't use up a ton of calories or get your heart racing to such an extreme that it becomes debilitating.

/thread

Try drugs

Fuck yeah, boi.

Tried them, gave them up. I do enjoy a nice single malt from time to time.

build, paint, write, reproduce or whatever the fuck you could do that will still be there when you won't

This

Use your money to arm the working class and kill those with more money than you

You must begin to self actualize, friendo.

>decent job
Get good at it.

>stability
Invest in a better future

>new car
Sell it, get a reliable beater, buy a project car, mod the shit out of the project car so it'll be the ultimate street racing car.

Make the world a better place

Lol, there are far more interesting things to consider at that point. Experiment with drugs and spend solitary time getting a feeling for the natural world. The mind is vastly more enjoyable than the jew maze of consumerist stimuli. Sure you can go skydiving and shit for kicks, but a dash of controllable madness will see you far more fulfilled.

Humans have been doing this for a long time, and everything we enjoy can be contributed to pressing the boundaries of thought. After a bit of kicking your brain around, you'll get a new perspective. Take that perspective and turn it into something others can enjoy.

If you don't like that, I'd suggest joining the search for intelligent life. If we can find the others, it will buy us more time until the inevitable boredom kills us. There are weirder things to occupy yourself with, but we're on Sup Forums so I'd imagine it doesn't really matter to you much and you're already thinking I'm retarded for even mentioning drugs and social advancement.

how long will you be able to do it before you get bored?

>Driving doesn't use up a ton of calories or get your heart racing to such an extreme that it becomes debilitating.
I don't know how you're driving, but I work up a sweat and can feel my heart pounding when I drive.

maybe work on yourself OP?

you really are me

hedonism my lad, until you start to hurt yourself

How? The only time I've broken a sweat while driving was after I took my car off a cliff.

either you're 15 or 400 lbs

Man, I know. I had more purpose when I was a student. Now I am married, own my house, saved lots of money.... money can screw you up. I need to save $5 million to have enough to be independently wealthy, living at the level I want. With a little wealth you get really picky, flying first class everywhere for instance. My spouse expects 2-3 trips to expensive international destinations per year. We eat out 3-4 nights per week. Hard to save doing that.

We're planning on having kids within the next 2 years so our lives are about to get really fucked up

If I ever manage to get bored living in a van, chances are boxing myself up in a condo isn't going to make life better. I spend a lot more time outside than I ever did living in an apartment. More time spent at the gym, with friends, exploring the city, and when I just want to chill in the van I have an LTE equipped tablet so constant internet access for streaming netflix and youtube. Plus a tv antenna mounted to the top that gets 20 channels, a GPD win 2 for emulators and mild PC gaming, a laptop that I never use, and a kobo if I ever decided to read. I got everything I need to keep me occupied. I never use any of it though. I always spend most of my time outside.

Hit the gym fatty.

>wide open throttle through straights
>only limit is how much road I have to accelerate
>take tight intersections at 50mph
>take 2-lane intersections at 70mph
>get a little bit of a 1-lane drift going on when there's traffic
>take the racing like and drive on the limit of grip when I can use all lanes of the road
>taking some corners at 120mph
>brake late and hard
>scandinavian flick here and there to spice things up
>get some air time going down hills
>weaving through traffic

meh

Lol I like this one

meh

>Get good at it.
working on it
>Invest in a better future
doing that
>Sell it, get a reliable beater, buy a project car, mod the shit out of the project car so it'll be the ultimate street racing car.
Meh

>Make the world a better place
meh

meh

Yea I should get back in shape, used to live in a gym lol

yes

Yea I did that for a couple years, hurt myself, turning it around now.

>meh
Humans are social creatures, and our actions effect each other.
The more others have, the more they have to give, the more others get, which includes you.

Travel man. Go to Thailand, do stuff you can't do here.

That's litteraly the question that's killing us, mate. Nobody knows.

If you've got money, buy a sport car in good condition for 7k, and spend a few hundred and drive the shit out of it on a track day.

Don't listen to this. Everyone fawns over Thailand or Peru or any number of those 'exotic' places to visit like it's some kind of magical paradise. It's not. These countries are third world for a reason. Bottom of the barrel trash can countries that have nothing other than wet jungle to offer you. Stick to Europe. Enjoy it while you can before the Muslims take over.

>What are you supposed to do AFTER you get a decent job, stability, new car, etc etc.

Learn to keep it.
You'll quickly find out that there are people who want to take what you have, destroy your future, and control every detail of your life.
These people are know as Democrats.

pic related

I think buttsex with an underage boy was being suggested there, knowing Sup Forums and reading between the lines. But yah, insightful comment bro

smoke weed with friends and chill together becuse you can afford it

This

Life is fulfilling huh?

Find some hobbies... Jesus OP.

Does society have to dictate EVERYTHING to you?