Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wvYmuIwsnZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=GhNxhVx8MBg
youtube.com/watch?v=MooSA311kqY
youtube.com/watch?v=6m5du_V0_UI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Sophie

>SOPHIE - It's Okay To Be White

wtf? I'm never listening to Sophie again.

Better than Machine Girl - I Apologize for the White Race

>yes president, it's happening

>Sophie has her own youtube channel
>its not just a Vevo channel
Good for her.

>her

Just respect her pronouns, dude

More Sophie for me OP

>her
Kys

>her

no thanks fags

well you're gonna miss the aoty so bye bitch

The funny thing about this is that you're implying THIS is where you draw the line even though it's pretty much always been common knowledge that Sophie was assigned male at birth and wore women's clothing and went by a woman's name while singing in a very effeminate voice.

But this is where you draw the line. Okay.

>>>/tumblr/

Maybe it’s because the song sucks after waiting almost two years for it...

Nah nobody has that much of a knee-jerk reaction to a song being crappy. Maybe a little kid who breaks his toys when they change the designs of the characters in the anime show he watches, but not a grown adult.

>assigned male at birth
You mean he's a man.

>everyone thinks like I do
Come back when you’re 16

But you have to be 18 to visit this site, Billy. Maybe take the time to read the rules in between posting angwy wittle thweads about a song you don't like being enough to dismiss an artist's entire output because your knee is jerking a wittle too hawd.

cringe

>I Apologize for the White Race
how can you apologize for something that doesn't exist?

who else would make something as faggy as PC music ya brainlet

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH IT'S TOO QUEER FOR ME

this

Not everything has to be for heteros...

Yeah doesn't make much sense does it?

yo but for real though, his plastic surgery looks awful, nigga looks like a foot.

can't wait for the upcoming tranny genocide

Looks better than hormone fucks.

>again

I doubt that's plastic surgery. Probably just prosthetics. R-right?

Looks like a mix of late Pete Burns and Scarlet JoJo impersonator
If its real plastic surgery, the person (my guess is that isnt Sophie) in the video has really dun goofed, specially since she looks in her 20s and it took Pete like 20 years to look this busted.

If she is a woman as you say, shouldn't you not respect her now?

Also this song is trash

LOOK AT THIS DUDE

That plastic surgery makes her look like Nina Bo' Nina Brown

hahahaha nigga look like carrot top with titties LMFAOOO

So, Kathy Griffin?

not even close, he clearly has male bone structure

this video makes me feel at severe unease

What a disgusting aesthetic.

i felt like i was witnessing the destruction of a human

Damn, Scarlett Johansson really let herself go

AAAH AYEE

>sophie

this is fucking terrifying. how did anyone think this was a good idea?

He wants you to lurk for two years, faggot.

God season 9 sucks, NBN is such a hack, her makeup looks like absolute garbage 90% of the time.

I like how you felt the need to include your dislike in the screenshot, as if saying you did not like the video in the post wasn't enough

It was better than S8 thou, that shit was plain boring, specially since it was obvious Bob would win since E1

this is awful

Wasnt that the point of PC music?
Too bad s/he gave up on that and is now trying to be "deep" and shit. That track is awfull and boring af, dont know how anyone can make it to the end of the video.

Since were at it, some RPDR contestants made some solid stuff. Not digging Adore Delano, but the production is top notch, the Trixie Mattel album was unironically good and Jinx made a gr8 single with Fred Scheider

youtube.com/watch?v=wvYmuIwsnZ8

HARD and LOVE are my favorites of the singles she's dropped, this sounds like a completely different direction so I'm not sure how to feel about it, less gimmicky tho

lol "assigned"

>again

song's p shit desu, what a waste, product era songs and productions were amazing, but he's been going downhill eversice after the afterparty, i guess this is the conclusion and now instead of genuinuelly inovative pop music we'll be stuck with generic top40 shit except this time with a tranny instead of a sexed up what-have-you... is there anyone that does "out there" pop these days anyway?

clarence clarity
youtube.com/watch?v=GhNxhVx8MBg

sounds pretty tame/generic, sophie's shit few years back was way more adventurous in terms of sound design and composition

haha ya man everything is a social construct *hits joint* u mind if i crash on ur couch for just a few days?

eh idk this seems pretty adventurous to me compared to most pop music
youtube.com/watch?v=MooSA311kqY

I guess there's igloo ghost if you're talkin production
youtube.com/watch?v=6m5du_V0_UI

>she

>she

>her

>her

>her

Why do you even care so much?

this one's much better, i guess his songs differ a lot, iglooghost is good, its amazing how much progress he made in such a short time, from a flylo ripoff to one of the best things from brainfeeder, kinda with he'd do a production for some established "popstar", could be rly interesting

rec his album no now, a lot of great ideas on there, he's definitely more of a retro futurist though

Sometimes someone needs to say what we're all thinking deep down

>retro futurist
lol sounds pretentions af, album's good shit tho

>Just respect her pronouns, dude

I mean that his vocal and singing style is referencing earl-mid 00s pop while the production is quite forward thinking. adequate term, no need to be upset

all good senpai, still kinda curious about the next buzzmusic thing tho, last thing i remember is sophie/pcmusic couple of years back and footwork which never rly took off and then i sort of lost track...

this guy is cooler than all of us

cooler? no
happier? probably

nigga got that cartoon villain vibe going on

did sophie take the bogpill?

seeing people be shocked about the fact sophie is trans or queer in some way powers me up. their stupidity is so astounding. Like come on it was what we percieved to be a male producer with a female artistic identy. Come on guys haven't you heard of a drag queen before?

thing is it all looked like some sort of meta-ironic exploitation of hyperfemininity, guess it was not

done without the blatant identity as a subject it seemed more intellectual and exploratory than just a trans pop singer ever will

sophie's new shit sucks, but she was backed into a corner. she knew she would catch a lot of shit from feminists if she continued to get hannah diamond and GFOTY to do uncredited vocals for the sophie project, but she was also terrified that if she gave proper credit to her guest vocalists, they would become popular and sophie would be seen as just the producer.

the only thing she could do to satisfy both the demands of her critics and her own narcissism was to become the featured vocalist on her comeback single herself. the sad thing is that she is actually so deluded about the scale of her talent that she thought this garbage was actually good and would be successful.

When's Bas Bron coming out?

Reminder that if you are against people other than yourself being transgender/gay/etc you're a bigot and deserve to die of cancer for your wrong """"opinion""""
Don't respond because my post is objective fact so any argument is wrong.

Two Birds fucking owned and it makes me really upset that there's no vinyl press.

masterb8

Not bait I'm correct

you go girl!

great comedy regardless

So I'm not allowed to hate gay or trans people for the way they think but I'm allowed to hate bigots who don't harm anyone for the way they think? Get fucked libtard. I would love to gay-bash you you little cunt.

Nigga, i'm a homo and PC music was gay as fuck.
What baffles me is that tijuana-tier plastic surgery, she looks like a busted old tranny and I bet shes not even in her 30s, there are far better ways to transition. Also the song is so awfully generic it sounds like a X-factor single at best.

>don't harm anyone for the way they think
>I would love to gay-bash you you little cunt.
PLEASE keep your sexual fantasies out of this thread. thanks in advance

has she made any kind of statement on her identity or are we just assuming this?

ZIMBABWE

fun fact: outside of america, the multicultural melting pot of europeans stripped of their identity, the notion of a 'white race' (without a clear definition) was created out of fears of black people and their biological strength and virility

in 19th century europe, 'race' was confined to particular nations and cultures: there was a british race and a french race and a chinese race etc.

I'm not against you acting like a faggot but don't expect me to agree that you're actually a female