Has anyone ever had any luck with finding girls online? Either online dating or craigslist?

Has anyone ever had any luck with finding girls online? Either online dating or craigslist?

Other urls found in this thread:

sythe.org/threads/are-prostitutes-better-than-normal-women/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tinder is rad if you're at least mildly cute and have a personality. Like, if you treat women like people and are funny it's easy to meet women, Tinder is just an expedited way to make that happen.

Tinder has been good for me. I'm not so attractive. I live in a city. Slept with 30 girls over the past 3 years

yeah ive had good pictures on there and im mildly attractive but i just dont get any matches that arent scammers. uploaded some more pictures tonight to see if i get more matches. Pof is just tons of scammers and isnt even worth trying honestly

Basically my sitch before I ditched it.
REAL SHIT, It's genuinely kind of addicting, and not as a compliment. It rewires your psychology a bit too much and even though I'm dating someone right now, if someone mentions Tinder I feel like someone leaving a rehab clinic only to hear someone say "hey, wanna hit up a bar?"

It's fun and I met a lot of cool women but overall it can be really unhealthy if you're mildly good at navigating hookup culture.

it sounds like all of you had reasonable amounts of success, any tips?

Tinder is awesome. All I have to do is post a photo of my beard/tattoos and indicate that I'm 6'3 and they line up.
I had a three year relationship off of tinder, as well as the roughly one year relationship I find myself in now.

I've had more casual sex than I expected. Even two threesums. POF was easy too. Obviously a lot easier when you're decent looking. My more unattractive friends always tell me they have a hard time though.

Tinder is absolutely useless

fucked two girls off it, only had it for like 3 months. its hard if you dont live alone or have a place to fuck. yeah you dont need to be that attractive. have a personality and a clever bio because girls read that shit.

is right, very addicting and can kinda be draining on your mental health always hitting up women. it also has this kinda dirty feeling, like youre proving yourself to be the best out of dozens of potential applicants. it feels degrading and dehumanizing to message 15 girls and have the same cookiecutter conversations. that's why i uninstalled it. your experience may vary though

also fucked one girl and got a cold for 2 weeks right after, god damn condom broke too so god knows if i caught AIDS or something

I'm
and
It's a good time, you just have to have some kind of charisma and be mildly handsome. There's not a game to it or a formula, I just had the most success when I was being friendly, maybe a little flirty, but nothing exceptionally horny. Just be a cool dude and be able to hold a conversation.

yeah i made the mistake (more than once) of being a horny thirsty cunt to women, literally never works.

try to find a conversation topic and be as minimally flirty as possible, offer to meetup and then put your game on there. girls have this ass backwards perception that they feel like whores if theyre really open about their sexual desires so you gotta like beat around the bush excessively. takes lots of effort if all you want is sex

Tinder is really good. Had a lot of luck when I used it

If you're not getting matches then your photos/bio sucks its as simple as that

what do I say to girls on tinder?

Ain't much luck here, either because i'm not deemed attractive, or the area i'm at completely sucks dick.

Swipe literally everyone. Live in a city. I get a couple of matches a month who either don’t reply or give one word replies with little interest. Now I’ve swiped some absolutely hideous land whales and not even they will swipe back. Fuck my life why was I born so ugly.

do any yall pay for tinder or just do the free shit?

I've met my current gf on it. So yeah it's pretty good. Neither of us planned on a relationship (especially since I just got out of one). She was a regular I saw once a week but I got to know her and she's pretty cool. 10/10 would recommend.

I have long hair and girls in my area seem to dig that so tinder matches are common but Okcupid is the app where I get the luckiest. Whether I want friend, a fuck buddy, or one of my better relationships

To add to this how often do you guys get matches? For me it was usually consistently one a day.

>being nothing but a walking on call dildo for dumb whores

sex just for sexs sake is boring

do you pay for it? you cant message them without it. i tried it but didnt want to pay so i deleted it

I'm getting tons of matches but I'm a sperg and don't know what to say to them, any help?

Yeah I can attest to that. Casual sex just doesn't scratch that itch for me. Get to binge my gf on the regular now though. Hehe.

just mention something from their profile or ask them out to coffee. Thats what ive alway done. Dont be over flirtatious

Is it cheating is you browse Tinder while in a relationship?

Yes.

Source: I'm doing it.

pretty much, yeah

bud of mine pays for tinder, says it helps a lot

I'm pretty ugly how do I find a cute girl to date?

yeah you get priority and more matching options

What's the best bio to have? Some say nothing, some say random shit which is fun, others say lifestyle.. Which the fuck is it??

do you still have to link tinder to facebook or is there another way now?

something quick and witty

I didn't pay. You JUST have to like them to be able to message them

Like I said man I usually just use what I know women want. Well maybe not all women but certainly my demographic. They wanna see good photos, in my case my arms/tattoos/beard. I've tried writing long bios but always had more success with like 2 lines. Once I simply put "I'm 6'3", let me eat pizza off your butt" and it was fucking gold.
Just know your market.

maybe its just on the mobile app then

What if you're 5'11?

I have no idea. I was already 5'11" at age like 14. And banging by 15. I'm just saying I use what I've got to try and bed my target audience. I think that should work for most people. Highlight your strengths and take aesthetically pleasing pictures. Get a friend or whoever to take some quality photos where you don't look like a retard.

So what you're saying is that 5'11 dude's best chance is with 14 year olds?
Duly noted.

Tinders fun at first but gets real boring really fast. It's cool for meeting people (i've met a bunch of locals I would've never talked to in any other circumstance) but if you're matching people who don't have any substance it's gonna be shitty. Too many bitches on there expect you to do all the work and will go out of their way to make sure their conversation is as short and simple as possible, so my best advice would to make some outlandish, deep topic once you're already into somewhat of a conversation and you should be golden.

Beware of land whales only posting neck-up pictures unless you're into that, and angles make a huge ass difference when you see them in person lol.

I dont take it very serious, actually just made one today cus i was bored. Usually start off a match by saying something sorta rude but funny. Like earlier i met some 7\10 that has more kids than id ever have and said "no wonder you have so many kids, i wouldn't have pulled out either." shit was hilarious. Been messaging me since. That was around 3-4pm pacific.

Yep. You heard it here first folks.

No but really what I'm saying is that I remind females of the societal expectations that they should prefer taller men. Even if they don't it's enough to entice the dumber ones for an evening.
And if they actually detest manlets, as so many tell me they do, then It's just the superficial line to catch their eye. This is not deep stuff.

This

I met my wife on Tinder.
AMA

did it start out as a hook up and are are you both mildly attractive?

Yes, and I would say we are both above average. She is definitely more attractive than I am

I am a pretty decent looking dude that is about 5'11, honestly girls that are into you aren't going to care, and the ones that will aren't worth talking too anyway.

So do you love her from my experience the girls i met on there aren't worth anything but a quick hookup.

She's honestly the best and most interesting person I have ever met. I don't know what I would do without her. Like thank Christ for Tinder and casual parking lot sex I guess lol

No. The one time I ever hooked up with someone I met online was someone I met on Everquest like 18 years ago. It was a disaster of biblical proportions.

Just don’t be an autist, have some good pics, put some shit on bio and dont be the retard who just say “hey”

Girls get a match per swipe on tinder so unless you are a 9/10+ a simple hey would most likely get you ignored... ever since they introduced gifs is so much easier to send something funny, so just try a few gifs and see which girls like more

Most faggots will say “don’t do copy paste lines” but they actually work, and if girls math with you they already find you somewhat attractive, so sending some pick up line or copied phrase isn’t so bad since they are inclined to give you a chance

I have gotten lots of nudes, Snapchats, blowjobs, girls paying for shit, dates, etc... I have used it for 2 years I would say, deleted half my matches 1 year ago though

I must be doing something wrong. Good pics (suit at a wedding, me with small doggo), 30yo, good paying job, own place.. Yet no matches! Literally swipe for ages until I run out and NO matches?

I'm currently talking to this older woman who responded to my ad on craigslist and we're planning to fuck on Monday.
Kind of surprising considering I'm not in a relatively large area.

>unlimited likes
>super likes per day (they like and feeling wanted)
>boost to appear on top
Yeah it is worth it, is not expensive... if you don’t want to wait weeks to get a good amount of matches I would pay for it

do people know if you use boost and is super liking creepy?

I use a fake photo cause married, get lots of matches but haven't pulled the trigger yet and met anyone for real to see if they get angry. It's hard when you can't really be on except during work hours.

i hate to break it to you, but you're ugly. take pictures with money/status things.

This

I made mine sound like I'm hard to get and that I think I'm a real catch. Women want what they can't have and they're curious. So be mysterious and like they have to meet certain parameters for you. They do that shit all the time "Swipe left if you blank" type shit.

Source: I have 1200 matches on it, and one time had sex with three different girls in ten days off it.

You do have to like everyone (you can delete the whales after, just a few NO everyone and then to avoid the bot/script)
There was an app like 1 year ago that auto-liked everyone I used it all the time overnight, I would get 1-2 matches per 100 likes on average... imagine if I had to go through those individually? Would take ages
Safest bet is to just like everyone and then pick the girls you want to talk to

Can you show screenshots of your pics or bio? Seems like you have the best formula, not sure why it wouldn’t work, I even have a pic or just my dog and girls message me first just talking about him

They don’t know if you use boost... but it works really week, every time I use it (lasts 20 minutes I think?)
I get 20+ matches, only you can tell it was a match from the boost, but for them it will be just a regular match

Super liking is not creepy at all, you get 5 per day, out of those 5 I almost always get at least 2 matches... they are still girls, they like knowing you want them

So in my experience super like is almost a guaranteed match, just don’t waste it on a 10/10

Cell phone number

The only thing that matters on Tinder is being attractive. I'm a generous 7/10 and signed up for Tinder yesterday and have matched with quite a few already. Being mildly funny helps too to keep conversation

No such thing as perfect bio.. Some bimbo slut? Probably doesn’t care and just want pics of you in your car or showing off money
Nerdy girl? Probably a bio with the stuff you like will attract her
Single mom? Some shit about wanting a teal relationship

You get the idea, just think of the kind of girls you want to get

>woman
>craigslist

enjoy her penis

Don’t forget the aids

I use the same pickup line on every girl i match with.
"I feel like if I had a choice between taking you out on a date, and winning the lottery. I might pick you."
They might is important there because women want what they can't have. I get a lot of girls asking me what they need to do to make me sure of my decision.

Thanks for the reply user. I thought super liking may be considered desperate but glad to hear not. Dynamics of the app have certainly changed since I last used in 2013-2014. Just got out of a LTR so will be interesting to see how it goes again.

I like about 90% of chicks, swipe left on the fatties, so doubt the bot script will pick me up. It's totally fucked. I think they design it this way so you have to pay for it to get the gold package.

I just went free like 3 weeks ago and still I keep getting matches, so premium is not necessary but it does help a lot maybe the girls you get shown while free haven’t logged in in 2 weeks or stopped using tinder at all, so you will be stuck waiting for nothing... I say buy premium (not gold) for 1 month if you still don’t have it

This, pickup lines do work on tinder (just pick one not too overly used or retarded/sexual and it will be alright)

Yes

Good luck, I would even try using the “just got out of a LTR” with the matches... every girl from tinder I have gone out with asked me on first or second date how many tinder dates I have had and when my last relationship was... probably they like thinking they are the first girl that motivated you to date again lol

is tinder a good rebound to finally get back into the dating scene after a shit end of a 2 year relationship that ended when she started using tinder because of her friend and turned into a turbowhore

I want to date and its been a year. Its not like im not a shortfuck. im 6'4 and working as a CNA and going for my RN so there are a few bonuses for being a male in nursing but I have no motive to date again

I will use that, I guess it also shows that I was/am desirable enough that a girl would want to be in a relationship with me for longer than a year. Not sure how I'd answer the tinder date question, when I did use tinder before my relationship I met with around 25 women off the app in the period of a year which may be a turn off. Should I just lie and say a few?

what the fuq am i doing wrong here?

yea but tinder sucks. Prostitution is the way to go, man! Read this article:

sythe.org/threads/are-prostitutes-better-than-normal-women/

you already fucked up and im not the most conversational person over text

should of been, "Nothing much, just at work at X job. on break" or something else that leads to a conversation

I try to end every reply in an early convo with a question.

ive been using tinder for a little more than a month now and i had like 80 matches. I live in a small town and i ran out of girls after the first week, now i can get 7-10 matches a week but i have only like 15 girls to swipe a day, so i am picky now.

The problem is that im a 26 years old virgin afraid of women, i can talk to them fine but when they suggest me to go on a date i ignore them like an idiot. The curse of being an atractive autist i guess.

What do i do, get drunk and then try to go on a date with them? start practicing my confidence with the uglier ones?

Yeah, just tell the girls they are the first that motivated you enough after your break up... every time I told the tinder girls how sad i was before they got all happy and awwww and kissed me right away
Yeah, just say a few or make up a low number and say they went shit (that way they will want to look better than them)

I always told them
>maybe like 4 girls but it didn’t work out or they looked worse than in the pictures

Once I told a girl I had already known for 2 months how many tinder girls I really went out with and her faced turned to disgusts really quick lol... so yeah just say like 5-6 and maybe even say they weren’t so good (implying her is better)

boring as fuck conversation. say this 'since we matched on tinder, this means we are bf and gf now right?' start some good banter up.

yes, tinder made is possible for me to fuck 10 chicks

-Hello how are you
-Im good and you
-Im good
-im happy about that

you would have a conversation like this in real life with a girl you just met? You have to mention something about his bio, or ask her about her hobbies or interests, normally you can continue the conversation from that point, and if you don't she will ask you about your interests and if she is interesting enough she will try to get a conversation out of that. If she doesn't , dont keep trying and move to another girl.

There are a lot of girls there that just want you to do all the job and that they are not really interesting on dating anyone, just pass time and boost their confidence

Girl already went out of the rule book and messaged you first, next time don’t be a retard and add some shit to your reply, even if it isn’t true...

>hey user, what’s up?
>not much was just watching Netflix, what about you?
>oh what were you watching?
>xxx show have you seen it?

>hey user how is it going?
>good! Was just playing some COD, I paused it to talk to you

Just whatever shit you feel will give an answer

WHISPER = NECTAR

I went drunk to my first 3 tinder dates and they were at 5 PM in parks, alcohol helps to get the next step done

that easily could work

iv almost got the hair up my ass to date a few girls then all attraction and want looses value after I talk with them

hell one girl that started at my nursing home I trained and we both hit it off, she would of been the first girl I tried to date until she told me about her ex, her past, and that she was preggo. I bailed on that shit fast

since I live near KC, I got benefits but being in a small as fuck town on the outskirts it doesn't help

>how is it going?
>pretty good, you?
>i am good, you?
>I am good
>good

You fucking autist... do you just ask people “how are you” in an endless loop until they come up with something else? Do you realise you asked her TWICE how was she doing?

She just figured out you were a retard in 3 texts... sad part is I doubt that’s your personal record

And how they went? Alcohol boosts my confidence, but i dont know if later i will be able to do it without it, i will keep thinking that the alcohol did all the job...

KIK'ing it.

Send me usernames to datSly and I'll send my cock shots. Don't be silly and post the username in this thread.

loyalty test and general nude fishing

I didn’t get black out drunk... just a few beers, to keep me “loose” they helped a lot, helped me keep the conversation going without getting nervous and after about 1 hour I started to sober up but I was already comfortable enough with them that it didn’t matter

Also eventually you will get used to talk to random/tinder girls so it will be alright, they never noticed I was drunk (had gum for breath)

>be me
>be 15 and ask a 10/10 at school out
>be 22 and still together
>never slept with anyone else
>break up with girl
>sadness.jpg
>download tinder
>sleep with 11 girls in 8 months
>get back together with ex
>two years on and still together
>shewillneverknow.gif

You know she probably took over 20 dicks inside her during those 8 months right?

probably way more than that.

she took 3... i've researched the matter...

well, i will try that this saturday.

>be me
>dated same faggot since high school for 7 years now
>he has small dick but I am used to it and he treats me good
>girlsfriends try to convince me to go to spring break with them and whore out
>”idk! I don’t want to hurt Tom”
>just break up with him then you can get back together in 2 weeks the cuck will give in
>”ok”
>become a ultra slut during spring break, got gang raped, sucked endless lines of cocks and took so many chad and Tyrone dicks I can’t even get tampons to stay in
>spring break is over
>”mmmm I want more dick though”
>stay single for another 7 months and fuck like I get paid for it
>bored
>”Tom can we get back together? I miss you so much”
>cuck says yes lol

Yes I am sure she was honest and her girl friends told you all her dates, she probably told you they all had small dicks too? LMAO this guy got cucked so hard and is even proud of it, what a clown

Good idea, I'll just say something like 'met up with a couple of girls off tinder nothing really worked out then got into a LTR'

are you still together?