Mentally disabled kid who wants to be a YouTuber cant pay rent...

Mentally disabled kid who wants to be a YouTuber cant pay rent. He has been fooled into shaving his eyebrows off to make money.

Heres the stream:
youtube.com/watch?v=ALVUoJAs2SE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ALVUoJAs2SE
youtube.com/watch?v=Y5lvimRw0pc
youtube.com/watch?v=iNs08r1xF-A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's just sad

Streams dead you fucking faggot

Its back boy, he is so pumped by viewers

NO IT ISN'T

someone donate to that poor nigga

FUCK YOU NAZI KIKE IT WAS WHEN I POSTED THAT COMMENT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This guy needs to get some neet bucks

what are you some kind of faggot? are you new to Sup Forums what are you doing here you white knight loser if you're not into degenerate cock sucking and picking people why would you even come to Sup Forums bitch

Everyone knows that b stopped being degenerate years ago new fag, its all about being a good christion board now

Don't enable him, just don't.

reminds me of when those popular youtubers decided some old man who made videos was a pedo and he posted a video of himself crying and apologizing saying he didn't know what he'd done wrong

seriously fuck the internet and all social media

>660 for rent
well maybe this fucker should live in a rural area if hes retarded, or hes just tricking faggots so he can get a tv. the dude is legit playing sudoku, no tard can do that for more than a minute.

that savage will actually just do it

noice

he's shaving lelelel

1&2, faggot

Bull shit you stupid white knight moral fags need to go back to le rddit Sup Forums is all about gay anal sex and bullying, you homos ruin everything.

>Mentally disabled kid who wants to be a YouTuber cant pay rent. He has been fooled into shaving his eyebrows off to make money.
>Heres the stream:
>youtube.com/watch?v=ALVUoJAs2SE
REEEE GET OUT RURAL FAGGOT

Hes shaving a B on his chest for Sup Forums

Came for luls, left for the feels. He is so excited, it just feels wrong

THIS POTATO IS OUR BOY Sup Forums

goddamit

Fuck this is sad.

this is so depressing

To be fair, this is Sup Forums
not saying it's not sad, but if you don't like it, don't go to the thread or stream

Get in hear boys We need to get to get our nigga to 100 viewers tonight

help him with donations

This guy is braver than any one of us fuckers in here. Respect, dicks outs for hairless potatobro

MY DICK IS OUT FOR HAIRLESS POTATOBRO

>our boy Sup Forums
>Sup Forumsoy
dummy.

>Sup Forums is all about gay anal sex and bullying
newfag detected

Sup Forums literally did the same thing when that some user posted a pic about some fat guy trying to dance in a club. They've done the same thing countless times for anons who are down on their luck. Don't act like you're some oldfag stupid faggot.

God bless you OP

t. newfag

Can you faggots seriously donate to this guy. He's too damn innocent to end up homeless. Ffs where's his family

Excuse me but the word "fag" is not acceptable on Sup Forums in 2018

this is sad as fuck
he's shaving all his hair off and fuck knows what else for a few bucks hoping that he doesn't end up homeless

all you guys laughing are faggots

well there you goi hope that answers that you for now, Sup Forums is a progressive board. good job. this is all yur fault newfag. i told you Sup Forums was suppose to be all about bullying and trannies and gay shit like that but noooo you gotta act like some moral fag

We're his family now faggot.

eheheh

Yo we need to donate to the poatao

why not try talking him into getting disability, could just change his life and make sure he doesnt become homeless

Poor bastard

I tried to get him to say Nigger with a donation

Lowkey, we found Jesus

he went off

He changed links?

NEW STREAM FOR HOUSE TOUR!!!

I was in jail and there was this retarded guy in there and we got him to do that for a phone call.

House tour

>acts like an oldfag
>says Sup Forums is all about "bullying and trannies and gay shit"

cool story bro, now get to the part about the prison gay sex and post pics of your sleeping sisters boipucci

>I don't do drugs I haven't done them that much

#MyPussy

Hey back over here

youtube.com/watch?v=iNs08r1xF-A

What is this guy's condition?

Are you retarded? That story was a marketing stunt the guy was hired and everything was fake you fucking dumbass, don’t believe any picture you see posted around on reddit about how the internet is a good place
Fuck you stupid jew piece of shit homo fat

Jacobsins disease

Ah, ok. Thanks.

Your welcome bro

Boo-hoo! Sorry I don’t cry every time I hear someone in the world had a shit life. Get the fuck off my board you fucking normienpiece of shit, why don’t you go sign some change. Org SJW trans supportive laws dumbass? Choke on a dick fucking nigger

this.jokerjpg

now...greentext gay prison sex

Pol is dumb and b is amazing... FUCKING CONFIRMED BROS

now go to work and be the creepy quiet guy you pathetic pussy.

*Sudoku, he looks like the type that has a learning impairment, some of those types of people are pretty smart despite the impairment

Get the albino black guy to stay!

So now he's starting to look like this?

neetbux, wagie

Is this the next Chris-Chan saga?

The German Neue Web Ordnung has joined the game

You're trying too hard.