I have a big problem with Pigeons

I have a big problem with Pigeons.

Can anyone suggest an effective way to kill them ?

I can't use any firearms or anything like that. The country I'm in prohibits the use of firearms for anything other than killing unarmed citizens. But don't worry about that.

Just focus on the pigeons please.

put out a tub of antifreeze

I've heard that it has to be a brand that tastes sweet to the pigeons right ?

I think they add a bitter agent to the stuff we sell here in Australia. What brand do i need ?

mix crushed alka seltzer with white rice.

Most civilized countries add a bittering agent now. But you're in luck you live right next to Indonesia so you should be able to get the sweet stuff there

use a flamethrower you pussie

Thanks....
I'll see if I can import some of the good stuff.

funny to talk about...
but its not a practical solution.
what I want to do is against the law

Get a kitteh or 2.

Wet cat food in bushes. Pigeon smells something tasty, walks right into a group of cats

One time i killed a bunch of faggot roosters and chickens by mixing rice and ant poison in a bag the dumping that shit everywhere next morning the faggots where dead all over the yard ahahahaha i did because they kept going "caw caw caw caw" or whatever fucking noise they make all night

Oh look another faggot liberal.

Lmfaooo i really want to do something like that at mu school because there are fucking seagulls everywhere shitting on everyone

Use the flamethrower faggot, it's not difficult to make a homemade one.

but why? do you want to eat them?

Find a way to put glue where they like to hang out without it drying. Maybe a tub of glue. Pigeons hate sticky stuff on their feet.

>pigeons hate sticky stuff on their feet
Stop cumming on them you fucking creep.

I dont tell you how to live your life, don't tell me.

get a cat, let him have fun?

>buy bread
>buy Rat poison
>mix together
>throw bread at little shits
>profit?

not OP, but i want to poison stray dogs, 3rd world country.
pls advice

Fuck you...
I love Pigeona

just slit your throat and let the dogs eat you, they're bound to die from eating too much shit.

OP needs to create a pigeon catcher. Pigeons are fine eating.

I like the way you think

This. The fuckers need to drink water eventually.

Rat poison, you can buy it in grain form.

I think he means feral dogs, hes from some shithole county he probably can't speak English