Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums

i need to relate

i'm a 27 year old man who's in constant fear of what i am. can't get the human duality to make sense to me. am i evil??++ am i good??+ idk. are all men evil??+ do i deserve happiness or even life??+

maybe nirvana touched on it or something but i really need something to relate to plz help me out Sup Forums i'm stuck with torn by natalie imbruglia

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h66-EvYMThQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uz0uWECKO6A
youtube.com/watch?v=B43cw_2VUCY
youtube.com/watch?v=uI6bPH5H5NI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lel you're a human being. Wake up bro.

give more context, whats the catalyst for this sophomore level existentialist phase?

ik i am but how do i cope?+ what do i deserve in life? how do i know if i'm good?

Hey man
Radiohead- Glass Eyes
Arcade Fire- Anti-Christ Television Blues
Joy Division- Disorder
Slint- Don Aman
Swans- Failure/Love Will Save You
I sincerely hope at least one of these songs touch on something that has some sort of meaning to you

welp idk like all men turning out to be rapists mostly and it's like all the bad stuff i've ever done is stacking on top of me

got any music recs??+

you deserve a lot of stuff you probably won't get. But you're probably doing better then most people. The only way to know if you're good is if you're sympathetic to other people, everything in life is just an extension of community. Be nice to other people, engage with other people selflessly. They'll care about you, you'll feel cared about, you won't worry so much anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=h66-EvYMThQ

Metallica - Am I Evil?

thank you!!!
will try radiohead
swans is out since gira is a rapist

just read the lyrics to disorder ialways figured it was a gay song but it really makes sense to me thanks

I hope you find a way to make good for all the bad things you did, but no one really can ever make good for the past. Best thing is to move forward and try and make yourself better. I already posted But I'd also probably recommend for pure angst and feels type stuff Lou Reed's Magic & Loss

youtube.com/watch?v=uz0uWECKO6A

youtube.com/watch?v=B43cw_2VUCY

thank you. never listened to lou reed before.

no one is really "good" completely. that you are thinking about it now puts you ahead of some people twice your age. just try to get to your death without doing something completely evil and you'll be good.

youtube.com/watch?v=uI6bPH5H5NI

He's the best, I usually listen to Magic & Loss when someone I know dies or I miss someone who's died, but he has so many songs about his issues with his father and his anxiety over becoming like him. A lot of his catalog is really hit or miss for a lot of people, some bright spots, some weird decisions. Berlin is also really beautiful and sad if you dig its sound.

Music is really nice and helpful to listen to at these times, but I do recommend also talking to some people that you know and feel comfortable with if you're having a hard time. I think a lot of guys have had that sort of, 'oh god what about me what have I done' moment since all this stuff has been brought out into the light. It's good, it's good for people to analyze their behaviors and maybe feel ashamed. I think every painful moment and bad decision I made made me smarter and better, mostly through guilt or shame, but not in a punishing way, just like, you make mistakes, you accept it, try to forgive yourself by doing better.

I dunno I'm probably overdoing the sympathyposting on this godforsaken website but your post seemed pretty real and vulnerable man, hope you do OK

You don’t deserve anything for existing. You either be or don’t, that’s all you can control.

i don't think you're overdoing it felt nice. velvet underground - i'll be your mirror has been another good comfort song on the subject for months and i assume lou wrote that so it only makes sense to listen to him

i know and always have known these things rationally and i would be happy if i could leave it at that

nigga you're way too old to be playing with that intro metaphysics, morality, existentialist shit
you should at least had gotten the greeks under your belt by now yikes

what the fuck are you doing with that sentence structure? looks fucking horrid stop doing it.

studied philosophy 6-7 yrs ago didn't get to me then

#deep

gira isn't a rapist, turns out the girl claiming that was loco and had done it before

Cucke taste