I want to use my sister as a toilet

I want to use my sister as a toilet

Ok

thats gay af bro

You german?

I want to use my sister as a gaurantor for a £500 loan for my down payment on mail order bride

Dude, it was far from perfect as fuck

me too

Having a human toilet fetish is hard to deal with. Finding women into it or, even worse, convincing women to try it, is hard work.
I've found a few over the years who've let me piss on them and in their mouths but shitting is the hily grail.
I've only ever found one woman who'd let me shit in her mouth and she just tried it to be freaky. Sat on her face and dropped a hot, fat log into her. She had no choice but to swallow it and threw up almost immediately. It's the hottest thing I've ever done and she described it as the one of the worst experiences ever.

that’s hot

Do it, i already fuck my sister, have been fucking her for a while

How did that happen??

Shared on here before, but parents almost pushed us together, constantly taking baths and showers together up until our late teens, we live in Australia and there is has been huge droughts for years so we had to save water. slept together all the time as kids and parents never thought anything of it. just got close over the years, fooling around in the bath turned into kissing and then full blown sex as teens. dont let your kids showers and bathe together as teens, they will hook up. im now 26 and my sister is 25, we moved out years ago and live together in an apartment and nobody is ever the wiser, or at least they never say anything to us. people ask me when am i going to find a girl and settle down, or why i dont hook up with girls in clubs and bars, well its because i love my little sister. two blonde hair blue eyed fucked up siblings who fuck each others brains out

I want you to use a pistol as a toothbrush, OP.

Fair enough

I get the incest part but not the pee and poo part

But what do I know I’ve gotten off to incest guro/rape/snuff

amazing you are a lucky man

sounds hot

poo an pee part is the best part

It's easy. Just get a girl to fall in love with you and she'll do anything in the world for you.

I don’t know if that’s it I think I liked the incest snuff because it’s like the most ultimate taboo, destroying something sacred

Idk something psychological like that.

Btw I have no rape/snuff or incest desires in real life just comics and erotic literature