I'm a small time drug dealer, ask me anything. Also general drugs thread

I'm a small time drug dealer, ask me anything. Also general drugs thread

What do you sell?

how does an old fag find you fuckers? i got loads of cash and free time but no hook up

Mostly acid, but also a little weed. It's harder for me to sell weed because there's a lot more competition.

Go ask a hippie or junkie

I sell acid too. Also MDMA, Xanax, weed, and part time coke dealer.

How is the acid market in your area?

Bars are a good spot. Or just go talk to any stoner

Where are you based

I'm tracing your IP and sending this information to your local police department.

What's your badge ID?

You're 12. Go play videogames

I live in a town of like 20,000 and there are 3 acid dealers in the town including myself. I buy 50 hits for $250 and it takes me about a month to sell it at $10/hit or 10 hits for $70

>i'm the lowest on the food chain in this industry
>you already have all the answers you can ask me

Yawn
OP is a teen

Nice try Mr. FBI

Do you sell actual acid or a dangerous rc?

Ur moms house lol

50 hits for $250? You don't use the deep onions?

Most I've paid is $150 for a half sheet.

Yeah. Is it real acid or fake wannabe LSD?

I buy it in liquid form, and it's a very heavily dosed 50 hits.

You ever thought that you’re putting yourself in big risk for little payout? I bet you could make more money on a part-time job than you’re getting now, and you don’t have to worry about the cops busting you back to zero ever few years. Or stickup kids. And lol at your marketing if you want anyone to believe you

It's legit acid although I've been sold research chemicals before

How did you guys start dealing? My intention was to finance my own consumption

Owned.

I don't think I'm really at risk because I'm small time enough that the police aren't really interested, and I have everything delivered to/picked up at my house and most of the time people get busted it's because they're driving with something in their car and they get pulled over.

Pretty much same, I have a part time job to pay bills and I smoke most of my profits or use it for fast food

You’re an idiot. Research-grade drugs are as tightly controlled as radioactive isotopes. And the price of them is many times the resale value. Ur a fake ass faggot

>I'm new to this

"Research chemicals" can refer to hundreds of different things, I've been sold a drug that I was told was acid, but it was actually some other psychedelic drug. What would you have me call that?

How should I store acid?

Do dealers typically sell trim from weed? (like the stems and leaves after taking the bud).

I keep hearing growers are throwing that shit away, but im trying to get some to make edibles with.

The best way is wrapped in aluminum foil in a plastic baggie in your freezer, but freezing it isn't necessary

Whenever i harvest, i carefully trim the upper buds and middle buds.
The low hanging undevelopped buds get cut off along with their branches and end up in the same bin as leaves and all the other crap you won't smoke.
I usually make edibles or hashj with this.
I then hang the good buds with their branches for a good 4-5 weeks.
After this I seperate buds from stems.
Either throw these out or make tea with it.
Then the buds are cured in glass jars for months.

I imagine most people do, but nowadays a lot of the weed being sold comes from dispensaries which typically does not contain stems, or at least not very much

Nice, Im getting 2 bags of old stems from a grow today to try an experiment. Just iso washing the lot and see what comes out. I dont have access to anything fresher yet unfortunately