Eversince this self-regarding, narcissistic selfie-culture, I have stopped uploading photos of myself anywhere...

eversince this self-regarding, narcissistic selfie-culture, I have stopped uploading photos of myself anywhere. i'm disgusted at how self-absorbed you kids are. not a day goes by where you don't take a photo of yourself

- staring stupidly into your smartphone in front of a mirror
- with some food you're about to eat
- some stupid boring place you're at
- pulling faces with your friends
- every fucking day, esp. with you Americans: numerous, pointless photos

you want the whole world to care for your petty little life. you are repeating mindlessly what Apple and other companies have turned into a marketing hoax: "SHARE YOUR BEST MOMENTS WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY". facebook encourages you with automated messages to "post some more to your followers" and you eat it like some sincere advice from a friend.

most people have no idea what the concept behind it is and no idea how these devices and their OS works. the agenda of the companies is for you to "spend as much time on the phone and with their apps" as possible. they are turning you into addicts who start drooling for attention with every fb like and instagram share. you are pretending to be photographers, because you upload your shitty phone pics to instagram with a cheesy filter.

the driving force of this "Me Me Me" generation is narcissism.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d6e1riShmak
youtube.com/watch?v=PMotykw0SIk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I agree but it's worldwide. Young people all over the world are like that, they don't know any better because they are young and stupid. It's the same cycle generation to generation

it is a worldwide thing, but it is encouraged differently depending on the culture. it is way more present and standard in the US.

They interviewed these four mindless snowflakes after the Florida shooting and the interviewer said that

"Your generation is getting a lot of criticism that you are self-absorbed, constantly on your phone, thinking about yourself."
one kid: "Yeah, I am self-absorbed! I know when this interview is over, first thing is I'm going to check my phone!"

staring stupidly at your phone with a bored face

doing this every other day with every fucking piece of cloths you have

duckface

disregarding that you look like a tool

meanwhile the chinese workers toil in the factories. over the years they have gained great work experience in manufacture, and wealth while selling their products to the western consumers. that wealth is being reinvested by purchasing western products and brands, without changing the western brand name.
meanwhile, the western consumer is blissfully unaware he is slowly becoming dependent on the chinaman who makes everything for him, to the the point of not even knowing where the very things he uses come from or how they are made.

does no one worry that out of 100 full container ships that come from china, 80 come back empty, with the remaining 20 mostly full of raw materials?

I agree, and what they fail to realise, is they are feeding facial recognition algorhyrhms.

I am completely untaggable on facebook by face, because I have a cartoonish profile pic. Same on twitter. The selfie culture is being encouraged so that our faces can be harvested and easily identifiable by name. Facebook automatically tags you by face now, no matter who uploads a photo of you.

But they just keep feeding it...

>facial recognition algorhyrhms
next up, you're going to give a quick diabetes-test-style blood sample to your phone. no seriously. it can't be ridiculous enough for consumers NOT to eat it.

>Facebook automatically tags you by face now, no matter who uploads a photo of you
yup. and it's really easy. facebook has a record of the closest network you deal with. you don't need to add any friends, the suggestions are mostly accurate already. so you have some hundred names connected to one profile. these profiles occasionally upload pics where you are part of the photo. facebook scans matching faces (only the limited number of your network) and will have an accurate match of who's partying or doing whatever with who. all that without your contribution or agreement. i've never given my full name, but i'm sure that facebook has somehow, through whatsapp, instagram or some other source, gotten the clues what my real name is.

I use a slang version of my name, works beautifully. That way if anyone goes searching for me, they find another, less maintained profile instead of the real thing. I've never trusted facebook.

this is so much common sense, those of who that dont get what you just wrote are either 12 or have some issues

i use fb only via tor
i've set up my profile on another computer and only exit it through the tor onion domain
although i have uMatrix block all fb sites on my regular browser, i know that signing in just once with my regular IP will show up in fb system and note it as a connecting machine. it's fucking hard or impossible to avoid being tracked nowadays

idc shallow people always existed and forever will

but most people really don't see what's behind it. i've heard people say "then why is facebook telling me that I should post something? It always tells me I've 'reached xy people' with my posts." – fb wants you to pay for your posts to be pushed. it shits out random numbers to make you feel that you don't do enough for your shitty online identity just yet and that you should invest money.

the rest of agenda is more vague and meta. you are supposed to spend as much time on the site as possible. firstly, because you are more liable to share what products you are interested in and that you see more ads. and with the prospect that you will spend even more time, feed more information to the system and act as an identity kit of the kind of person you are. it's a huge fucking survey down to the size of your dick and which people you fuck etc, everyone is readily giving into it.

the smartphone is the ever present handmirror of this society. kids will copy every action that they see is part of society. they copy that very stupidity and narcissism down to every facette.

you end up pre-occupied with how you look and how you appear to others to an extent that it takes half of your days productivity.

nu-parents just turn on some 3D cartoon and put the tablet in the craddle and the kid is fucking muted. this is how we raise our kids these days.

/thread
op is some socially needy fuck trying to discuss a beaten dead horse and think they are ahead of the curb

>think they are ahead of the curb
i bet *you* are

> ahead of the curb

>but most people really don't see what's behind it
not him but yeah, a lot of us do.
youtube.com/watch?v=d6e1riShmak

take advantage of it. living off the grid so to speak allows you to take the initiative and accomplish long term goals with a level of success only 10% of the population possess. the only real downside is you find those plugged into it almost intolerable at times and their memes go right over your head

>take advantage of it. living off the grid so to speak allows you to take the initiative and accomplish long term goals with a level of success
the agenda in the longrun is to gather an unprecedented amount of intimate information of an entire generation. the people that play their most intimate ideas, fears, information, networks and relationship data into BIG DATA will partly be the executive chiefs, politicians and CEOs of the future.

what does that mean? any company that has gathered a file of a person that is going to be in charge can easily scan the record for unpleasent information on said person. that way, you can bring down ANY person with a minimum amount of effort. claim that the information was "leaked" and spread by hackers and the damage is done.

you can literally take down any future politician with the marks they make in these past and following years. the process is selfsustained and fueled by the users themselves. with digital data storage being this easy these days, it is possible to save the gathered data, photos, messages, uploads of a person indefinitely with ease.

I tested this. I shave my head bald, so for a month with some friends I started appearing in the corner of photos with just the anonymous bald shining globe of my head in the corner. I made sure no-one tagged my dome and didn't upload any of the pictures myself.
After 3 weeks Facebook started to recognize even just the top of my head as me. This was like 4 years ago too so their algorithm is no doubt better now. Shit's scary man.

so? let them hand it over then. while everyone else is busy worried about some boogie-man with nukes or another school shooting or whatever the media tells them to be concerned about for a day, i'm busting ass working towards my goals, completely ignoring anything not relevant to that.

at a certain point (after myspace as the transition to facecrook started) i came to grips with the fact that the vast majority of people really are beyond any help you could offer them. its like drugs. an addict decides when they're going to get sober but never for anyone but themselves. knowing that, then you have to ask yourself, what benefit do people who are lazy, stupid and wired for short term instant gratification have in your life?

it's at that point you stop caring what they do at all. anything past that and you're being a tool

>the vast majority of people really are beyond any help you could offer them
Yeah a lot of them are so hard-wired into The Matrix that there's no saving them. I see so many people as NPCs these days. They do the same thing day in day out, say and do what society expects them to and their brains can't comprehend doing or saying something differently.
The moment someone says they use Instagram, Netflix or even use Facebook for more than 3min a day it pretty much labels them as an NPC.

I mean as convenient as a service like Netflix is it's obvious as fuck that it exists purely to gather data on what kinds of shows are being watched, how often, how many minutes, which episodes etc. In the age of normal analogue TV there was never really a way to gauge how many people where watching anything.

Discord is in the same category for gamers. If you make a "Discord is shifty" thread on Sup Forums it gets removed from the catalog really quickly which is suspicious as well.

I only just noticed that ALL the chicks in that video have iPhones. Fuck me.

the underlying dilemma is that you can't go ahead and tell people: "hey please don't upload any photo with me in it to your facebook!", because that's just being creepy to 95% of the people and it will definitely leave a bitter taste with everybody. nobody does this.

case study: my dad, like a lot of parents, uses whatsapp and doesn't care about privacy. he's uploading pics of me from a trip to it. whatsapp is part of facebook and essentially feeds into the same pot. along with that comes the gps info, the date, the time and all the info my dad has entered in whatsapp.
I don't even fucking write a diary or whatever. but whatsapp and facebook know my every move that has been recorded, NOT EVEN BY MYSELF.

case two:
my dad takes photos of his grandkids. all the toys are lying around - can also be automatically recorded. this is what the kids played with. fastforward ten years. facebook has the face recognition data and names of the kids. the kids use an app from the facebook conglomerate. voila, you can feed them nostalgia ads from these toys.

>tl;dr people have no clue what the technology is doing these days.

>I see so many people as NPCs these days.
this. can't phrase it any better.

sure you can ignore what these tools are doing to themselves. but we need to educate our children on these matters. we are hundreds of steps behind in that respect. "media awareness" is slowly being introduced in the curriculum, when really we needed it 18 years ago already.

all the data has ever been uploaded and is still accessible can be used. just look at the deepfake video tech improvements.

i'm not a moral-fag, but i just laugh at all these kids revenge-posting their nudes and posting themselves nude online. it takes a few steps to track you down. the vast majority uses Google. CAPTCHA is a Google product. go figure.

>people have no clue what the technology is doing these days
Exactly. This is why I hate smartphones or even mobile phones in general. I'm "technically" a millennial but I'm born in '84. No-one had internet or mobile phones until College and we still had typewriters in Highschool.

I don't want a phone, apart from some very specific, seldom uses like emergencies or maps I don't even want one. My employer forced me to get one threatening me with giving me the sack if I didn't. When I get constant notifications on my fucking phone asking me to give a Google Review for the supermarket I just visited it really freaks me the fuck out.

However NPCs will tell you it's amazing and that it'll help you figure out which supermarket is better or worse. Retards don't think twice and realize what's actually going on.

As fucking annoying as CAPTCHA is there's no way I'd buy a Sup Forums pass. Last thing I need is this website to have my bank details (therefore my name, address etc) and to tack on an invisible tripcode to trace me. I'd rather be slightly inconvenienced by fucking with the AI by making it recognize cars as street signs.

China’s suicide rate is 22.45/100k - one of the highest in the world.
I’d say they need to learn to relax a bit and not take things so seriously, kinda like your inane complaining.

Bollocks and prawns yeah?
Anotha wanka ooh as guns whal I'm not
Allowed yeah?
Well mate
I won't stand fur ih.
Nah nah nah not meee.
In moiy cuntry we banned gans, so why the crikey won't yuu?
Be mow like Australia mate
Count to free and and ova your fully automatic pumpys yeah

>I mean as convenient as a service like Netflix is it's obvious as fuck that it exists purely to gather data on what kinds of shows are being watched, how often, how many minutes, which episodes etc. In the age of normal analogue TV there was never really a way to gauge how many people where watching anything.
I didn't know Netflix was doing this, but it makes total sense. seems pretty moderate compared to what fb, Apple and G00gle are doing.

>I'm "technically" a millennial but I'm born in '84. No-one had internet or mobile phones until College and we still had typewriters in Highschool.
techncally a millenial, lol mate. 'eightyseven build here. we also had typewriter lessons in school, how fucking "awesome" is that.

>My employer forced me
this is also a very significant thing that's going on. I get all my job schedules via phone from my employer. they also hand you a company phone and tell you to use it all the time. some employers don't even do that and you need to use your phone and cashier apps on your own device at your own costs.

"The Century of the Self" really opened my eyes to how corporations started manipulating people into becoming perfect consumers. For example, clothes used to be a necessity - as long as you had a shirt, pants, and shoes, you were golden. All of a sudden, it became about expressing one's individuality. People now buy shirts with pictures and logos that reflect something about how they want to be perceived. To tailor to people even more, there are questionnaires, test screenings, etc. People willingly give corporations feedback so that shit can be sold to them better, all in the guise of customization and something being tailored to you, the individual.

And so people continue to do it online. They express their identity, unwittingly submitting data to corporations who then tailor goods for them to consume. People who live on social media are slaves. The worst thing is, they don't even mind and will argue if you bring it up. Then they'll watch films like "The Matrix", say it was mindblowing, buy the t-shirt, buy the Funko figurine to put on their bookshelf and take a picture of them to post on social media.

>I'd rather be slightly inconvenienced by fucking with the AI by making it recognize cars as street signs.
you are an evil man. i like that.

you're not wrong, but you're whingy cunt -
so fuck right off

>nobody does this.
i do all the time. my friends and family already know i want no part of it. study the subject so if someone asks why you can cite reasonable, well researched and verifiable privacy concerns to start with. that way you won't sound all tin-foil. from personal experience some co-workers will think you're weird, it's unavoidable but that just weeds out the dummies who might try to talk to you.

you'd be surprised when you take a stand like that in a social setting how many people end up not only agreeing with you, but you can actually watch the gears turning as they begin questioning their own decisions internally.

>Netflix
Oh yea it's moderate but same shit, different smell.

>Employers
Yea that's the thing. They "made" me get one and hooked me up with a company phone (at my own monthly expense) so they can "call or contact me at any time if they need. I haven't gotten a single text or call and my once a month correspondence with them is via my normal e-mail account anyway. Shit's ridiculous. I just leave it turned off in my bag most of the time.

Good on you mate. It's surprising, when I lived in a hippie town for a couple of years how many of them saw through the bullshit and avoided having social media accounts, phones or any online presence whatsoever. People give them shit for being deros but a lot of them are smarter than they look.

planned obsolescence has reached pretty much every consumer product there is. i've bought shirts that after only two washes started to get suspicious holes. later i learned that they include fragile fibres in certain areas of the fabric that will tear easily. so you're left with buying back-up shirts of the one you like, or throwing them away and buy new ones.
Apple is the epitome of planned obsolescence. i'm so fucking glad the battery fraud was discovered.

i've told my gf not to link that relationship status shit to me, not to post photos of us and all that's necessary. one friend of mine links me in photos and i haven't told him to stop.
mark zuckerjew even covers his private fucking laptop webcam with a sticker. if that doesn't tell you there's something to it, nothing can.

all this should be common sense, but it rings as paranoia to most people. that's the core problem in building awareness on this.

>that way you won't sound all tin-foil.
it still does sound like talking about chemtrails to most people, typically to the ones who don't even know what OS or GUI stands for.

I mean we live in an age where people take selfies with their shiny new credit card then wonder how someone on the internet took their money.
Unfortunately there's not much you can do to build awareness. The average NPC doesn't care or doesn't want to care. They're so hopelessly addicted to pressing the like buttons to get their dopamine hit that they'll disregard everything you say as quickly as we disregard everything that /x/ says.

This.

If you itemize in your taxes (Schedule C of a 1040) you can take up to 50% of your cell phone bill and you can add depreciation on your phone as a write off since it’s required for work with no reimbursement.

>I haven't gotten a single text or call
lucky you. a former employer of mine made me take that company phone home and have it turned on 24/7 because it was connected to the helpline of a car park boom barrier. people would call me at 1am to open that fucking thing because of some error. i never took that fucking phone ever again.

>selfies with their shiny new credit card
kek. it sounds so ridiculous, but it actually happens.

i've argued my times with people and i'm really patient with them, trying to explain it as simple as i can. take the F!nF!sher software that's being used as Germany's state trojan tool for surveillance now. If you can understand the principle of that, you should understand what it means to grant your apps access to your webcam, microphone and all your contacts.

Yeah, but thing is, nobody will really give a shit about it. The drones will still flock to stores when the next product launches. It really freaked me out when I read in the Steve Jobs biography how people behaved almost as if in church during Apple product presentations. It's a behavior I never understood, not in church, not in any kind of fandom.

Not in the country I live in at the moment, unfortunately. Thanks for the tip though.

Well damn. Sorry my tip couldn’t help.

>people behaved almost as if in church during Apple product presentations
I heard exactly the same thing from a former friend who went to work for Apple years ago in speech recognition. it's like a ritual the way they capture their arselicking audience.

Apple is 99% marketing and 1% innovation (which in turn is conceiled stealing from others)

not when you put it in their face and let them make their own decisions. i made my g/f download her facebook history to prove a point. inside the archive was the numerical algorithm for her face in a text file. this was before face tagging with rolled out publicly and even suggesting something like that would be tin-foil it and of itself. then i showed her how if you delete it, facebook won't let you. instead it says 'ok, we'll keep it open for 30 days', hoping you'll log back in with your phone or something by mistake and reactivate it.

now you've got one better; watching this whole video should do it - especially the part about how it legitimately rewires your brain: youtube.com/watch?v=PMotykw0SIk

it's hard to argue with something when how dangerous using these tools are is coming right from the horses mouth. needless to say, she doesn't have a social media presence anymore.

If they want you to be on call 24/7 tell them to pay you for being on call 24/7 or tell them to fuck off. The second I get home from work I turn my phone off unless I need it for Google Maps or I want to watch Youtube drunk on the train on my way home from a night out.

You've got mental problems

>needless to say, she doesn't have a social media presence anymore.
I did the same think with my former gf. i mean not downloading the history, but talking some sense into her. after we broke up, she signed up for a new account. i'm pretty sure these accounts are easily being linked, old and new ones, so there's no avoiding it.
i also use fb, but i've set up my account on a library computer with a seperate email and i'm only accessing it once a month via tor and the onion domain. in the field i'm working, i need it. that's how fucking dependent we are already.

i like to think of it like roots in the ground or better yet, like a parasite that puts its veins through his host: if you rip out the parasite by the roots, it is so deeply embedded in the host that you kill both.

offended much?

>grant your apps access to your webcam, microphone and all your contacts.
Yea that shit's scary. I go out of my way to fuck with em though
>apps
Have none installed. I picked a phone with so little memory that I literally can only have 1 app installed at a time
>webcam
They can have a good look at the inside of my bag all they like
>microphone
At best they'd hear me fapping or shitposting
>contacts
Don't have any. No-one hardly uses phone numbers on smart phones. Shit's old technology already.

It's because they are coddled by their parents. The lack of discipline reinforces a "I do no wrong" mentality in children. They grow up and when they face the real world they blame society for their all of the problems they run into.

Spotted an NPC.

>They can have a good look at the inside of my bag all they like
the thing why they introduced the face recognition is also because with that selfie camera on the front, they can analyze your facial expression, connect it with what you are looking at and -boom- there's another vast usage survey to sell to third party companies!

>mic on
ads are sending high frequency tags that aure inaudible for people. this in turn can be picked up by the mic on your phone. e.g. you watch tv, the phone records what ad you've watched and sends that info to a centralized point. any app you install that has access to the mic can do that.

>Don't have any. No-one hardly uses phone numbers on smart phones. Shit's old technology already.
contacts are typically saved automatically. some phones even gather all the contacts off of your email provider and other devices. what you mean is that hardly anyone -opens- the contacts app.

It's just like this co-op in the company I work for. She was crying(literally) yesterday because she said nobody respects her and everyone is treating her like a child. They sent her home for the day and had a meeting to scold the people she was working under.

First off co-ops are at the bottom of the totem pole, you're going to be doing busy work constantly. You have no experience and no degree, what do you expect? Second off this chick has fluorescent purple hair and this is a serious ass suit wearing company(Fortune 15) and you come in everday with jeans, a goofy shirt, and purple hair. An internship is supposed to prepare you. If you can't even make it to work dressed appropriately and follow the simplest orders, you're not fit to work here.

the founder of whatsapp has registered the company to a fucking parking lot - a fake address. whatsapp is making you agree to the privacy shattering general business terms, otherwise you can't use it. this practice is only being counteracted by the EU now that millions of people have already given out huge amounts of data in the past years. and thanks to the strong corporate lobbies, they are not liable to cause any changes to that.

OWND

i want to fuck the one with her mouth open on the bottom left

had a similar experience

I was working along with a teen as stagehand for an event. first she did was not introduce herself, but nag that her boyfriend took so long to find the place and how much school sucks and that she has to work and how shitty the work at that company sometimes is. my ears were aching at that point already. when we got there, we had to setup some big tables and chairs, pretty heavy build and cumbersome to handle. she said she never worked as a stagehand, but only as a waitress. in the first few minutes, that bitch got silent and constantly wore a sour face. our headman from the event company was a dickhead, but i thought "whatever" and did my job. around noon, the teen started to complain how bad all these movements are she has to make and how it's bad for her posture. she saw the i was bringing rubber re-enforced working gloves (cause i'm not dumb) and started to be envious. at the end of the day, all this bitch said was she would never do this kinda job ever again.

the fucking entitled millenials, man.

Is anyone else amazed at how these massive trade ships stay afloat?

not always

I'm just barely a millenial and it drives me insane how fucking weak my peers are, mostly the younger ones. I don't consider myself particularly strong willed, but I've never complained about my work even when it sucks ass.

Having to witness this sense of entitlement that only gets worse with younger and younger people disgusts me and even having to work everyday with people like this I still get all my work done and never complain.

it's ok to bitch about work that sucks when you're done. but not while you're actually at it and only wearing everyone including yourself down.
and being a weak bitch, like the cunt i was describing, is just simply earning you the hate of everyone with a brain around you. the advantage that girls as stupid and helpless as that have, is that they can still play it cool with them being helpless little creature with tits and ass. so much for equality and feminism.

>ITT: Paranoid people claiming to be 'woke af' and calling "sheeple" 'NPCs', while saying "all these sheeple don't get the algorithm"
Well, do you?
I'm studying CS for precisely that reason:
Mechanics can be learned by observing, construction and such as well, but digital technology seems like a mystery to people.
That's what got me excited. The fact that it seems "magic" to people. And I wanted to be a "magician" in that sense. Unriddle the worldwide mystery that is being offered to be unriddled IN EVERY SCHOOL AND UNI, but being accepted as "just there". The demand is literally the second largest of the world, after food.
But the supply is lacking.

And do you think CEOs smarter, more cunning, more experienced and more successful by a thousand than you - need an AI to see through your tiny, meaningless life like a glass?
You think they need your diary to fuck you up?
No.
This is a simple notion of capitalism.
People want to obsess more over themselves because we live in peaceful times.
We don't have to spend our days wondering if we got the luck to witness the next day, or if a child of ours will survive the winter.
Life is stable. "Never change a running system". So we don't. But what IS fucked up on this world? Ourselves. Humans.
So we focus on us. First, we observe, then, we gather info, then, we compare and summarize, then we apply theory and change to see improvement.

And successful capitalists have realized this before you and me were done shitting in our pants.

So they create supply to satisfy the demand:
Observing and judging animals is easy - we're superior intellect.
But judging ourSELVES... that gets tricky.
That's where we need something superior.
AI is the answer. So we teach AI what a human is. And after we're done, we ask it "What does it mean to be human?", because a human can never fully answer this, being a human is to complex for humans to sum up.

What you're observing is the future, and it scares you.

The problem is:
Teachers act like everyone is about to become a historian, an astronaut, a quantum scientist or the next picasso.

Guess what: these people are special because they're rare.
99 of 100 people will one day get a job they hate. Why?
Because somebody HAS to be the dentist's fucking assistant, and somebody out there is really passionate about not starving, so they'll be that assistant.

What they never get told is that this is normal. This is the average life.
Because otherwise, they won't look forward to life.
The Babyboomers were the trophy-givers.
They gave millenials a fucking medal for not taking a shit in public.
They thought "rewarding literally everything == DOCTOR APPROVED PSYCHOLOGY, FUCK YEAH" and now they're complaining about their own stupidity.

If you had simply tought them that you don't have to make it big to be a decent person, that the point of life is just accepting that it's boring but nice.

But nooooo, better fuck up your own children and act like raising them isn't a factor in creating these snowflakes at all.

Thanks, boomers. You should've died in a war.
That's why you're called boomers:
A LOT of you are expendable.

You've got some value for suffering, but you might cognitively lack ubiquity with other objects. Looks to be pretty spot on sociopathy I'd make the assumption that your existential quantification has been in lifelong crisis~ It's a common one.

you haven't provided any exemplarily case of the introspection you claim to get from studying CS, but I generally agree. you're giving the bigger picture, which is largely accurate. we are in the midst of observing ourselves and turning part of the demographic into cattle, only to be used as a form of resource - money spending cattle.

pharmacy needs people with long lasting illnesses wo salvage, marketing companies need all the info they can get about target groups and so on. that's what's being made easy with AI. but the INTERPRETATION of this data is something that humans will always have to do. a machine can't accurately draw all the connections necessary to generate an interpretation.

humanity is going down the path of turning people into products as a cogwheel in the consumer world. the needs of a young family are so well-researched from a capitalist standpoint that it scares you. i'm seeing it myself with peers and family members firsthand. from diapers to media subscriptions, housing, taxes, child support, baby products – everything is calculated. supermarkets can look at a shopping cart and make an accurate assumption on your age, sex and health. provide two shopping carts from the same person and the picture is even more accurate.

this is another chemtrail-tier discussion to most people that can't count past 10, but we ARE in the process of turning ourselves into cattle. and it works because of people like OP pic

That's how it feels to be black

these are transitional mistakes that have a lot to do with the post-war enthusiasm. plastic was invented and introduced into everyday life and turned into a meme, much like "zinc-oxide" and other products that were the first to be hammered into the public conscience. as marketing and consumerism in general has moved on and infested pretty much every aspect of life, the rules have changed and the parents of that post-war generation had the best intentions in mind, but it led to spoiled brats. this is partly because most of the boomers had parents that were ok with the idea to hit their children and punishing them in ways that have become unthinkable.
the problem is that even mild punishment in form of psychological reasioning has become inacceptable – keyword: anti-authoritarian upbringing.

i'm a late 80s kid and we see an entitled generation reaching maturity. these kids are not only badly brought up, they accept no rules or friendly suggestions. some of them see that all they need to do is get pregnant and collect child support from the state. or they are content with working at McD and spending the rest of the day playing online games, munching Durritos and drinking soda pops.

>A LOT of you are expendable.
being expandable is a bigger problem to the way the world works today than being replacable. if you are an outcast that doesn't go with the flow of consumerism, you are more of a burdon than someone who is spending his life in the lower class with no significance in his actions whatsoever.