In your opinion, what was the coolest school mass shooting in U.S. History?

in your opinion, what was the coolest school mass shooting in U.S. History?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kc9ZeHIGphk
youtu.be/aCqOMdcutWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qfdnsTO9BJ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

None of them
Psychopath

None. But you should hope no more happen because you have to graduate from middle school

University of Seattle. The guy barely shot any one, one of the students ended up tackling him, grabbing his gun and running off with it.

OP he's implying you're a stupid kid. You gonna take that, stupid? Your challenge is to come up with original insults and without cursing.

Columbine, epic shit.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kc9ZeHIGphk

Overhyped.

Virginia Tech

i liked the adam lanza one. totally out of fucking nowhere. he didn't even know the kids he was shooting, he just wanted to see how much he could fuck up the world before blowing his own brains out. nobody could've predicted it.

lame

I don't give a shit about what he thinks.

It will be the one where you get killed.

saying that means you do
classic

I want to see a pic of Lanza's dead body to prove he was the actual shooter.

I want to see the basement tapes :|

that headshot percentage though

> All of the victims were shot at least three times each; of the thirty killed, twenty-eight were shot in the head

balls of steel

Dunblane. Shame they didnt get the Murray brothers.

I don't think any of these shootings was a Hoax, internet BS.

The imainary one where everyone realises the shooter is just another kid committing suicide and they all sit down and listen to how much life has fucked him over and no-one ever gave a shit. The non shooters realise they always gave this guy shit and are parially the cause of the shooting. The government then admits the problem is not that kids have guns but it is that kids feel that they have to use guns to get attention by committing murder-suicide. The government then funds a huge suicide intervention program that helps to integrate young disenfranchised people into society as valued members (like they do in Portugal - drug policy in Portugal fits this narrative too)

Folks,since Sandy Hook, 16 year ago, 438 people have been shot in school shootings - 138 died(NYT). But in 2014 alone 5079 15 to 24 year olds suicided(Wikipedia).
Again! 438 shot over 16 years VS 5079 suicided in one year ALONE!
It's not gun availability that's killing your kids it's the mindset you are leaving them with.

HELLO THERE FBI AGENTS , MY GREETING FROM MUNICH TO WASHINGTON

asian mothafucka had some skillz.
i was in 4th grade when that shit went down

- Bibliography:

- Ikipedia, W., 2018. Suicide in the USA. International Journal of Nonsense, CAB International, Eindhoven.

>implying Sandy Hook actually happened
Lolololol

godspeed

Here's the skinny. My beloved mother works at Columbine highschool (where I graduated in '87). On 20 Apr 99 at approximately 11:15am she went into the library to look for her boss (an un-named computer teaher). Hell broke loose. She hid in a magazine locker adjasent (sp) to the library. Four hours later, the SWAT team led her to safety.

Now click ahead... My beloved mom is going through some serious fucking counseling. Complete with lots of cool drugs (that I steal on a regular basis!) Her trauma counselor thinks that it might be a good idea if someone in the family visits the site where everything happened.

My father declines. It is a little too much for him. My mom asks me. "Sure, I'll go!" I answer, not knowing what's in store fore me.

Here we go.

Enter Columbine HS at the north entrance -by the old auto shop building. Sign in -me, my mom and brother, her counselor, three firefighters, six admin officials, and two cops. (we had to sign our names so they knew we
were there).

Walk down the halls. Cop lets us know where everyone met the wrath of Eric and Dylan. There are bullet holes in the hall thresholds. Pretty fuckin cool I think. I touch them. 9mm slugs leave a nice sized hole.

We go into the library. This is really fuckin strange. All the interior windows have black butcher-block paper covering them. Can't see in or out.. Enter the room. Gotta sign a statement saying we won't go to the media etc... (This, I thought was pretty cool. Aimee Sporer* would cum in her panties to be in this room. I got to go in simply cuz I was a sprog of a survivor. )*Aimee Sporer is the extremely cute albeit married and motherly newscaster of our local channel four news.

Enter the room. First thing that grabs my attention is the carpet. It looks like its burned in spots. Closer examination realizes that its not burned. Its blood. Nine mm rifles and shotguns do a fucking good job of draining bodies. It was all underneath tables. Most of the kids died as they were hiding under tables. Granted, it had been 6+ weeks since the massacre, the blood was still very visable. (I guess bloood doesn't evaporate). Here's the wierd part: The blood was so thick that you could scrape it up with a putty knife. It was like dried up clay on the carpet (Sorry secret santa wishers, I didn't grab any samples). One kid who died had his *brains* blown onto the carpet. This nearly caused me to lose my lunch. But as a good A.T'er, I held it in. Picture a spot about as large as a frisbee. Turn it greyish-brown. Add cracks due to drying. Fucking brains. But what really had me was the presence of a fucking *turd* on the floor. I pointed it out to the investigator and asked, "what is that???" He replied, "Feces" Apparently, one girl shit on the floor as Eric and Dylan went about their mayhem.

Good ole' Cassie (she said yes) Bernall was reading the fucking newspaper when she bought it. It was opened up to page 16 and had her blood on it. Actually, there was blood everywhere. It was on the books, floor, periodicles, etc...

Go to the east part of the library. Eric and Dylan wisely decided to end it here. OK, most of the investigators believe Eric shot Dylan. When the report comes out, this claim will likely be substatiated. Now I have shot many high powered rifles in my age. I never knew that ballistics can be so messy. Eric put a gun to his mouth and literally blew his brains all over the ceiling.

I mean *all over* there is a spot where him and Dylan died. Above that spot is a streak of blood that coats the white, styrafoam ceiling panels where they died.

Spent an hour and 1/2 in the library with the cops. Saw shit I never hope to see again. When I went into work later that day, I was in a fuck of a bad mood.

p.s. Collected some broken glass from the library. Put it in jar and took it to the local watering hole. Man, some fuckers have no sense of humor.

You're too old for this place.

Mind, so am I.

Thanks for sharing user

None of them, A bunch of society hating commies in the making killing innocents is a fucking tragedy.

Good point you fucking idiot. Sandy hook is off the charts false flag you retard. Knock the school down, and his house? Really? FFS.

Those video manifestos where he talks like Napoleon Dynamite make me lol every time

I hope one of the parents hears you say this IRL and knocks your fucking teeth out.

the jokela high school shooting is my personal favorite. quite the edgefag, but it was in finland wich isn't a usual place for this kinda shit and is (for me at least) kinda hard to find much info.
he had a youtube channel sturmgeist89 where he talked shit bout religion and pissing in general.

Still the best. Loved that Doom connection that lamestream media beat to death.

You're such a stupid cunt

well in germany we had in the 80s i think an guy who came in an primary school with an flame thrower sh*t thats hot

What, like one of these parents?? Lol
youtu.be/aCqOMdcutWQ

N°174 was quite nice for me

thats fuking cool

this is pasta. I've read this before

Check em

checked

fucking edgelord, my life sucks so I think the bad guys are my heroes.

Stop

Edgy teenagers are taking over this site

This is Sup Forums. Edgy teenagers have been a cornerstone of this place since day one.

>Nine mm rifles
It was a carbine

You really think they’re goin to spend money on therapists instead of just stopping the selling of guns?

I liked the first few, now it's just boring.

Kent State 1970

I think he mean the TEC-DC9 (9-mm semi-automatic handgun)

Yes as long as the NRA has a word in this definetly.

What country are you from op?

The question should be, why do all of these fuckers keep missing the Chads? All I see is regular people victims. Hardly and Chads or Chadettes.

>Chadettes
*Stacies

The one where the shooters are jewish. oh wait that's all of them

Intro to Red Dawn (original) , it's the more realistic active shooter yet to date

that kid was balls out.

I totally agree with that.
I live in a shitty poor and violent country but also full of sun and smiling people that really want to make each others life easier.
When I saw how you europeans and americans treat each other at school or at work I was baffled. I would never go back to live there! You just hate each other without knowing it.

youtube.com/watch?v=qfdnsTO9BJ4

columbine

Wise words, user.

that dude in the picture is such a faggot holding a gun like that. If that was a range, the range officer should've kicked him the fuck out of there for doing that.

You should beat your kids so they don't murder other kids. If you don't beat your kids, they do things like shoot up schools... or worse, post on Sup Forums.

Pic related, a simple spanking or two in first grade would've set this kid on the right path.

That's an air gun, dingus.

Doesn't matter. If I caught my kid holding an airgun like a nigger, I'd pistol whip him in the back of the head with it.

No argument from me there.

Hi FBI,

Virginia Tech guy was fucking nuts and went full Breivik on the training and plan. He was absolutely insane. His craze made it the worst.

Bollocks and prawns yeah?
Anotha wanka ooh as guns whal I'm not
Allowed yeah?
Well mate
I won't stand fur ih.
Nah nah nah not meee.
In moiy cuntry we banned gans, so why the crikey won't yuu?
Be mow like Australia mate
Count to free and and ova your fully automatic pumpys yeah?