New Converge album

New Converge album
Released today, leaked yesterday
Download: mega.nz/#F!IQxgTJhR!n2LZqUZ9mW9m8w3yHdZRmw
Download for their EP that came out before this: mega.nz/#F!ZFQwlBwD!D15JnvrAn4hhUSHusFwYCw

Let's complain about this album/praise it if you actually like it.

Almost finished it, sounds far from everything they did before this and it steps into butt-metalcore a lot, will listen to it more but I'm not feeling it.

>converge

One of the best meme charts in Sup Forums history, thank you for your contribution to the discussion.

how many levels of irony is this chart on

It's fantastic. Gonna need to listen to it a few more times to get a real feel for it. What do you mean by butt-metalcore though? For some reason Knocked Loose immediately comes to mind.

He means he needs to meme the shit out of everything to fit in here, just like

It will pass once you hit 25 or so.

>It will pass once you hit 25 or so.
I honestly can't believe anyone over 18 listens to Converge.

Why not? They aren't that juvenile. It's not like listening to Asking Alexandria or Motionless in White or some shit.

someone's a bit insecure

> Death
> Emperor
> Leviathan
> Ulver's Bergtatt
> nu-male

Every fucking time, I can't breathe, holy kek

All deserving to be on the chart

Do you have any friends? Legit question.

I honestly can't believe you're over 18 and still stuck on this level of raging faggotry.

>nu-males BTFO
everytime

Even worse than No Heroes. Most melodies and lyrics are laughable

THIS IS REAL NOW MATHAFUCKA
YOU WILL NEVER BE ONE OF US
YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT MY PAIN FEELS LIKE
WAS IT FUCKING WORTH IT?
Ah yes bravo Jacob

Came up with it on the spot, meant that at certain points it sounds like the other overproduced metalcore bands that try to take inspiration from Converge themselves which is weird to say now that I think about it.

Yeah, they went with very boring melodies.

Using meme terms for everything is caused by me browsing this website to be honest, I don't really think about it anymore it's just how I talk on Sup Forums, I get why you wouldn't take me seriously because of it though.

Also thread didn't 404 while I was away, good job everyone.

Why the hell is Eve a b-side, the influences they were taking while touring with Neurosis and Amenra really showed off on that track.

To sell the EP. Converge is like a factory nowadays, did you see how many merch they sell? About 20 recolours of the same shirt and LP

>all the good metal is nu-male metal

boo hoo, a talented band is actually making money off their art.

woah there Kurt, didn't mean to offend you

shut up and buy my album you prick

*kisses fingers* MWAH

Only if you keep your hands off the *press this button for canned feedback squeal* button during your next production

I love this band more than life itself. The title track is the best song I've heard all year.

I got into Converge when I was 13, I'm 26 now