When is it okay to hit your daughter?

When is it okay to hit your daughter?
My daughter is 12 and i caught her trying to steal money from my wallet this morning. I gave her 2 bucks and she spat in my face. What should i do Sup Forums?

Seems obvious you should kill yourself.

This thread again,i see the same thread everyday,its fake everybody,dont let it spread

It's only ok when she's refusing to let you fuck her.

If her age is off the clock, she is old enough for cock.
So be patient.

why keep copy pasting this? No interresting answers can come of it. "be a better parent" the end.

Or is it that you are a pedo with violent incest thoughts?

EITHER WAY, just get it overwith, kill yourself.

Give her more money. She obviously feels cheated by you being so cheap with her no matter how much you use her as a fuck toy.

You should stop posting the same stupid trolling threads every now and then you weak feminist jewish nigger!

You could consider...

When is it OK to beat the fucking shit out of OP?
My OP keeps posting the same stupid thread over and over again. He gave me his mother and I raped her asshole until I had to pull out from all the bleeding. What should I do Sup Forums?

Sage
>on the grounds you post this once a month.
>fuck off faggot.

Not ok to "hit" but spanking is ok and if she really spit in your face her room needs to be cleared of any toys and just have a bed. You have a rotten brat on your hands that doesn't deserve anything.

Literally smack her one in a justified legal way

She fucking does this every morning and you always ask the whole fucking board the same question every day.

when she doesnt suck your cock like you told her to ?

*mistakenly* take her to the hood and have a group of niggers that you definitely didn't pay rape the shit out of her

also stop making the same fucking thread faggot

i wanna suxk on that fat ass sooooo bad

>When is it okay to post this thread?
>this thread is 12 and i caught trying to reach the frontpage on my Sup Forums this morning. I gave it a (You) and OP screamed "TROLED HARD XDXDXD U FAGOT HAHAHAHA". What should i do Sup Forums?

there's actually people out there who wouldn't beat their kid if that actually happened. I was beat as a child but I will definitely try not doing it with my own children. if they had the audacity to pull shit like that though, they should definitely prepared for some major whooping

Put her on the Dark Web

You her little bras

Post*

my son also do this..

he spits in the face of people who don't want to be cool..

well i have an option but let me tell you a story for the context

years ago i got busted for drink driving and had the choice of jail time or community service and i stupidly chose the service.
i got stuck working 100 hours in this special home for these retarded adults.
shit was fucking nasty. i has to change giant diapers full of shit, clean dribble off retarded mother fuckers chins. break up fights between these hulking, maturbating retards. shit was fucked.
anyways. one day this fucking semi vegetable motherfucking drooler comes to stay. this tard was meant to be days from death but he just kept fucking nodding on. eeeeuuuurrrrggghhhhh eeeeuuuuuurrrrggggghhh.... day after fucking day. this mother fucker was drowning in his own spit but still... day after fuckin day he lived on.... nothing but draining the oxygen from the world... until... one day.... i decided to end it.
i put a pillow over his face. i did that. i ended that life.
every day i have to live with that decision.
oh god i wish i hadnt done it.
why did i?
what was the point?

when your fucking post proved he's still walking the earth anyway

>rewarding her with money when she tries to steal money

You deserve to get spat on. Give her a firm smack across the ass. Its not child abuse as long as you dont continue to beat her or hit her extremely hard.

Top kek user. This should go down with navy seal copypasta.

Kekt hard

This thread is written everyday by a maniac pedo, just to read what would you do to a child.
kill yourself before tomorrow

For the love of christ stop posting this...

what is with this copy pasta?

OP, this copy pasta is stale, and you know damn well, you make her a ward of the state and wash your hands of her
She's a fucking nigger

Slap her for now.

Then start giving her 2 bucks for giving you a succ and 4 bucks for you giving her a fucc

Yup, you heard right

no we dont stfu weeb

Omg more pasta not worth image

Stop this thread ffs

ok yeah.. since only real shit gets spread? Its either advertisement for awareness or some sick psycho you cuk

Or it's just that...

SPANK SPANK SPANK u retarded DUMBASS Nazi. if she's too fat where your spanks do nothing then eat more yourself or stop buying junkfood YOU bLIND DUMBASS

You're going to hell for making me giggle you nigger but its called SPANK, only smack bitches when they be on the SMACK, COKE AYO noobs

Educate yourself or try and move more West coast

Thank you! if you dont spank her, then foriengers will come to your house when she's legal and update you on how much of your daughters PUSSY they tapped

Fuck her ass and pay her the other 8 bucks ya jew

If penis is getting hard its ok to hit your daughter.
Or if you so choice use her for unprotected intercourse and hit her at the same time.

It all really comes down to empathy, a girl need a strong role model and learn her place in the world so she can manage as an adult.

If she can take a beating and sexual abuse as a child life can pretty much throw anything at her after that and she manage.

Find new pasta faggot

Yes, she can even survive a lightsaber..

No that is the result of princess complex.

millitary school