ITT: We hate all atheists

ITT: We hate all atheists

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cxbqt1NN8Kg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>fuck logic
>fuck progress
>I want to live in the dark ages

I prefer to live in so called "Dark Ages" than let niggers, jews, fags, feminazis and atheists destroy White race and its heritage

yea wouldn't want them fucking with our white heritage. Where does that start agin? Africa? That's right we came from black people from Africa who migrated out from europe

*to Europe

>imagine being such a cuckold that you bow down to something that doesn't even exist

This is how much we can trust jews and your science

lol, that required at least 99% of your brain for you to post this

See a black and white can have a baby and that baby is fertile. Hence same species, unlike a loin and a tiger, which can have a baby but the baby is infertile, thus two separate species
Nice try tho

Bad goy ! Why you love your own heritage ? You should let these poor refugees in.

>Atheism
>The belief
Wrong right away. Impressive.

Sure we can endlessly debate Gods existence, but Christianity creates culture and makes people moral then why fight against Christianity ?

Atheism is a belief, you moron. You can't objectivly prove that God doesn't exist

1. Because there's no reason to think it's true.
2. Christianity also destroys culture and makes people immoral.

It's not a belief. Atheism doesn't require you to claim that no gods exist.

I wouldn't but when religious people start to think their beliefs belong next to science in the classroom of our public schools then I have a problem with it

Bullshit. Prove me that homosexuality and abortion is moral

Homosexuality is not immoral as it isn't harmful in itself. Abortion is not immoral as one should have the right to control their own body.

When you use abortion you kill a baby. It will never have a chance to grow up and feel emotion, its not moral then. Homosexuality is immoral because its not using the body in way like nature created you for. Fucking in ass and killing babies ins't moral. Get over it

What if you place these white people in africa, and after generations, only they sex eachother, but still become black. What then? I mean, they literally become black. Or more specific, dark shade of orrange as opposed to light shade of orrange.

>When you use abortion you kill a baby
Killing is sometimes moral. Most conservatives acknowledge this.
>Homosexuality is immoral because its not using the body in way like nature created you for
1. Appeal to nature is a fallacy.
2. It isn't even true. Clearly nature "created" penises and assholes in such a way that they can go together.
>Fucking in ass and killing babies ins't moral.
They are. You've already lost. Get over it.

The Atheism is a non belief in a god or more.

this is how a religious fanatic comprehends science.

Yes, good goy. Jews already brainwashed you with liberalism and atheism. Killing is never moral faggot. Also fucking in ass is not that what nature created us for. You lost

How do you know the Jews are behind this?

>Killing is never moral faggot
So it's wrong to kill in self defense? The Confederacy was wrong to kill Union soldiers?
>Also fucking in ass is not that what nature created us for.
It is though. You don't require any artificial modifications to fuck people in the ass.
>You lost
Stay mad.

Yeah because a bearded man in the sky who watches you masturbate created everything in 6 days is so much more believable. Fucking kill yourself.

>than let niggers, jews, fags, feminazis and atheists destroy White race and its heritage
some christian you are, my dear fellow. read Mark 12:31

youtube.com/watch?v=cxbqt1NN8Kg

Yeah kid, tell it to your mom when she will wash your hair

I think I can already tell that this is showing how something is being done, but that doesn't satisfy my burden of proof. I'll watch it anyway.

>Arguments for theism
Many, some of which are particularly strong
>Arguments for atheism
None

All you need to know.

and this is the absolut true, because i've read it in a sacred meme. just like the bible.

This

My mom lives hundreds of miles away from me, but maybe your mom would like to hear about it while I fuck her in the ass, naturally.

Somebody is mad :^)

>Many, some of which are particularly strong
Many? Sure.
Any that are particularly strong? No.
>Arguments for atheism
There's only one that's needed: that theism hasn't met its burden of proof.

Somebody sure is.

He's not Christian- just Russian.

That only disproves the christian god

Yeah, kid. Keep believing in all that bullshit what liberals and jews tell to you.

>take my asshole denegeracy

What bullshit?

You forgot that this scale isn't any way anti-Religious

Masterful troll from previous thread

Who said that message in the Bible will be easy to understand. That shitty scale proves nothing

Why not to believe in God if belief in afterlife makes you happier ?

>why fight against Christianity
christianity (and i know i'm generalizing, but who isn't here?) pushes it's ideology so hard that provoques equally stupid reactions in the nowadays (so called) leftists.
which in USA are not more than a bunch of clowns that lenin, trotsky or castro wouldn't doubt to shot in their heads.

and i'm not even a leftie, but stupid actions provoque stupid reactions. if christians refer themselves only to live as christians, teach by they exemplary lives and not to impose their ideology over the others, no one had to react like an asshole.

Stay mad

Religious people are no different than Flat Earthers.

Both groups are profoundly mentally disabled.

Why not believe that raping children will cure AIDS if that belief makes you happier?

Yeah, Einstein sure was mentaly disabled

>Scale
Each red line is a straight up contradiction in the bible, and sources are provided.
YES some do take the piss, like "How many robes does John wear" and what not.
But note some important ones like "Is Jesus peaceful"
"How to get into heaven"
"Should we fear god"
and my favorite
>"How many gods are there"

Because raping children won't cure AIDS, but afterlife is possible

>mad

>but afterlife is possible
Is it?

>Jesus said to love thy neighbor
>hates Atheists
Religious faggots are such hypocrites.

>its not using the body in way like nature created you for
you christian must get over this argument once and for all.
nomosexual relations are more than common in nature, and if you are living in a civilization you are not using your body as "mother nature" commands.
try with the moral argument that makes more sense.

It slows us down
Although sometimes we can use a yank on the choke chain i admit.

You used word faggot and it means you are a homophobe. And it means you are against dawkins "teachings" for tolerance

>Does anyone ever do anything good
lol

And how atheism is diffent than religion ? You all time keep the idea that God doesn't exist. Atheism is a belief. Get over it

Atheism is a religion like off is a tv channel.

I never said atheism is a religion you blindfolded idiot. I said that atheism is a belief

>Russian.
who's russian? mark? what are you talking about?

It isn't that either. It's literally a lack of a belief.

Being this new

Indeed, Atheism is a belief in that you don't have to be god fearing to be a good person and not cause harm to others. You're motivated by improving others lives as you improve your own. You're not motivated by eternal damnation or eternal salvation and the thought that any human deserves either, forever, is hilarious.

Belief means you believe in something. For example you believe that there is no God but you can't prove it. Atheism is a belief, you can't prove that God doesn't exist

and yet, you keep believing that einstein was religious.

>He thinks believing in a entity make him less of a loser

Einstein wasn't religious but indeed, believed in higher power

>atheism is a belief
It isn't, you fucking retarded hillbilly.

I am quite sure these "contradictions" are easily explained. Much of it is old covenant vs. new (old Testament vs New). The only real contradictions I have seen were differences in the testaments of the disciples, like the cloak being crimson in one and purple in another - or the nasty drink having vinegar in one version and myrrh in another. Anyone who isn't reaching too far to TRY to find contradictions in the Bible can see the truth of it.

Except that isn't what atheism means. Atheists don't believe that there are any gods. They don't necessarily believe that there are no gods.

seriously, please, enlight me.

Somebody is really mad

Gurl u funny

Killing is always immoral wrong. Sometimes it can be more or less wrong, but always is wrong. However, when baby is not dead and can be born healthy there is no reason to abort it

>reaching too far to TRY to find contradictions in the Bible
how can anybody consider sacred and holy inspired a text (any text) with so many contraditcions?

yep, old vs new testament . . . easy.

>Killing is always immoral wrong
Okay, your opinion is in the extreme minority.

I know i'm outing myself as a libtard for praising Mr.Carter but i love a certain quote of his.
> “War may sometimes be a necessary evil. But no matter how necessary, it is always an evil, never a good. We will not learn to live together in peace by killing each other's children.”
This dude was Mr.Rodgers the president.

>What must you do to be saved
Is packed with Mathew, contradictions in not only the same testament, but the same book.

>English please?

Perhaps your grasp of it does not allow you to understand that there are not so many contradictions. Comprehension is key. There is much to learn from the Bible.

Like what ?

Yes, I have read it I love reading about unicorns

Isaiah 34:7
And the unicorns shall come down with them, and the bullocks with the bulls; and their land shall be soaked with blood, and their dust made fat with fatness.

Psalm 29:6
He maketh them also to skip like a calf; Lebanon and Sirion like a young unicorn

Job 39:10
Canst thou bind the unicorn with his band in the furrow? or will he harrow the valleys after thee?

Numbers 24:8
God brought him forth out of Egypt; he hath as it were the strength of an unicorn:

Revelation 12
And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered. And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads

Psalm 91:13
Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet

Isaiah 27:1
In that day the Lord with his sore and great and strong sword shall punish leviathan the piercing serpent, even leviathan that crooked serpent; and he shall slay the dragon that is in the sea

Isaiah 43:20
The beast of the field shall honour me, the dragons and the owls

Jeremiah 14:6
And the wild asses did stand in the high places, they snuffed up the wind like dragons

Revelation 12:4
And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born

>Is packed with Mathew, contradictions in not only the same testament, but the same book.

wut? Example, please?

Newfag detected. It's not the same context here on Sup Forums, kid. I'm not using it as a derogatory term for homosexuality. I'm bisexual, I don't hate on fellow queer folk. I'm not even an Atheist anyway. I'm an Antitheist. All isms are flawed.

>Literally Dragons and Unicorns

That's called a tan

>actually believing in gods and fairies
Protip: it's you.