Fill the map

Fill the map

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/adi_edri9/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

a la mierda marica española

Argentina dislike? Why?

What’s wrong with Australia. Sure they have kangaroos and aboriginals, but they aren’t too bad.

That's why I didn't add the uncivilized latin american countries on the list.

You forgot to color Hawaii

None of those countries are 'bad.' He's just either stupid or playing the troll role.

Homeland is Canada

instagram.com/adi_edri9/

here you go

No country is bad, every one has its good points, and every one has its fair share of assholes like OP.
That being said, if you have a preference or not traveling to a place that’s fine. For me, I’d only visit countries where I could bring my guns along so I could try out shooting ranges while abroad since that’s what I like doing.

The solution for Israel wasn't good enough, which is why I couldnt fill it with color.
Also I meant resolution.

That's not stereotypical of a polite "I love everyone" Canadian. You must be from Quebec or something

OP is the faggottest faggot in history of faggots.
Kys gallego culorroto

Nevermind this retarded Spaniard. This is the opinion from a non retard one.

Here we go

This is the correct map, previous one is shit

Have you visited Lebanon before? What did you think of it?

I like you man. You know the difference between a good and a bad country. Cograts

Nah there's just a heap of lebos here and they're pretty alright.

shithole

Why is everyone hating Egypt? Undeveloped twats dindu nuddin.

kek this guy gets it

key:

blue: clay
green: subset clay
light green: proven
light light green: rhodesian fallen brothers

> Dislikes Canada
> Except for the northern islands of Nunavit and NWT

Thafuck?

spain=shit

Cómo que no te gusta Inglaterra hijo de puta

Those islands are pretty lit

jebeni klokan

Hate doesn't know borders.

wtf, you don't like portugal?
Im from spain too, but wtf??

he just wants to provoke, this guy's a turd

right?

he said fucking kangaroo

Every thing should be red

Likes Chile and not Argentina kys you mapuche immigrant what are you doing in Australia anyways?

went to chile was cool, never been to argentina so idk yet. work

maahhhh boyyyyy!

what language, chilian?

croatian

I aint colouring shit.

Love: Baltic states & Netherlands.

Like: Commonwealth countries.

Dislike: France. Middle East. USA.

Hate: Argentina, Ireland.

opinion opn = 0;

void Start(){
opn = governments.opinion + population.opinion;
}

As a mapuche descendent this make me kek

it is wrong to be french.

Fuck off dog cunt how could you hate NZ? they are pretty much like us.

what makes you dislike switzerland?

here
I would've made Quebec red but i'm lazy.

I can't imagine how one can be so neutral. It disgusts me.

>if i die tell my wife hello

Yes, probably.

Egyptian here lmao

You must have a lot of friends

economy of painting...
good job sir

still better than being poor.

Shit I forgot to like Argentina, oh well...

I agree

Hey what did Canada ever do to you Portugal?

exist

kek

>loving Switzerland
Uitvreters nemen nergens verantwoordelijkheid voor en trekken je helemaal leeg als je een weekje wil skieën. Boefjes zijn het.
>korea's.
North korea is best korea.
>Love South Afrika, hate rest.
most countries in lower afrika are too diverse to categorise like this. Many of them have stunning nature. beautiful coasts. and terrible societies.
South Afrika used to be a beacon of light but recent events have led to a steep downward spiral so i'd say it's not much better than it's surrounding countries. (zimbabwe is official shithole though.)
also: Belarus (wit rusland) is a puppet-state of russia (and is very different from poland/baltic states). I'd suggest you reconsider keeping that a 'like' status.

I’m on my phone, it’s easy though murica red and rest of world green.

Canada is home country.

beeing poor is fixable, beeing french nowadays is not. your french ancestors would agree.

Netherlands has let Merkel take the heat but takes Germany's side in 99% of the cases. Including refugees.

scot here thanks roman bro

We’re not like those idiots that live next door though, we like other countries and don’t attack them.

Your money is literally called the CUC.

hey, I wasnt the guy you asked for, but I just need to say what I said

And hello from your neighbour, mate

PS, just was a joke, dont get mad

Yeah but germany acted alone to let those refugees in and they fucked all of the coastal countries italy especially

I don't care about that Belarus (Wit Rusland) is a puppet-state, they didn't assist with MH-17 or denouching our trading goods for being bad quality (while they were in good quality). I like Belarus because of i went there and I had a great time with the people there. And with Afrika, I read what is going on in every single one of those countries (most of them are pretty bad). But the grey area's are locations that has history with The Netherlands. And with Switzerland, haha you are right with that. But I still love it there.

well. Italy still owes quite a bit of money, don't they?
A country with the potential to be powerful but full of complaining debtors. i don't think white countries despise anything more than that wasted potential and lack of character.

as you can see , germans hate their country too

So germany should owe all of europe money for fucking over the entire continent with ww1 and ww2. Italy sure as hell isnt going to be able to pay shit with migrants flooding their shores. Italy was a great place and now its shit and its germanys fault. Also having the euro didnt help them so that kinda germanys fault too

yeah well hopefully they will do something about it

I only judge a country by the people I've met and the if I have visited it.
If you harbor hate for someone you never met or a place you never visited then you are an ugly bastard.

ok ok ok ok ok ok

how and why do you like Venezuela????

you fuckn blind? read the reply asshole

lol.
after ww2 payments were settled.
Italy willingly participated in euro and willingly took all those debts.
shouldn't have done that if they didn't want to.
this is exactly the lack of character nords HATE.
the immigrants thingy could easily been settled with european money if they'd be more professional and constructive in those administrations.
it's the dicking around and voting for people like berlusconi that makes you the laughing stock that cannot be taken serious.

DEBUELBAN LOS HOROS

aprende a escribir pelotudo

cuantascopastenés detected

Settled unfairly because noone wanted ww3 couple decades down the road, Euro was forced on most countries who wanted to be part of what is now the EU it was primarily a german idea to help german industry, im not italian idiot look at the map, no refugees wouldve stopped coming if they hadnt been allowed anywhere now more coming than ever, wtf do you mean by 'nord'

pero se escribir, vos necesitas veinte traductores para entenderse

getaloadofthisguy.jpeg

the only good map

>a britbong loving frenchies

disgust.gif