It was a mistake

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_in_Islam#Early_years
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Hashim
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I agree. Islam was a mistake.

Monotheism was a mistake

you're not banned anymore isac :D

Yeah Christianity and Islam are pretty shitty.

I do not know what you are talking about but okay! :DDD

Only Bantus seems to be christian.

No the majority of Eritrea and Ethiopia are christian

When you break them up into ethnic zones they are in the 90% range for christian for the Amhara and Tigray

notice muslim african countries are better than christ c*cks

wait, two greenlander on Sup Forums? :O

>tfw Madagascar proven yet again to be the greatest country in Africa

By the way all those Christians are basically living in the capital city.

small world!^-^~

Ishoa was a better person that Muhammad ever was desu

If you mean Jesus by ishoa, let me tell you something my japanese brother. Jesus was a jew and jew are the enemies of humanity.

>comparing peoples with over 1500 years of civilization (or more) with post colonial shitholes

biafra >>> nigeria
and they all are more or less the same

Mohamad was a jew

>Muhammad, the son of ‘Abdullah and his young wife Aminah, was born in 570 CE, approximately, in the city of Mecca in the Arabian Peninsula. He was a member of the family of Banu Hashim

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_in_Islam#Early_years

>Banū Hāshim is a clan in the Quraysh tribe with a unique maternal bloodline of Israelite ancestry through Salma bint Amr of Banu Najjar. This makes Banu Hashim both an Ishmaelite and Israelite tribe.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Hashim

Checkmate

It's only Ashkenazim that are dangerous.

Others Jews are your local friendly kebab

>comparing peoples with over 1500 years of civilization (or more) with post colonial shitholes

What do you mean by this?

He's probably talking bout religion and not the race

hello isac version 2.0 :D

I knew it. Only a jew could promise so much and do so much harm to this world

>Only a jew could promise so much and do so much harm to this world
I thought that statement applies to perfidious albion

\o

hows nuuk

native Greenlander?

comfy. many a cool.
maybe

Where all them jewish africans

in israel

DJERBA-CASABLANCA

very much so.

those aren't real christians except in ethiopia

They are though. You have to be a complete retard and asshole to not consider them Christian due to some arbitrary meme reasoning unless you are projecting some autistic definition of what is a true Christians (And based off your statement it seems only Orthodox would be true Christians).

are these people Christians?

Indeed

t-that's just because the muslims are raping all the good christian bois and girls!!

If it wasnt for the boxer rebellion we could have had the final religious world wars by now, the final battle of abrahamic faiths

but instead sensible taoism still exists

At least be consistent Sup Forums, you post that same IQ world map bull shit from that book Bell Curve where the sources are dubious at best. Why can't I have a bit of fun.

>Somalia
Pretty sure that people get shot before they die of AIDS

Seems to be working.

>Czechia
it all makes sense now

stobbit!! yurope is CLEAN!

>Islam
>Prosperity

holy shit the damage control

Funny how you bring that up now considering your type of folk just deny it or can't really understand it.

In this instance correlation does equal causation

It kind of just dawned on me that everything white people do is indirectly for sandniggers.

We work and create for (Jewish) sandniggers

We adopted and spread a sandnigger religion the world over

Countries with more mediterranean sandnigger-like blood (western europe) financially take advantage of those with only Aryan and European blood.

If cov(ice cream sales;shark attacks) =/= 0 you can use it as an IV to predict when the next shark attack will be.

Correlation may not need causation, but you can still use it to make predictions.

t. ecomemetrist

wtf I hate Ice cream now

but predictions are not fact
ask any weatherman
proofs?

Because HIV spread down instead of up due to how transportation works in Africa. Also due to poor healthcare funding and slow in tackling the disease.

I'm pretty sure that if you do the proper analysis most of these things will be proven to be unusuable for an econometric analysis.

>predictions are not fact
Of course, that is how probabilty works.

ban ice cream

Correlation does equal causation in this instance though
Muslim countries = less people having sex = less people having unprotected sex = less AIDs
Nigs = lots of people having sex = lots of people having unprotected sex = lots of AIDs

ALLAHUAKBAR TAKBIR

its more from local customs than it is religion
the largest muslim country in africa is also the one with the most cases of aids
and like the canadian said, the sahara is kind of hard to cross

most of the northern countries do have better access to condoms, but there arnt less of them fucking, just less sleeping with strangers (what buisness does a nambian have in algeria?), and less infected to spread said infection.
aids started in south africa, it makes sense that it would be most heavily concentrated there

It does.
Anglos are the latest in the long line of deceivers. They can't be trusted. Just look what they did with their countries.

Fuck off, the map is clearly edited

> Memetugal

in Islam it's forbidden to have sex with people you are not in a contract with. This will reduce the spread of AIDS in places like Africa. Also, eatting the meat of an animal like a chimp is forbidden.

uma delicia

Aids started in Congo.

Somalia completely kills this argument. It's neighbourrd by Ethiopia which has high AIDs rates.

>Correlation may not need causation, but you can still use it to make predictions.
>t. ecomemetrist
And that's why we we'll have another financial crisis

wow dying for Israel sounds ok now thanks jidf

I wouldn't mind Islam if most of it's followers weren't violent, backwards barbarians.

I wouldn't mind Canada if most of it's citizens weren't violent, backwards barbarians.

How's Mogadishu this time of year?

jesus said dont wash your hands thats why all the christian pagans died of the plague in europe and poland didnt. islam made abrahamic religion great again and combated the autism that is christianity. all jews was there hands religiously. muslims probably also

Yes, both Islam and Christianity are cancer holding back the world.

Good luck getting young larpers to acknowledge that.

Good post

This #yesallmuslims #iwontridewithyou