Why is beer so disgusting?

Why is beer so disgusting?

Because it's made of dicks

because you are a fag

because you're gay

>Why is beer so disgusting?
Young people often think that. It's because of the number of sweet taste buds on the tongue, which die as you get older. Try a Red Bull.

It's an acquired taste

this

I've always been attracted to the smell, it smells so good.

I've never tried it, cuz I'm waiting till 25.

I have the alcoholic gene, so I believe I'll be able to try it once when I'm older

Because you drink shit beer

Do you row with your ass in a sea made of cocks?

bbecause you are underage

because you should order a Chang, not a Miller.

>I've never tried it, cuz I'm waiting till 25.
10 years and counting, eh?

Cuz you are not a real man

gays drink too (and more than straights because they tend to be promiscuous with expendable incomes). gay theory.

Advertising works

>Oh look at me I'm a posh little snowflake whose tastes are better than everyone else's
Stupid fucking cunt.

Wrong webm. This is you

because it's made of water, yeast, hops and grains
idk why people drink that shit
if i ever drink alcohol it's wine
wine is superior imo

you need a Lakeport.

>Why is beer so disgusting?
Because you're 12 years old and a massive faggot?

>reported for underage

because it doesnt have to taste good for poeple to like it

Because your balls haven’t dropped yet

>and more than straights because of the fucking disgusting lifestyle they lead
ftfy

FRAGILE
HANDLE WITH EXTREME CARE

>projecting
>can’t even post a fucking webm properly
Fucking kys

trap fapper alcoholic has some deep things to say

Nigger I'm saying it's just a taste that grows on you it's acquired over time. Learn words stupid faggot

because you're doing it wrong

Both of you have no basic communication skills.

Ding Ding Ding.

the only thing the horse piss murricans call beer has in common with real beer is that it is a liquid
come taste a real beer

Idk why I'm arguing with vaginas who can't drink beer

It is not, expensive though

>vaginas
You're insecure and narrow-minded we get it.

>can't
Proving my point

>the only thing the horse piss murricans call beer has in common with real beer is that it is a liquid
come taste a real beer
You're a retard if you think shit like Coors Light and Bud Light are all Americans have for beer choices.

It's like if we judged you by your shit macro beers that get imported here like Heineken and Stella.

what beer tastes the best?

This thread is full of this guy pretending to be masculine

Subjective to opinion, but I like Cobra

It's liquid bread. What's not to like about it

>trap fapper
I know it's hard to believe, but there are quite of few of us that think you're fucking disgusting for fucking other guys. Get over it, you aren't more important because you're a fucking homo.

You've been drinking commercial American beer, right? It's pure piss, and doesn't really count as beer.

found the faggot

Because you are used to drinking sugary children's drinks like a child.

Cuz ur an amerifag and never drank real german beer

>funfact
I live in germany and once a friend of mine had an american cousin over for visit.
we went out for a drink and his cousin ordered a glass of american beer at a bar.
The bartender gave him a glass of tapwater

I don't know, there's some beers I don't miss drinking but I like me some kokanee and coors banquet... Beer doesn't get me drunk anymore but I love the taste of it with a blt

It tastes alright, you're just forgetting to rinse your mouth out after sucking a dude off before you drink.

Beer whiskey and vodka please

beer is piss water and anyone who says it isnt is lying to themselves

I like its bready carbonated taste. I found beer gross when I was younger now I find beer nice.

Or lives outside of the USA

I prefer lighter beers like pilsners
Best in my opinion since it can be drank anytime

Beer is liquid bread.
However any alcohol is disgusting and destructive.
Stick to weed, live long and prosper.

All alcohol but alcopops will taste like shit until about 21, then it'll start tasting less bitter and more refreshing. Try fruit beer as it can be super tasty and still 7-8%.

>inb4 craft beer is gay

All domestics are now owned by eurofags, stop drinking euro piss swill

wat about smokin this?

Stick to nothing dickhead, stop trying to validate your fucking retarded life choices and just be a decent fucking human. Jesus fucking christ. Nobody should be drinking or smoking cunt-wad. kys.

Beer is #1 alcohol with wine coming in close 2nd.
Mikes hard is gay as fuck and tastes like shit, beer is objectively the best drink out there

Are you saying that American beers are of higher quality than European beers? Not saying this is or is not the case, just curious because I usually read the opposite.

There are so many microbreweries it's hard to say one is better based on location alone.
America has a lot of very good ones though

C is the brain of a nigger, shit head

Budweiser, Miller, all those big companies are owned by AB/Inbev now, and they’ve always sucked.

But the craft beer scene in the US is god tier now, there are so many good places to go and they’re always coming out with new shit. Michigan, Oregon, California are the best but every state has its share of good breweries

Keep drinking that fruity pussy juice you fuckin retard.
Why are less and less people drinking real beer?

I'm converting to Catholicism!!!1!

That is a stout, dumbass

Also, there is no such thing as “real beer” in the sense that a single style constitutes all beer

but any and all countries on this disc agree in that all murrican "beers" are piss, or dish washing water

The giant brands, yes, they are. I worked at a pub for a while and I would introduce people who wanted bud and miller to true german pilsners and they’d freak out

its 3.15pm here
this thread made me want a beer
should I crack one open?

What kind of beer, there are so many styles and flavors.

Try a pilsner, an ipa, a stout, a porter, an Irish red, a sour, a gose, a rye, etc... then report back

Beer snobs are the worst at parties. I love a good stout,IPA or what have you but even though Miller lite taste like how sweaty socks smell, I still find myself smashing a few with the boys while fishing on the ice.

Maybe because people are realizing there is more to alcohol than just piss-water.

sure cheers mate im about to open one too

And that was a dark beer and not some stupid chocolate beer for kids you faggot.

How are you gonna get drunk if you pay like 2-3$ for a little shitty beer?

0,5l is the size to go

Like other beers?
I don't get your point

cuz is bad for your health in some cases the alcohol is responsible of GERD

I go for Founders All Day IPA

They make them in 15 packs now, and they’re Sessions so under 5%

I don’t bitch at parties, on the contrary I bring crazy shit with me and give it away

Boy you don’t understand shit

I got an Avery Tweak in the fridge chillin, that sucker is 16% abv, go suck a dick

I give free samples away at the pub all the time and the biggest pussies are always the “hard” dudes drinking piss lite that can’t handle dark beer

Besides I don’t discriminate, I like just about anything apart from Belgians unless they’re darker

But aren't christfags not allowed to partake in booze?

only heretics aren't allowed

u can drink but not get drunk

It look like pee

Isn't drunkenness the entire fucking point of drinking to begin with? That's like saying you're allowed to get head but you're not allowed to cum. Cults have some strange superstitions..

technically, priests can fuck they just cant create babies

Sounds like some weird psychological bullshit to subjugate people into your own will by means of manipulation and control. The Abraham religions are weird..

Child detected

There is a time and a place for every level of drunk/buzzed

I usually have a glass of bourbon while doing hw

Have a beer or two for a little buzz after work or with dinner

Get fucked up on the occasional friday night with the boys

>double spaced lines to every line of text
Reddit-fag detected! Sounds like your moderate levels of drinking is mainly to sustain your drinking habit. At least I'm honest with myself. I only drink once (sometimes twice on the special occasion) a week but to get drink (I never drink until I'm hung over or sick though. probably 5-6 shots tops so I feel drunk for 2 or so hours). I don't care what you say, 90% of all alcohol tastes like fucking shit. But I can still down it and I don't go through mental gymnastics to play off it tastes 'good'. And the very few alcoholic drinks that actually do taste good are there A. Extremely watered down in sugary additives B. Costs way too fucking much for a simple buzz.

Don't kid yourself dude. You can be as edgy as you want to be.

*but to get drunk.

what show was that???

EEEEEEWWWWWW

If you can’t drink warm to room temperature pbr or straight whiskey you are a soy boy

I love having a beer after a long day of work. Just 1-2 for a light buzz after dinner
Beer is great for any occasion. All of the guys at work will often have a beer with lunch

It’s a real shame you think your taste in alcohol is somehow representative of everyone else’s. I usually drink maybe 3 days out if the week, and I run and lift to balance out my shit eating habits, but I’m very healthy otherwise.

I was a cocktail bartender for a while, and if you think you can convince me that a Four Roses Small Batch Manhattan, with Carpano Antica, stirred and served up isn’t absolutely fucking delicious, you can go back to study hall, son

Also I make a decent living so money doesn’t really matter when it comes to a $5 beer or a $13 cocktail, who cares

You're probably right. I won't judge. I am kinda the same way but I admit to being a pothead. Replace the beer with a bowl of some bud. Yeah yeah I know I know... I'm a fucking degenerate stoner. At least I'm honest with myself. I won't judge your drinking habits if you don't judge my smoking habits. Fair?

Mah nigga

just gotta find one you like. at least try a pale ale, amber, porter, stout, and a belgian beer. If you like none, just don't drink it. let people enjoy things

Fair enough. And I don't claim that my views are representative of anyone else's. I challenge you to find any part in my text where I stated otherwise.The only "snappy" part of my message was when I called you 'redditfag' in retaliation to you calling me immature for whatever reason. But if it works for you then by all means; go for it.

Everyone smokes my man
I can't because of piss tests but I really enjoy a nice hit of CBD before bed. Add a beer and I will sleep like a god