Other urls found in this thread:

icutit.ca/QBN1Fa8rS
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fappidy fap fap fap

interdasting.

watching Olympics atm

taking a break from revision

oh nice im just smoking cigs and showing off my watch and gun

i r have no the slightest idear what that is.

Just in bed, chilling

nigga what

awesome guys op out

That's a cheap watch, fuck outta here beta fag

Nice, You've got a giant clock on your wrist. We see it! Loser

this does not surprise me.

>Calls people fags.
>Uses an image like this to represent themselves.

hey can I join in with my own fucking ridiculously huge watch?

drinking before I go to work

Nobody asked.

Drinking some strong ale.
Just waiting for the Arsenal Europa League footie game to kick off.
That's pretty much about it.

>piss drink
>piss "gun"
>piss clock
could only get more fag tier if you pictured yourself sucking your own log
also
>too
kek

fuck dubs, asshat

icutit.ca/QBN1Fa8rS

i'm about to go out and run for an hour or so

Contemplating whether or not to ask a coworker out for a date.
I'm european and she is of a turkish family, and I don't wanna end up getting killed.

She is fine as fuck though, quite smart and she seems into me too.

Idk man.

Do it user

kek'd and check'd

Don't do it user

I knew once a girl who was turkish and said that if he will catch her dating other guy other than turks of muslims he will kill her, now I don't know if he was that serious but I think he wanted to make himself crystal clear on how serious he is
when we went out in town to grab a drink or something she was very cautious about everything she was 22 or so good looking 8/10

her dad said all this

Finna find this mark ass bitch

Nothing as cringy as what you're up to evidently.

better than most of the other shit watches I've seen.

Yea she's 21.
I never met her fam, only saw them working outside in their garden.
From outside they look chill but you they don't know about my feelings for her.
And I've had friends who had major problems with that.

I mean she too likes me but the whole thing could cause more problems than neccessary.

Thanks for the input.
I think I won't do it. Gonna go punch myself real hard to snap back to reality real quick.

My watch because I'm not a fucking philistine that enjoys wasting money on a useless commodity that does nothing except tell the time.

>"B-but your employer will hate you telling time on your smartphones!"

If your employer is that much of a fucking simpleton he doesn't recognize the advancements of technology then you shouldn't work for them as a wage-cuck. My employer uses his smartphone because he recognizes how outdated wrist relics are.

as long as she dates dyslexics you'll be fine

the best thing is to have a talk with the girl and see what she says and decide then based on her response and yours as well what is the best way to handle the situation

not being a wigger.

>a light, attractive piece of jewelry that tells the time
>a bulky, slippery computer brick that flashes, whistles, and tells you the time after you push three buttons and pull it out of your pocket and could be mistook for you messaging or surfing on the clock.

You sir are dumb

you just described a standard conversation, I don't think OP is THAT autistic

I'm cool, but if we were to fuck I would definitely not miss the chance ....and fuck what her dad said

What?

are you fingering your gun or some shit?

Yes, a bulky computer that you browse the internet to give you much needed information. Can instantly communicate with friends, family, colleagues. Can play games on. Can tell time, has an alarm built in.

>pull it out of your pocket and could be mistook for you messaging or surfing on the clock

Doesn't know how to fix simple fucking settings. Dumb-fag spotted. Continue wasting your money on worthless jewelry that doesn't do anything.

What's the point of the gun?
What does the 'm' stand for? McDonald's? Did you get that watch with your happy meal sir? Do you need the gun to represent your edge?

>you are completely right and that means I need to insult you.

Imagine that

Maurice Lacroix, sir.

9mm Walther.
My age is 44.

So you don't have a cellular device that you carry on your person then good sir? Are you Amish?

Ah I'm just busting your balls dude LOL. But the watch looks decent.

Just having a few drinks and watching 28 Days Later.

Thank You.

I'm not OP.
And I'm not THAT autistic, no.
What I feel tho is that revealing my feelings could make things awkward if it turned out that there was really no way that I would be accepted by them.

I'd rather just be friends then.
I really like her and I could deal with going on like this as opposed to taking that risk.
I mean what if her family doesn't like me but she still would like to try that?
I have seen disasters happen in that fashion.

Alot of ifs, I know.
This whole situation is retarded as fuck and I feel retarded for even considering this.
Still thanks. I guess I just had to get that out of my system.

In order not to be completely useless I'll post a fine woman for yall.

Who the fuck is this

Hey man just keep being friends. It sounds like you enjoy that relationship and things could always easily advance slowly. I would try to just let her know how you feel though, give her some credit as someone you like.

You never know maybe she has things she wants to say. You aren't retarded just nervous and cautious. It isn't stupid either, boys liking girls is a common thing thanks for sharing