How many paracetamol/acetaminophen pills does it take to kill yourself for sure

How many paracetamol/acetaminophen pills does it take to kill yourself for sure.
I don't want to live with any more suffering by an "accidental" overdose if I survive.
I want to be 100% sure I'm dead, and have access to 80 500mg pills.
I want to take enough to kill me but not so much that I throw it all up.
I also would like to know how long it would take to kill me, and what would happen before I die.
It's 9pm where I live and I would like to be dead when my family finds me in the morning, dead before they get the any chance to call the ambulance.

chances are that you damage your liver even before dying.

That will be a slow, painful death by liver failure. Find better drugs or gas yourself.

this
chew and swallow some razor blades instead, it'll be less painful

This is a more slow and painful death. I have access to other drugs also like nine pills of amitriptyline 25 mg and 11 pills of 1 mg clonazepam . Do I take them instead, or with to ease the pain???

Buy gamma butyrolactone. It is legal even in germany and it is deadly. People use it to drug and rape others at parties by putting it in drinks. If you put like 5 drops in a drink and after that you take another 10ml you will definetly die.

hold up a but OP do you have thoughts like this all the time?

I can't buy anything is either this or the razor

Atleast 30 paracetamol pills at the same time.

In the US its Tylenol. It will fuck up your liver and it will hurt you for years before you go.

Why not stick around and talk to us a while. Please, your not alone b/ro

Edit, go with 40-50ml

That's a horrible, painful, prolonged way to die, so I absolutely don't recommend it. Take a psilocybin trip and gain a deeper insight into what matters in life, and snap out of depression and anxiety instead.

That said, if you take many paracetamol pills at once, you will puke them all up. If you sincerely want to kill yourself, then take two pills every half hour, and swallow them with half a glass of wine. Repeat every half hour. If you start feeling too drunk, then use water instead.

The alcohol and paracetamol together do the trick of damaging your liver beyond repair. When you start screaming with uncontrollable agony and they take you in to hospital, pumping your stomach won't help, because you will have done too much damage over a long time, and there is little to pump out.

But again. Don't kill yourself. Go have sex with hookers, get high on MDMA, experience psilocybin, some solid dopaminergic and serotonergic out-of-the-ordinary experiences will break your suicidal ideation.

Call the samaritins and ask them.

20g paracetamol will fuck up your organs
certain death, but horrible painful long dying for like a week, horking up everything inside you and hurting all day erry day and erry where
you'll certainly die, but you'll wish you'd be dead all the way up there.
0/10 don't recommend

This.. And would really recommend the MDMA

You came here for help so lets help.

What's the issue?

Yes and I've seen every doctor there is, and I have a health issue that has a very slow progression and nobody could diagnose.
AND BEFORE YOU ASK I NEVER DID DRUGS, NOR IS THIS ALL IN MY HEAD.
I've tried really hard to keep living for two people, God amd my mother.
But God never answered and my mom did all she could to help me but nothing worked.
BTW I LIVE IN SYRIA

So why not live for you? Being happy for you first means loving yourself and the rest will follow.

Syria? where the fighting is happening right now?

I don't have wine or could get my hands on any drugs. And I don't want to live with any more pain.
Just اكسب مني حسنة and help me get peace.

>Syria

Go buy some afghani heroin and a needle. Heroin overdose is nice, you go to sleep and your body forgets to breath. Painless.

Yes. And nobody gives a shit about a skinny hypochondriac who thinks he has a rare ilness since childhood but doesn't have the money or any means to find out what it is.

The method works without alcohol. two pills (1 gram of Paracetamol) every thirty minutes. Start feeling really bad? Drop down to one pill per half hour. Best effect if you dissolve them in water, so they are taken up quickly by the blood.

And yes I've tried to go out and socialize, having fun but I never could do anything, in fact I've tried everything but this constant weakness that never goes away and these chills and fatigue that ambush me every now and then. This is the only way it was gonna go. Everyday I told myself that it was all gonna be fine some day, BUT THAT DAY NEVER CAME

Thank you.
Will I be dead by dawn this way. And how do I avoid throwing them up.

I feel nauseous already and I am afraid I can't keep down all that icky water.

user.. don't kill yourself, not worth it man

I can't live a normal life, hell i can't live any life.
I'm not one of those softy kids who kill themselves over a breakup, I'm touch enough to be alive until this day without any but one attempted suicide that nobody knew about.

I advise you to abort this suicide attempt and seek medical and psychological help.

It is a horrible way to die. Please abort.

1gram per halft hour with a little bit of water is all it takes. Keep it up for 10-12 hours, meaning you will have consumed 20-24 grams.

But again, while this is your choice, I recommend that you abort.

Jump from the saprisa bridge

don't do it user. it takes days to die from a paracetemol overdose, and is extremely painful.

OD is a shitty way to go

Take 13 and you're cool

Become a superhero and fight crime and injustice

paracetamol is a nice way to have an incredibly agonizing experience, you also won't die

can confirm, acid got me out of a 3 year depression

Goodbye

>gamma butyrolactone
ask isis for help you fucking nigger

Pharmacist here. Taking 40 would almost definitely kill you, but anything over 20 will already cause severe liver damage. The acetominophen is metabolized in the liver, to harmless metabolites. When all the enzymes that catalyse this is bound already, the excess acetominophen will be metabolized to a toxic metabolite that causes liver cell death.
>tl;dr
>40 should kill your liver and you

And don't give a shit about the pain I just don't want to wake my family up
Screaming from pain isn't an option
If i take a 11 pills of 1 mg clonazepam and 9 amitriptyline 25 mgwould it work
Please help me die

I just want it to kill me before tomorrow
Will it

Probably not tbh

If i take a 11 pills of 1 mg clonazepam and 9 amitriptyline 25 mgwould it knock me out to die without making a noise.

I have 30 pills naprox and a bunch of nsaids and antibiotic, proton pump inhibitors!
Anything to give me a quiet fast enough death?

Dude why don't you just tell your parents that you are gay and want to fuck allah in his piggu ass. Then they will kill you or a neighbor will and kill you. Suicide smarter, not harder :^)

>an heroing with fucking paracetamol
you really are fucking pathetic aren't you

is that picture real?

Yes i promise

YOU WON'T DIE RIGHT AWAY BUT IF YOU TAKE ENOUGH YOU WILL DAMAGE YOUR LIVER ENOUGH THAT IT WILL FAIL AND YOU WILL DIE A SLOW PAINFUL DEATH ON MORPHINE DRIP IN THE HOSPITAL.

Unless that's the kind of death you're looking for OP.

Much easier to just go to the nearest US military point and yell allahu akbar

Then I cut an artery or vein, will it be quietand fast enough.

Tell me a better way to kill myself that I can do now or tomorrow night.
On otc or something accessible to everyone, or the pills I have

Do the ol' bath boogey where you draw a comfy warm bath, take some opioids and aspirin, wait for their numbing to kick in, and cutting your veins and arteries

Yes the main artery in your neck, you will bleed out in seconds.

Or walk into police station with toy gun

I don't opoids just a bunch of antidepressants ( 9 x 25 mg amitriptyline) and benzodiazepine ( 11 x 1 mg clonazepam)
Can i kill myself with them

We don't have those anymore and I can't make a show in public it will destroy my whole family every member

Just jump off a fucking building OP, all you have to do is jump. Once you stepped off the ledge there's no pussying out, there's no being saved. The decision is made. You're done. Easy peezy.

Theyre only there to make dying easier, so sure take all those, wait till you feel good, and cut your arteries in the bath

If I get shot, the only day way to door it will upset someone else with a gun and I can't have peace in death if I think my family will not recover from it

Honestly OP, will it really matter when you're dead broski?

Just how many to get it done right but without paim and i don't want to live with paralaysed hands

It matters now
And I can't kill myself if it will kills my loved one'stoo

Come on come on come on

clonazepam + lots of alcohol. I have multiple friends who died this way. I wish you would go out with a bang and rob a bank or something :(

You can literally do anything now that you're free.

I don't feel any more free because I can't even decide how to die without being a coward and worrying about every little thing and I don't know any way to buy alcohol
I'm as prisoned as before until I'm done and dead

take one pill each 7 hours instead of the recommended 8 hours

I just want to die without draging anyone with me how hard can this be

Any high buildings you could jump from? That'll be good. Hope you find peace and sorry you have to do this.

Quit your job (given that you have one)
Sell your house (given that you have one)
and travel the world untill you get shanked
in a back alley by some ninja chink 5 years from now,