Any advice on being in love with a girl who's a slut?

any advice on being in love with a girl who's a slut?

that's fine, just lose all hope

treat her like a slut until you find one that isnt

learn to enjoy being a cuck

fuck her in the poop chute

You don't fall in love with them.
You should be pimping her out. If shes gonna fuck someone else, the least she could be doing is giving you 5 bucks.

this!!!

>any advice on being in love with a girl who's a slut?
You're not getting the concept. A slut is to pump semen into. Never to fall in love with. A slut is a slut and that is all there is to that story.

Treat her like the cum dumpster she is and keep an eye out for a normal girl. Sluts don't grow up

Depends on how big of a slut she is. I've dating several sluts so what's your exact question?

Do not kiss him in the mouth, do not try your own medicine

advice 1: dump her -- no questions asked
advice 2: dump her ASAP!!!!

Take advantage that she is a slut. Don't let her be the only one in the relationship with power. Just because you are in love doesn't mean you have to give up everything for her and have her not give up anything cause she wont.

If you continuously fall for her shit and let have her way you might as well not even date her cause you will come out hurt and just fucked up.

if you think you can handle her cheating and being a slut then you can go ahead and pursue a relationship that goes beyond bf/gf. but in time you will find that doesn't quell your thirst for her love. it will have to be everything or nothing and hopefully you don't become some insane fuck that kills her and yourself. that shit would be stupid. You still have time to run and honestly the guy 2 to 3 years from now would appreciate it if you just stopped and moved on cause it wont be a nice journey

This, but not being funny. Sluts can be used for cash. Fall the fuck out of love and get some ice in your veins.

Is that experience talking?

you don't
treat her like the slut she is, enjoy fucking her, but do not fall inlove!

>Take advantage that she is a slut. Don't let her be the only one in the relationship with power.
This!

Treat a Queen like a whore and a Whore like a queen and you'll never go wrong.

also keeps this one around for booty calls but get another for an actual relationship

No. that is not experience. I have experience from friends and giving them advice. they dont follow it and they end up getting burned. I had a friend who had to go to therapy. once it was all said and done i was right and he apologized for not following my advice

Give it a shot. We are not here to control your life. We just want what is best for you

Solid advice there from a wise fellow brother.

let her save this world we live in she's doing GOD'S WORK

Because some guys falls in love harder than girls. Had a friend who married a slut. Yeah.

Talk to her a lot. That's my only advice.
Open relationship maybe?

think about all the miles and miles of pipe thats been put down in that snatch bra

What do you mean by 'slut', OP? Do you mean she sluts around, or do you just mean she's a nympho?

I found that people throw the word around a lot out of context.

I'd rather be alone than be with a slut.

Have some dignity, fag. If you don't care about self-respect just go gay, it's the same thing.