I was robbed two nights ago in a classy drug deal...

I was robbed two nights ago in a classy drug deal, in which somebody I have sold to in the past ran my foot over and took off with an ounce of weed. He was of the African American race, and the only information I have is his snap username. He claimed to be a friend of a dear friend of mine. After the fact, it turns out my friend has no clue who he is. Mistakes were made, however id like to figure out his name. Any assistance is appreciated, Snap username is Nate Pogba.

like we said in your last thread that died almost immediately, not your personal army

what state u in b

When I was 18 I saved up $1200 from working, hardly spending my money at all. Saved it all just for a car. Unfortunately it was all stolen from me by a nigger.

I didn't seem out revenge. I instead took the situation as though I bought very valuable knowledge: DO NOT TRUST NIGGERS. EEEEEEVEEEER

if ur from florida, I might have a found a guy

Shouldn't have been trying to buy drugs, white boi.

Russian bot we get it you are trying to sow discord

nvm, nigga been dead for a year

asking for help, not commanding you stupid

Missouri unfortunately

n i g g e r

u got gun access?

Valuable lessons learned, however id like to milk his gas tank or something for my greedy vengeful pleasure

yessir, constitutional carry

I was selling weed, step above lemonade

i don't think using something linked to u legally for revenge on a drug dealer is a good idea but your best bet if you can't get a burner for about 2 bills is to make another snap and get him to meet u somewhere for another deal

if your friend doesn't know him, how does the thief know your friend / knows you're friends with him?

You don't have anything not a plate or phone number?

>Nate Pogba
is not a real snap so good luck I tried helping but once again OP is a nigger loving faggot.

newfag lol

Those LIPS!

shut up jacob

ay thats 200 IQ, thanks

natepogba

newfag indeed, nigger lover no bueno