Cute sissies in chastity

Cute sissies in chastity

Me

Nice

Where'd you get your cage and what's it called? I got one off of amazon and it kind of sucked and was too big.

That's all I've got. Looking forward to seeing more ;)

That looks so exhausting way to fuck yourself

I agree it's so much better when someone does it to you.

What the longest anyone has spent in chastity? My record is 359 days without release.

That would be nice :)

Why?

To see if I could. I was given a ruined orgasm on New Years Day, locked in a custom cage, and kept locked until Christmas when I was released.

That's amazing, I hope I can do that too one day :)

My wife and I are going to do it again in 2019 and 2020, to see if I can go 2 years without removing the cage.

Wait hold up how did you wash your dick, did you go with an unwashed dick for a year

It's a holy trainer v2, from Holy trainer

Custom made Mature Metal Jail Bird like pic related. I could wash my dick through it.

Where you allowed to masturbate with a dildo?

I wish it was on my dick right now haha

My dick would break under the pressure, I can barely make it a month before the stimulation of taking a shit makes me cum.

But if you cum so easy with he cage that means you don't have to take it off anymore...

No. My wife would milk my prostate once a week and sometimes sound me but other than that i wasn't allowed any pleasure.
I'm locked up right now since my wife is on her period.
I felt the same. The first weeks were torture at times until I eventually stopped straining against my cage. After I was let out I had erectile issues for about two weeks - my first erection was only 2".

>No. My wife would milk my prostate once a week

Does that help at all or are you just hornier after that?

So hot, especially with the tat. Any more?

strangely hot tbh. Also that gif
>tfw you will never be in a committed loving forced CD femdom relationship

So pretty

It helped with the swollen testicle sensation. It was also a way for her to feel more in control since if I had been "naughty" she'd punish me in various ways while she did it.

yummy

I swear to god all you mother fuckers should be gassed immediately. You are a disgrace to yourselves, and to white men everywhere. Your weakness is destroying the white race, even for white men who aren't weak faggots like you all are. You are making every white man look bad, you are like the niggers of the white race.

Please, for the sake of white people and the future of modern civilization as we know it, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE KILL YOURSELVES!!!

No u

>tfw no trap girlfriend that only wants one cock in the relationship so you become caged

>she'd punish me in various ways
Such as?

The only way Natalie's malformed dick should exist tbph.

>Electroshock sounding was the most painful so she only did that when she was cranky on her period.
>Other times it was putting Icy Hot or wax on my balls.
>She'd also put in the urethral insert for the cage.
>She'd make me wear her lingerie to work under my clothes.

why would you say that!

reminder: paid shills are pushing the chastity meme

Have you seen the thing?

Nope this is legit a personal fetish, though I wish I got paid for it

I would pay a lot of money if Bailey would do a chastity video

no, but no need to be mean

I have more but I'm tired of being the only contributor

>things I don't like are shills

>After I was let out I had erectile issues

God yes

>my first erection was only 2"
Awesome, I want that for my dick too

Let's just say it's areally BAD cut job and leave it.

It went back to a normal size after a week or so.

bump

where do i have to apply to get paid for this?

But I don't have to take the cage off after a year, so it would stay like that, right?

I wouldn't even want money, a custom chastity cage would be enough xd

>paid shills are pushing the chastity meme
where do I sign up?

Any permanent reduction in size would have to be via hormones or surgery. My 2" erections were due to it not being allowed to grow any larger than that for nearly a year.

>he just wants a cage
i want the money so i can buy a custom cage, cute clothes, and many other things

how long do you sissies wear a Buttplug?

>that
>cute
such wasted trips

Until my ass is so self lubricated it pops out.

love the pic and the post thats hot as hell. I've noticed my butt self lubricates a bit but I thought that was just sweat lol

Love this pic...

Can I see more?