Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums.

My friend and I have been travelling through Sweden and we made a recording of our impressions.

soundcloud.com/gregory-ritter-594331905/red-dawn-16-swpl-swede-down#t=0:00

A lot of what you read in the news makes you wonder just how bad Sweden is.

So we went to find out. This podcast was done on our first night in Stockholm. We were in Oslo, Upsala and some other places before that were far worse compared to Stockholm so when we recorded, we were slightly upbeat, the memes seemed overblown.

But then we went out on the town…

Here are some things we observed:

>its beyond Weimar levels of degeneracy
>Miscegenation everywhere
>metro swamped with arabs and niggers
>insanely expensive
>gays everywhere
>the clubs are just white woman surrounded by niggers and gays
>people approached us in the street offering to sell drugs- hard drugs: methemphetamines, cocaine. This grinning toothless eritrean with a giddy white Swede were pushing it on us
>girls are not quite on American levels of fat but getting there
>arab security/bouncers everywhere face-checking you
>I got pulled out of the bar twice and told to drink less by the arab for no reason, I hadn't even finished my first beer. He just wanted to mack on the girls sitting at our table. Everywhere we went, we saw the arab security.
>a Swedish girl told us she carried a butterfly knife on her at all times.
>gypsies begging by the 7/11's in teams
>cant stress just how many arab men there were in the streets
>openly smoking weed

The list is getting long and we plan to record another episode soon, so I will leave it at that.
This recording deals with the SWPLness of Stockholm and how parts of it are like dome cities walled off from the flood of browns.

soundcloud.com/gregory-ritter-594331905/red-dawn-16-swpl-swede-down#t=0:00

Pictures to follow ITT

Subversive bump

bump for interest

Jesus Christ how horrifying. AT least our niggers are sort of kept in check (though they are becoming more bold with all the new anti-police laws.) This sounds totally out of control.

bump

Let it all fucking burn already

Right wing death squads when?

I'll slowly dump pics, transfering them from my phone.

Meanwhile, AMA to keep this shit bumped.

>the clubs are just white woman surrounded by niggers and gays
this is so true, you have to go the fanciest shit or some obscure pub to get away from the nigs.

fiction vs reality

Just normal tanned Swedes user, it is Summer after all.

There was this one blonde beauty with this A Wyatt Mann caricature of a nigger...

It was a punch to the gut.

And I only saw more and more of it as the days progressed and I started exploring the city more..

>we went to Stockholm and Uppsala
So you literally went to the two most pozzed cities in the country? You didn't travel through Sweden, you visited the San Francisco and NYC of our country.

miscegenation. just a sampling of what i've seen here

We are going to Malmo first you white nigger, I wonder what we will see there where its already like 80% migrant from what we hear.

Mind you, this is just the posh parts of the cities that we are in. We havent even gone into the ghettos yet..

Pic is just a typical sight, its everywhere..

here's another

and another

Ye why don't you go into LA or Detroit next faggot. Also Malmö might be filled with shitskins but you'd struggle to find any faggot cucks like in Stockholm, which is why they behave more here and their criminaltiy is mostly concentrated to gang fighting with each other.

If you want to see the real Sweden, visit some place that isn't any of the 5 biggest cities.

Those aren't swedes

>cities are not an accurate representation of a country

Dude. We are just telling you guys what we saw. If we were in the country we would report that everythings fine... and thats just not the case.

Lots of Antifa and Anarchist agitprop.

Also a lot of Kurdish army recruitment flyers..

This is just Stockholm, I had seen a total of 3 racemixed couples my entire life before visiting Stockholm and I saw hundreds in a day. This is because most Swedish males in Stockholm literally are homosexual because for a long time it was the only safe place to be a faggot in so they all moved there.

Wow. Sweden takes in neanderthals now, too? Very progressive.

But why would you visit that shit and not the beautiful parts of the country? There are still cities and towns where you barely will see any non-whites and there are plenty of beautiful white children. You wouldn't visit Detroit or NYC and base your image of America on it?

So we definitly need to do another podcast where we explain how quickly our perception changed of this place.

We are just both hungover and bummed out right now and dont really want to live it all over again in our heads. Once we kick back a few beers, we will let loose.

>Gregory Ritter
Is dis u?

post more pics.

because we reached out to some patriots that we met through alt-right circles and all of them ended up flaking on us.

So we had no choice but to wander around the country ourselves.

And this is what we saw. Simple really. Control your butthurt, Sven.

You realize blacks have been in the usa longer than most whites and they are there because the british fousted the slave evonomy on us?

You Invited MUSLIMS into your country in the last 40 years. How much more stupid can you get?

Have a bump

You make no sense, try wander into the northern parts or the countryside in Småland/Östergötland or the old cities of Lund and Skara, or the small villages outside Gothenburg by the west coast. So much to see and you visit the biggest shitholes.

it's my friend. a fellow fashy goy

You mean this is what you cherrypicked out.

oh the irony

Is it true that most Swedish kids are born to unmarried mothers even with Muslims included in the stat?

Good podcast and pics based yankees

Swedes are really like niggers - something wrong with their blond genetics. The Romans actually noticed it.

German Aryans were actually red haired

if you listened to the podcast, you would know that we were initially pretty upbeat.

We didn't cherrypick shit, sven.

Sorry for the KEKS here in Sweden.

Hail Britannia!

The romans thought the germans were brave and dumb, and niggers were clever and cowardly. not sure where they got that clever notion

Sweden is an european country m8, america as black since his creation.

The first thing to stop this degeneracy is to face reality not to deny it.

>You mean this is what you cherrypicked out.
The problem here you fucking retard is that when you can actually cherrypick WHOLE REGIONS like this YOU HAVE A HUGE FUCKING PROBLEM.

You wouldn't be able to do it in Estonia for example.

You fucking idiot - how your big cities go is how the rest of your country will.

You are not a vast continent like America that can absorb this kind of change.

What did the Romans notice?

>Mexican women

We have less population density than america

Neanderthals were white, so it's probably more primitive homo erectus.

It's not genetic, it's cultural. Any Dane will tell you that the Swedes have been annoying little faggots for literally the last 1000 years. They didn't do shit during the viking era except go to Constantinople and start the original gay pride parade, the Varangian Guards. They just pick fights with everyone until Germany is formed in 1871 and they're no longer the toughest country in the region. Then they pretend to have always been peaceful and they act all morally superior, despite the fact that they literally committed genocide in Scania and then covered it up. And now they want us to become cucks like them? Fuck no.

>swedes in the thread trying to explain how its not that bad

You are ali faggots

Go and suck off your nigger president now

See? He can't even respond articulately. Because it's fucking true, that's why. Fuck you, Swedecuck. Denmark will laugh across the Oresund as you burn this final time. There will be no Sweden after this.

So we signed up for the place in stockholm off airbnb.

This swedish woman seemed nice.

We arrive and she calls saying that she isn't there and that her boyfriend will let us in.

He opens the door, and its a coal-black nigger.

The whole place is decked out in African decor. Very SWPLy. She's apparently volunteering in Rwanda right now.

Crazy stuff.

My parents aren't married, and about 50% of my friends have unmarried parents.

This.

Every time.

You're based not only for doing this but also in the way you're sticking with the FACTS

Thank you, it's a breath of fresh air in this meme place

According to Caesar the blonds were inferior in both fighting spirit and cohesion that the brown haired Celts they called the Belgae

Tacitus mentioned in passing the red hair was typical of Germans as he suspected the Caledonias - Highland Scots - were originally from Germany as they had red hair.

Yeah, if you're white. Take back your land and country before its too late fucker. They already took YOUR WOMEN, your fucking RIGHTS and they're slowly taking your government. Do something now even if you have to act alone, you have no time left.

Come meet me when you're in Malmö and I'll beat the shit out of you for disrespecting my country

You guys in Stockholm?

This city is a gay femenist shitshow but atleast there aren't many niggers.

thanks, brother.

We were disappointed that not one Swedish patriot followed through and got a drink with us.

The Swedes are incredibly shy. Just incredibly introverted...

We will write up our experiences soon on our site... It's going to be grim.

LOL sweden is disgusting

read the thread, sven.

what parts of Stockholm?

Cherrypick me this shit in CR.
Protip: You cant.

The fact that you can cherrypick such places alone, IS ALARMING.

haha this is like the working man who beats his family because he can't take it out on his boss

Narva?

Well no shit but he seems to think this is representative.

Best podcast yet, keep it up.

No niggers there though and no muslims.

to add to this

If you were by Södermalm you will see more of white female and nigger couples but if you go up north you don't see many.

sorry for making fun of The Islamic Republic of Sweden

>The Swedes are incredibly shy. Just incredibly introverted...

Don't ever visit Finland if think Swedes are incredibly introverted.

Topkek.

Russians though

Indeed my american brother.

>The Swedes are incredibly shy. Just incredibly introverted...
I think the introvert/shy meme is just insecurity. But being SO I secure that you can't even label yourself as insecure (and consequently improve yourself). .... But that's another topic for another thread

I'm a fan ....AmeriSwede (?) I'm going to read your reports every day.

Hope you have good times there as well, maybe check out the northern lights for example

>let me tell you about how things look where you live

No thanks senpai.

>skadekontroll

They count as white niggers.

We were clubbing in the middle of town--that one ratchet place near the central station lit up in neon lights. I walked around gamla stan and some other nice parts of town.

>big population centers are fucked
>everything's fine

stop living in denial

I'm making a trip to Helsinki soon to do a similar fact-finding mission.

If only you could dedicate some of that butthurt towards removing kebab, sven.

First time I noticed the Swedes nigger love was in Iceland few years ago at the airport. Two women with literally a fat US style chimp. The sort of old black man who could have been in a jazz band or something. They were literally fawning on him in a way I have never seen any other white women do with a nigger.

but i saw some more cultural enrichment in uppsala and orebro in the last week

Northern lights are in winter.

I spend most of my time travelling through russia. We have some good content about Russia on our site and soundcloud if you're interested.

Went to nordstan and i only saw white males with white girls, what the fuck Sup Forums YOU LIED TO ME

Have you been to Södertälje? My childhood home, it supposedly went to shit and got Syrian gangs everywhere

we saw lots of white social circles comprised only of Swedes. We are not saying that Swedish couples don't exist. Only that the miscegenation is on a scale that we didn't think possible.

Its sad stuff, we're not gloating or saying that USA USA #1

Just reporting what we saw.

went to sweden and all you got were those quads

Sweden looks fake rich like USA, Russia and, czech.

It's all that concrete smearing over breeze blocks. In English rich towns you have buildings with thick stone walls everywhere.

Because it is.

t. Pentti Linkola

No wonder you saw so many degenerates if you were clubbing.

That is where all the degenerates congregate.

Never go to Södermalm, that is literally middle east 2.0 or Europes future.

Also you only took pictures of arab men+white women which of course make it look weird.

>whataboutism
sadly, america has a bit more lebensraum for our lesser brothers than you do, so stop equating the two.

>swedens national day
>bollywood festival
>nigger dancing
>18 out of 22 features is foreign

Fucking sort yourself out faggots.

Sweden is empty. you are fucked.

those two cities are like 60% of your country.

listen man, stop rationalizing this.

Its a fucked up situation and you know it.

We went to Stureplan as well.

Lol you are so butthurt. The level of denial is insane. I can't wait for your country to burn and all you faggots with it.

I guess NYC is representative of your country then

No my country is larger than America relative to population, we live far away from this bullshit.

Go to London

I'm happy as long as America burns aswell, serves you right for destroying Europe 70 years ago. I'll celebrate when Clinton gets elected and finally puts the last nail in the coffin of your pathetic nation. Let the niggers and Mexicans chase you off into reserves where you finally will be murdered. Atleast I'll live to see America die.

is this some sort of black hawk down skit?

i met a swedish exchange student at university here once. he was a total bro and quickly joined our circle of red-pilled Sup Forums bros.

apparently it's a lot WORSE than we fear. he doesn't wanna go back, and i don't blame him!

i've heard from other people that visited sweden that most swedes are 100% in denial, as if they can't even see the problem

This. Why are they so pathetic?