What's the hardest class you took in high school/college?

What's the hardest class you took in high school/college?

Accounting.
Teacher told me not to even show up for the final.

Plastic Analysis of Indeterminate Structures

Common market of european union. That shit is crazy man. If anyone here wish to study law, take this friendly advice: run while you still can...

Enema economics in third world countries

Interpretative feminist dance

I took CCNA security and voice too early, just last semester. I remember nothing.

Theory of chemical bonding.

generative linguistics

lunch

Statistical Mechanics

graduate level cause major required me to take 3 grad courses.fug

the hardest part of my class was when i found out that the school was listening to my thoughts while writing the test so they can pass and i don't

Linear elasticity

Trigonometry. fucking a man. let's learn shit you can't even use in the real world eh?

my tutors cock

she was a guy before she became a she.

>still the best cock i ever had

Forming a shadow clone

QFT while doing my PhD studies at university. It has driven me nuts and I spent 2 months in a mental ward. Too much stress and sleepless nights.

Math.

Because i'm bad at math.

My boyfriends penis. In the PE changing rooms

You have "This is goddamn hard but its hard for everyone and everyone struggles and barely gets half the homework correct and that's normal so you're actually doing fine." and then there's "You should get this, but you're not and that's a big issue."

For the first was graduate level quantum mechanics.

For the 2nd was EM physics. These classes are meant to be build on each other. By time you take upper division physics classes you've already had at least a year or two of constantly taking progressively harder calc heavy physics classes. So if you struggled with earlier classes or if you said to yourself "Hey, that last class was tough as shit. I think I'm going to take a semester or two not taking physics classes." and took too long between classes (my case) then you're absolutely fucked.

Electromagnetics for BS.EE.

Economics

Everything seemed like bullshit that was presented as a science.

Quantum Mechanics was easy compared to that because I could actually accept it as a science.

Chem because we had to memorize a lot of formulas.

Chemistry... Fuck chem

>Economics
>Everything seemed like bullshit that was presented as a science.

Yeah, that is pretty much it.
Accounting is different though as it is just logistics without all the pop-psychology mixed in.

Calculus for an MBA
sucked

Son, that's a forbidden technique.

grade 12 chemistry

Thermodynamics

engrish

Spanish.

I am deaf. Still made better grades than almost everyone else in that class.

Calc II, freshman year in college. I had already taken Calc in high school, and had zero interest in Math, but because I had to fulfill a college Math requirement I got stuck in this fucking class, when most others were goofing off in College Algebra.

Partial Differential Equations

> Last semester of college
> graduate level math class
> whole semester was on 1 problem
> all Chinese grad students in the class
> only time in life that I needed a tutor
> tutor worked
> spent spring break doing all semester's worth of back homeworks
> Got a B+
> everything went better than expected.

A fuck ton of people use it. I used to be a fag like you saying that. Now I use it everyday for my job.

Its basic in engineering. Vectors? You kinda also need trigonometry for that shit

Gay penis class.
It was the hardest.
Get it?

>implying anything in high school or college is hard
Fucking lowborne scum

anything math related because i am trash, criminal law and philosophy class is looking like its gonna be a bitch too.

This, I am taking a micro Econ CIS clas in high school right now and it is complete bullshit. The teacher has an MBA apparently but she doesn't even know what the fuck she is doing. It seems like the "laws" or whatever the fuck you wanna call them aren't even logical sometimes and there are too many exceptions

Calculus is the easiest math

I've heard stats is by far the worst shit you can take.