Playing in public

I was thinking of bringing my bass out somewhere on campus and street performing because I have no friends/gf and this is just my way of hoping someone approach me LOL
I know it's cringy as fuck to play acoustic guitar on campus but is playing jazz music on bass like video related less annoying?
youtube.com/watch?v=l0eQnA5MCAI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9E62iA6KCIQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>bass

lol no one care faggot.

Just do it, good things could come from that
I once """befriended""" a street sax player in Czech and he showed me every jazz club in Prague

nobody likes the public music faggots

You don't really have to give a shit about being cringy, you're doing what you like doing in a public setting. Just as many people will think its interesting and you're more likely to meet people doing that than staying inside

Join your university's jazz society or something similar.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Post an ad at a local music/book store seeking musicians. Post to craigslist.. just list influences or whatever and someone will eventually respond

if you're any good, you'll get people to stop.
Most likely a musician if you aren't singing poppy BS but yeah. Don' be cringy tho.

Yeah that shit is dope, I live in a college town and love hearing that kinda stuff, as long as it's not obnoxiously loud and they're not busking (asking for money)

NO TALENT
youtube.com/watch?v=9E62iA6KCIQ

You weren't even trained classically or contemporaneously

this stuffs cool but can someone get an instrument other than acoustic guitar going for once?

just put out a tip hat or leave your case open on the ground so you can say you're busking..

God damnit be a bit more resourceful than this. So many bands need bass players faggit, join one that may only even be slightly related to your interests in music.

>"""""""""befriended"""""""
What did he mean by this?

The great Jaco Pastorius did this for a bit

I say go for it. Get a good little amp and loop pedal and do your thing

I really like when people busk. Even if they're not that good. It just makes me happy.

we call that 'pan handling' where im from

do it mate, i have a friend that did that and everyone liked him and he got hired to play in a pub.

fpbp

low effort memes