Anyone get EXTREMELY paranoid when high? Like scizophernic paranoid?

Anyone get EXTREMELY paranoid when high? Like scizophernic paranoid?

I stopped smoking weed 3 months ago because Everytime I smoked I always got extreme paranoia and anxiety. Lit one up yesterday and same thing but 5x worse since my tolerance was so low.

So yesterday when high, I basically had bad thoughts like people are after me... I kept questioning my own sanity... Like if I was insane or a normal person. I thought "hmm maybe all my ex's left me because I really do have mental issues."

Or looking at myself in the mirror and picturing myself have puffy cheeks... Just werid shit. Need help

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
soundcloud.com/bob-notreally/steven-kotler-weed-paranoia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do you smoke alone or with friends?

Alone

Yeah but me it's not as much paranoia more anxiety and depression.
Still very paranoid though

Just don't smoke weed faggot. It's not even that great for people like us. It's more negative than positive for schizo prone people.

Nope. Opposite in fact. Smoking weed out in the mountains at night with gen 3 NV and stargazing is a crazy experience. Spoted a mountain lion like this last year

You're super fucking gay.

idk gotten paranoid lately about breaking my knee while smokin lately idk weird as fuck

do what it wants, if precious wants kidneys, it gets kidneys

You sound cool I want to be more like you

just kidding you sound retarded

Medical fag here.
What kind were you smoking? If its Indica then I would switch to a sativa, and vice versa. Honestly, it sounds like your smoking some sativa strain that may be really potent. Also, try micro-dosing.

So don't smoke anymore
or if you like it a lot, smoke a lot less

You're just not used to being high...it makes your brain funny

Get and high and do something that actually engages your mind, even if you can't get off the couch, stop thinking about shit that makes you paranoid, your dead grandmother isn't outside in the bushes watching you

If you don't love weed your a faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

Dude, you need to either just chill out and watch a comedy movie or play a video game when you're high, find a different strain to smoke and see if that helps, or quit altogether.

Also, if you're getting high enough that you're seeing and thinking super weird shit, that's your cue to know you need to stop. Once your peripherals start moving, no more weed for a while.

I'm the retard? I'm the fucking autist
>Smoking weed out in the mountains at night with gen 3 NV and stargazing
How long does my neck beard need to be to get to your level?

It's not for everyone, and for some people it has at least one adverse effect you just happened to get the worst of em.

more like how big does your bank account need to get

>autism is autism

Again, sounds like a sativa strain, which has a tendancy to cause anxiety, paranoia, and have crack-like effects if too much is ingested. Try a hybrid strain or indica strain.

Stoners are fucking useless. I stopped hanging out with buss because all they did was get high and keeping a conversation going was impossible. How shitty does your life have to be that you need to escape its reality every waking hour? Pathetic

lol you are down to one word now

go away loser. you cant get weed anyway

>Smoking weed out in the mountains at night with gen 3 NV and stargazing
the activity sounds cool, how you describe it sounds incredibly gay and retarded

To each their own, user.

boy i aint breakin no knees

You should be asking yourself why you hang around stupid people in the first place

After a bad experience with weed It started getting me paranoid too. I just quit.

Yes, and I get anxiety and panic attacks. Sometimes I don't when I smoke indica but alot of times I do, it's like a gamble. The first few years I started smoking I didn't have this problem, it sucks because I would really enjoy it and now I just drink and the drinking is effecting my job and day to day life. Fucking bullshit.

Weed's not for everyone

Try heroin

dude you got some bad weed, i smoke every morning and every night. try getting a hold of some hash or sativa strains and see how well you do. hash gives me a lot of childhood memory flashbacks and sativa makes me chill as fuck

No this was a mainly a hybrid indica dominant, though it's not the only strain I have smoked

It happens to a lot of people. Stop smoking forever, it doesn't get better. Its illegal for the shitty psychological mind altering properties. Hope you dont trigger a permanent schizophrenic condition.

>hash or sativa strains

weed sucks for people who aren't honest with themselves or people who are filled with regret

you sound like a friendless virgin or an underage highscooler who gets bullied, fuck off.

weed tends to amplify what you are already experiencing/thinking, unlike alcohol which just makes you more like an animal

if you are paranoid or stressed, weed makes it worse

outdoors, concerts, even video games if you're relaxed, weed enhances and makes everything seem cooler

not sure what depression is like but weed would make it worse I'm sure

Plus it makes white women fuck black jazz musicians

yeah the last time i ate 2 cookies and i went in deep. thought i will never come out. never again

Ive done a lot of drugs

Been getting paranoid each time i smoke weed, i dont smoke as much i used to do a lot more shit drink a lot do acid shrooms whippits dxm opiates (oxy n hydro) meth ritalin adderall smoked a lot of tobacco but this was only a 2 year phase

Why am i getting paranoid now i used to be able to do shit no problem

yep. looks like a bad case of adult onset retardation.

congrats OP, you’re a mongoloid

>weed sucks for people who aren't honest with themselves or people who are filled with regret
So basically everyone over 25?

Jesus is punishing you for the tobacco part

loser

Yes, I experienced something similar.
>be at friends house
>smoke on w/ 3-4 others
>get bac k
>watch TV
>see docu of ppl on withdrawal

I started to totally freak out because i felt the 'bad' energy of the addicts...
I completly lost it and couldnt be ain the same room as the TV ...
Everytime i listened to it or saw the Tv i completly lost it to the point where i forgot i was gight and that this would be a permanent state
>change tv porgram

everything was completely ok after we changed the program ...and i started to calm down a bit but my brain was still pretty stressed and fucked and i went home adn slept

>gay, neckbeard, autist

Impressive. You’re a really original, independent thinker champ. Keep up the quality input.

You brain was an egg on drugs, just say yo

ME again ...
this was one out of 30 trips... so it happended just once

>realizes weed makes him paranoid but smokes it anyways
>hurr i need help guiz
You're fucking retarded, holy shit.

>spend a lot of time alone
>smoke weed and walk around my house tripping
>always have a bottle of vodka handy
>if i feel too far out there I take a few shots and it brings me back
>I never smoke if I cant have a drink
>still love the other creative and funny moments weed brings

next time just have a few drinks or shots op, im one of the paranoid types but weed still brings some more positive parts that I still like to enjoy.

protip, just take a little hit, nobody says you have to get completely stoned bro, i never smoke a whole bowl at a time, I just walk back every so often throughout the day and take a puff, you get high but not spacey and shit.

Learn to smoke slower. Get an alcholic beverage to keep you grounded, THC is a mild form of acid after all. learn to pass the blunt when you already comfortably high.

retard

marijuana heightens dopamine immensely in the first 20 minutes, increasing pattern recognition. If you focus on anything negative in that time it tends to snowball and then it's stuck for the entire trip. make an effort to not let the paranoia even sink in and focus on only the positives for the beginning and your paranoia rut will go away.

Because you have done these things for so long recklessly that now your mind starts playing tricks on you. You once were distracted by the drugs, now you are CONSCIOUSLY HIGH, you know you are high and its fucking with you.

Before it was okay and fun.

Now your brain is like, " you've been doing this too long, time to take a fucking break asshole "

Extremely bad advice. Weed and booze is a terrible combination. Smoke it with coffee.

nailed it.. thankfully the booze is killing me slowly.

fuck OP. fucking pansy, stop being such a massive fucking queer. go dry hump a bull

I didnt say get hammered guys, but alcohol is a natural anti-anxiety chemical, it really does help, next time you feel spacey and going to trip, have about 3 shots of whiskey and it will ground you. Guaranteed, iv been smoking for about 28 years.

soundcloud.com/bob-notreally/steven-kotler-weed-paranoia