Why are Amerifags so obsessed with owning guns? Why is it such a necessity for them???

Why are Amerifags so obsessed with owning guns? Why is it such a necessity for them???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZT1JjwuAxmQ
youtu.be/qhDDB1-ewt4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Small dicks

we like having the ability to defend ourselves

Its more for security then anything else. We like to have the ability to defend our selfs. Ya some people will tell you its fun to have them and shot shit but the majority of Amerifags will tell you self defense

From what? Wild animals? Injuns?

It's not 1750 anymore.

LOL ROASTED 10/10 SO CLEVER

retard

Because firearms won us a nation to begin with. Then they forged the westward expansion. They continue to be an object of national pride and strength.

>herp strawman
wow look at how smart and insightful you are, everyone line up to suck this guy's dick right away

Bad people
>It's not 1750 anymore.
point?

From other fucks that also have guns, any dirty neegroids that want to steal our shit, and/or the government

This. Why isn't surviving a priority for you, OP? Shit's likely gonna hit the fan eventually. I don't know if it's gonna be in our life times but if it is then don't you want to be prepared to protect you and yours? That aside, there's still a chance of criminal activity in your area, no matter how nice you think your neighborhood may be.
Oh, lots of things, really. Corrupt government, invaders from an enemy nation, niggers, criminals as mentioned above. Apparently you've never had to deal with such things before but, again, wouldn't you rather be ready if you ever do? It seems to me you're taking a huge risk by not making some preemptive preparations.

From who/what
If someone breaks in with a firearm they'll probably expect you to have a gun and be ready
At the same time, who is realistically aiming to kill you, how big is your ego to believe you're constantly under the threat of being killed

Corrupt government is the dumbest excuse for real, have you forgotten about drones? I highly doubt you're going to be much of a threat against one of the top superpowers in the world

>acting as if living your life constantly in fear of an event that could end your shit is a good thing

>implying you cant shoot down a drone
I'd at least TRY to fight, man... Even if it's a hopeless fight, how cucked do you have to be to not even try.

Sure trying and failing is better than not trying at all
You still failed and your guns didn't do jack shit though

Isn't it? When said event happens and you make it through because you were ready for it, isn't that good?

Name one major event scenario where a gun will aid you
If someone goes on a mass shooting and you happen to defend yourself fair enough
But shit actually hitting the fan? What are we talking about here?

>how big is your ego
I'm an average man of average fighting ability, I own guns because I know I'm not a super hero. I don't think anyone is coming for me, but if anyone ever attempts to me or my family in some way I want to have a chance at fighting back.

A stranger who is bigger than you breaks into your house at night.

and where do you keep your guns?
Surely not somewhere for the kids to find

Hurricanes, floods, riots, anything with possible looting.. Guns have already been used for defense in all of those instances.

>major
>home invasion
pick one

If all kids had AR15s, you'd think twice about attacking a kindergarten playground. Your argument sucks.

Maybe you're right but we won't know for sure until the drones come. I'd rather have SOMETHING if they do.
It would certainly help in most wartime situations and desperation can allow people to do crazy things. There have been many times in history where an inferior force somehow won against a superior one. But again, even if it's ultimately useless, I'd rather be armed than unarmed if forced to fight someone like that. If I die, I'll have at least lived longer.

has to be bait

Someone breaks into your place, it's gonna be pretty major for you.

It would be pretty fucking major if the intruder kills your entire family, right?

because we can.

you like having the ability to defend yourself from proper education.

I'm English and my mate had a legal 12 gauge double barrel shotgun and we used to go shooting with it in the local fields loads.
After shooting a real gun, I can honestly say I don't want one.
I mean, I do want one... but after seeing and feeling just how fucking powerful they are I think it wouldn't be wise for someone like me to have one.
And I certainly wouldn't want any other cunt around me having one either.

I know Americans say "English people can't have an opinion" but after shooting a shotty several times I can honestly say that no citizen should have one... the power behind them is just silly, people feel too powerful with them and feel like they're an accessory like a fucking camera on your phone.

He has a point and I think somewhere deep inside you know it. No one in their right mind would shoot up a building full of trained kids with guns alone.

Education doesn't finish a fight, matey.

the fact you live in a country where there is, in your mind, the constant threat of a home invasion is laughable too

>it’s a country that was founded by people that
overthrew their government; a government that, at
the time, was one of the greatest powers on earth
>it reflects that the ideal that the people, not their
government are sovereign and that the
government exists only to serve the people
>though weapon technology has incomparably
increased since 1789, firearm ownership
demonstrates that the people still maintain the will
to resist

That’s it. It’s not hunting. It’s not personal protection. It’s not sports. It’s not that they’re fun to shoot. The above reasons are the spirit of the 2nd Amendment.

You do not have the inner city African issue we have, Get your house robbed a few times and you might wish you had a way to defend yourself.

It's just a practical self defense weapon that doesn't require unnecessary physical violence, just squeezing a trigger.
youtu.be/ZT1JjwuAxmQ

Holy fuck it's not bait???
Yeah bro lets train these toddlers how to fire weapons and let them carry guns in school nothing could happen!!!
Sure in a perfect world that could work but society only moves as fast as it's slowest person. You say that as if every child will be able to use a gun responsibly and efficiently when half the time these kids can't wipe their own asses

Why are eurofags obsessed with being cucked and destroying their heritage?

Dude, I highly doubt anyone here is sitting in their basement with their tinfoil hat and their gun pointed at their window. There's no "constant" threat but there's a chance of a potential threat and you bet I'm gonna want to have something around to kill that threat.

It's not in our minds, it's a sad fact of life - people burgarlize homes.

see above
drones
In 1789 the government had the same technology as those resisting.
Just because you own a gun doesn't mean you're gonna be able to defend yourself from the majority of what they can throw at you

Dude. I fucked off to Europe. Even as a foreigner I got a concealed carry permit through a process that wasn’t any more difficult than getting one in Texas (in case you don’t live there, it’s harder to do in Texas than a lot of places).

Undoubtedly, American culture heavily revolves around freedom and guns
Yet you all still get assfucked by your government that you talk about resisting against
When's that gonna happen fellas

>the power behind them is just silly,
Yeah, two whole shells!?!?!!! way super. much powers.
>people feel too powerful with them and feel like they're an accessory like a fucking camera on your phone.
Totally wrong. If you feel like this, it's because you are a weaktit limey sperglord--doesn't mean everyone else is. It really isn't even a big deal, training is important though.

Given the choice between being murdered and not being murdered, we prefer the latter.

I find it very odd that you're more worried about TRAINED toddlers with guns than someone coming in and killing them all. It's not like we have to just GIVE the guns to the kids. Like I said, train them and if they don't pass the class, they don't get a gun. All the children allowed to have a gun will have proven themselves able to use it. No problem whatsoever.

I’m in favor of the people owning the same hardware as the standing army, so fuck off. That said, it’s “the will to resist” that’s the important part. So take your “it doesn’t matter anyway” faggotry, wrap it in an oily rag, slide it into your gaping asshole, and launch yourself into orbit.

Guns really aren't the problem in America it's just the people

Nuke the planet! Get rid of all the people! No one will ever have to suffer again! Someone make the hard choice here already!

>being this out of touch with reality

>living in a country where this happens regularly

you actually believe you have the ability to train a 3/4 year old to fire and respect a firearm when they could get mad with a friend and do something drastic because their underdeveloped mind doesn't know any better

Speaking for my fellow Americans, I think the idea is that the possibility that EVERYONE is armed to the teeth is all that prevents civill asset forfeiture and every other form of unnecessary and burdensome regulation the government might impose. A census taker came to the door last cycle and I could tell him to leave and make clear that he is never to return. He's not getting more information than I felt comfortable providing on the form I submitted the first time.

Take another xanax you hysterical, pearl-clutching, cock slave. I learned how to shoot when I was 7, a single shot 22lr rifle. At 10 a twelve gauge. At 12 a 32 pistol. When you learn early you learn how to take the damned things seriously, how to be safe, and how not to be fucking crazy with them. Now go slob more knob.

>being so delusional that you believe ever child will be the same as you

No that wouldn't happen cause the other kid also has a gun.

Im an oldfag,a little grey hair coming in. Not in shape and I don't know how to fight, but I am pretty good with a gun.

If a couple 19 year olds want to break in my house, steal my stuff, and rape my wife, there is no way I could fight them off without some sort of weapon.

My wife is a pretty good shot too.

This, so much fucking this. What don't you people get about "if everyone can fire, everyone is too scared to fire?"

and they just shot their friend for almost shooting them
cool you just got a toddler killed because you gave them a gun

Just me, my brother, my sister, my cousins, my friends, the people I went to school with, the rest of the town, etc etc etc. Go bother a lobster or what ever weird shit it is you people get up to.

you said it so it must be true

the only gun i own is in my pants

youtu.be/qhDDB1-ewt4

Recently, a man threatened my life over my girlfriend. I never responded to his threat, since it was made through a DM and no physical exchange, but I day-dream about murdering this person now... But, I am a felon and have no right to bear arms anymore. This puts me at extreme risk. In fact, I'd say I'm under constant duress, when I realize that everyone has the upper hand on me. I don't want to break the law, but I am not going to wait until said person comes to murder me. I should set his house on fire while he's asleep. I mean, he brought it on his self, right? I am confused... Can you preemptively kill someone whom has threatened you with violence when your right are unequal? I thought I paid my debt to society... Why am I still being put at risk? Should I be stripped of the right to protect my family? I think stabbing would be the best way. I can stab until the threat is gone. I'll wait for him to sleep.

I see wide-spread gun ownership as a defensive, rather than offensive posture towards government. The message to the authorities is that you can only push so far.

What other recourse do we have when political opponents will not listen to logic or reason?

>bother a lobster
I'm not even part of this particular conversation but... what did he mean by this? Is this a southern expression?

What part about the 'I'm not going to shoot because otherwise I'll get shot' don't you understand?

Of course it is. My experience versus your hysteria you ball gargling chode hound.

hey but what if guns as a whole were illegal

>muh drones
This isn't the way it works. In a conflict, they wouldn't just launch missiles at every neighborhood with registered gun owners who didn't turn them in. Right now, it would be cost prohibitive, in a total attrition scenario, to the point of failure... not to mention 'hearts and minds', and don't forget who manufactures that tech. Boots on the ground is always going to be cheaper. Would a lone resistance fighter lose? Yeah, eventually. But that's not the point, the point is that it would cost them. The larger enemy gets bled bit by bit, it's eventually demoralizing (and it's dubious that the U.S. military would go against it's own civilians anyways, even if they did there would be breakaway factions). 3% of the colonists defeated the most powerful military in the world to found this country and there WAS a disparity in armament. Control is illusory.

weak bait

You expect an angry 4 year old to follow that logic? Especially an American one

Lobster botherers are people who engage in unsavory behavior with, well, lobsters. They’re often seen in the company of donkey honkers.

Found the slowest person

Impossible. Guns are passed down in families. 100s of millions are already in private hands in the US and they will die before handing them over unwillingly.

Yep.

Ohh, I see. Thank you.

I'm not that user. I got my first .22 when I was 8, and had fired weapons well before then, got a .38 when I was 15, a shotgun around the same time and a .223 when I was 16.... So did most of the people I knew.

Why are people so obsessed with America and their guns?

Feel free to fling ‘em at any fiend you feel like.

Instead of debating if they understand logic, why not try it out? It's how we got through the cold war, jackass.

I just moved back from living in bavaria for the last 3 years. They are fucked and cucked when it comes to destroying their own heritage. Gun laws are hard unless you have specific hunting permits and I live in texas now.

Jealousy, obviously.

Also want to know how cucked they are? I fucked a chick while her husband watched. While at a club, my boy did the same thing to another couple a week later

I’m that user anon. I’m getting the distinct feeling that that jerkoff is going into to hysterics when confronted with the fact that there are thousands and thousands of us that they never even imagined existed.

as a german gun owner i know you have no idea what you are talking about

Czech Republic ain’t Germany dude. And Texas requires a full day class with a written and shooting test and you get fingerprinted just to apply. Fuck, in WA you just rock up to the sheriff and say: “I’d like to carry, no I’m not crazy.”

Here is “shall issue”. Even for foreign residents.

Why do you care you Manchild, worry about your own life

so you fucked a cuck and so did your friend?
you dont see how that is irrelevant do you?

I guess they can't understand that not everyone lives their entire lives in major cities.

I do because I was able to get mine but it was for security reasons while I was in bavaria so I was able to get mine a little easier. And my deutch friends were able to get theirs after paying taxes and a lengthy waiting period

Kill niggers

Because some people actually want there to be less opportunities for murder, but its easier to believe that there is another agenda obviously

Ausgezeichnet dude!

I got my CCL in about 4 days, just had to shoot a paper target.

Also I did love the Czech republic. Easily my favourite place in eastern europe. Just a poor country. I'd have moved there but filed my paper work too late .

No, proved my point that they are a cucked society.
>mfw my personal example went over your head