Should Ireland receive all Britbong land for all the war crimes they commited against us?

Should Ireland receive all Britbong land for all the war crimes they commited against us?

They are literal niggers and don't deserve any land. How dare they bring Ahmeds that close to our glorious white nation?

Britain is literally Ireland's rightful clay. Prove me fucking wrong you retards.

>inb4 a subhuman American calls me a potato nigger

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Patrick_Stuart-Houston
irishcentral.com/news/proving-the-irish-famine-was-genocide-by-the-british-tim-pat-coogan-moves-famine-history-unto-a-new-plane-181984471-238161151.html
publishersweekly.com/978-0-8147-4296-9
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Sunday_(1972)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_war_crimes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, you should. In behalf of all Brits I thoroughly apologise for all the wrong we have done to you. We were just jealous ya know. We could never have true happiness.

Come and take it mate, shouldn't be hard to conquer a nation of niggers, hell, we used to run africa with four guys and a bike.

I, for one, support our new potato overlords.

I know it wouldn't be hard for them but wouldn't it just be easier if we handed it over? Its not like we will need it where we are going.

ye

I support this idea, I want more land

Youre like that little kid who just wants everything his big brother has

We'll give you guys potatoes don't worry, I think you guys did a lot for us, despite the whole turning us British thing. Now shall we arrange a marriage between your Queen and Michael D Higgins to solidify our allegiance?

What do you call 2 irishmen asleep on the road?

Sounds good to me.

Lol what war crimes?

you would have to perpetrate significantly bigger hypothetical crimes to attain the land

I'm guessing its a speedbump?

Get out of Ireland, Ahmed!!!

Celtic Crusade when?

Lugh give strength to our arms, Epona give speed to our legions. Remove Romans, and their African imports.

No. They won the land. We failed. I'd rather let them have it at this point. There's no sign of them taking any more as of yet.

Might as well. We have niggers already, so potato niggers won't do much harm.

BEGORRAH TIS LIKE ANUDDAH POTATO FAMINE

All Celtic lands should be ruled from Dublin by right.

It's time they bend the knee.

We are just sleeping. Taking a break from the conquering for a while.

t.Oliver Akbari

my name is colm

You bombed us for the last 100 years. You should pay for YOUR crimes.

Those were extremists Brit Bong, Ireland is country of Peace.

Scratch that off the 800 Abdul.

kek

>Literally asking for reparations
kek, whose the nigger now?

>Irish already own USA
>Irish basically control the world
>Irish still want more land and treasure

have you taken the greenpill yet, Sup Forums?

b-but they seem so harmless?

Wait for Brexit and grab Northern Ireland in the Scotish-English civil war of 2016

We have links everywhere Germany, remember the European cup in Poland. Don't you remember the amount of green you saw.

We even have tried to blackmail the fuhrer at one point.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Patrick_Stuart-Houston

you can stop with the proxy now.

To kill the lefty Celts?

Can't come soon enough.

>mfw burgers think Celts are right wing immigrant haters
lol you are so adorable, you really are.

Northern Ireland is Scotland's child.

Wales is England's child.

When will you plebs learn?

Ireland was treated unfairly.

But can an Irish nationalist answer this:

To what extent is Irish culture significantly different from English, Scottish, Welsh, and Northern Irish culture? Remove the NI bit if it makes it easier to answer.

We are all culturally linked and the pass 100 years have been an anomaly, not a return to equilibrium.

>They are literal niggers and don't deserve any land

This is why we came in the first place to civilize you. You're projecting paddy, don't make us remove potato again.

Indentured servitude needs to be brought back. The world's got enough Micks. I'm a Mick. Stay in your tinker towns, bogniggers.

>Should Ireland receive all Britbong land for all the war crimes they commited against us?

we've done far far worse to "people" far better than you.

Molon Labia potatofucker

There was the language, but that's gone except for the far north west and south. Sport too, but if you don't care about GAA it means nothing. On a side by side basis we're different in a few aspects, but with mass immigration bringing people from completely different cultures into our countries, the differences between us are insignificant. Personally I just want an end to the hatred that got thousands of people killed.

>I'm a Mick
Just because your great great great grand mother sucked an Irish cock doesn't mean you are. You also have it the other way around amerifat. We don't want to leave, things are better here now. The further away you are the better.

Genocide of Ireland

irishcentral.com/news/proving-the-irish-famine-was-genocide-by-the-british-tim-pat-coogan-moves-famine-history-unto-a-new-plane-181984471-238161151.html

Enslaving of the Irish people under British rule

publishersweekly.com/978-0-8147-4296-9

and the illegal wars that was waged even in the 20th century for the establishment of the north to be kept under orange rule and British law.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Sunday_(1972)

The Burning of Cork as well as the amount of countless other war crimes they have committed in link below

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_war_crimes

YOU ARE A FUCKING SHIT STAIN AND A TRAITOR IF YOU BELIEVE THAT ENGLAND IS YOUR FRIEND.

>Dublin
>not Naas or Tara
>not burning Dublin to the ground

This
I remember the reaction of the Brits to Hurling when it aired on sky for the first time, was pretty funny.

I was thinking of moving to Ireland anyway. Sure, take it.
You wouldn't do a worse job than what we've had in power for the last few decades, anyway.

I'd avoid going to democratic route, though.

Bring Irish back. It's on Duolingo for fuck sake. A country should never lose its language.

> Irish culture significantly different
> from English, Scottish, Welsh

we don't suffer from stockholm syndrome, we don't admire an imperial slave driver that sucked the taxes from us dry and we,ll fight even against all odds and still keep fighting to whats right

and to remind you we,ve held on to our culture and everything that makes us irish while you would gladly abandon it for mere convenience of a false ideology that is multiculturalism

head to donegal if you to know what the real difference is because i can bet you wont stay long when you see what were like.

The harp that played in Tara's halls is burning in the dump

If this happens we would start to assume all power and then you'd have to struggle for indepence again, and it would be the same fake independence you got last time.

You should hang your head in shame after what the people of Ireland had to go through and what they had to do to even have the right to make a sport and keep that language such talk was actually executable not that long ago of 2008 before they changed the law and by god i wish they didn't because your such spineless scum for even typing those words.

Also to just address this sickening point but you say you want peace well that's easy for you to say for you never actually being in a civil conflict and day in day out have people constantly call you sub human and in the same time they pretend to be the victim while saying why is there so much hate from nationalists while they themselves rare their children to despise the very essence of what makes you a free human being

well fuck you and don't even say well 'ive been in it' because you passed it in the car while going shopping up north for Christmas or 'my ma' stories of how she passed it in a car as well just last week my sister got chased out of her street for having children going to mixed school by the prods and you know what everyone is saying to her 'well you should know better' like that gives them the right to treat people like complete dog shit while the police do nothing like usual just plain out fucking disgusting, hate is the only reason i still even stay here out of bitterness that keeps me going in this hell i live in so fuck you south traitors.

>fake independence
If you're going to bait Abdul at least make it less conspicuous.

Well the Irish were worse to the Irish when they got independence than the British ever were.

Also bringing up bloody sunday is retarded, since the nationalist rats frequently did far worse.

Loving your flag, beautiful.

Nice flag, fellow Brit!

You really think your laws are made in Dublin? Kek

im sorry but ireland is beyond cucked. i cant even imagine letting go of your language because you know speak the language of the invader anyways. this mindset is weird and unique to the eternal anglosphere

This is your future, Micks.

You should sort out your own problems first before getting ahead of yourself Hussain.

So basic the only requirement to being Irish is hating England?

You are giving away your own soil to niggers as well paddy.
Nice of you to kill thousands of englishmen when all you wanted was to be replaced by La'trine.

Realy inspireing brave stuff that IRA thing (lol)

>Sinn fein
>haven't been elected since 1922
>almost a hundred years now
Nobody here thinks they are relevant
Typical B0nger, don't you have Rasheeds feet to clean?

I wouldn't know, I live a county that's whiter than yours in a town that's whiter than yours. You tell me.

tfw ireland wouldve had like 30 million inhabitants if not for the famine

What happened here?

I agree. England lost to their colonies, lost to Romans, lost to brunt brown indies, Lost to smelly africunts, lost to china and lastly lost to use. If they can't rule over a land that didnt have basic rock technology they should forfeit their land to Ireland. Ireland ,Scotland and wales should be called the U.C , united Celts. After we boot all the smelly brown men from New Ireland, we should ship all our travelers to the middle east.

The englishmen were kind enough to help them avoid the malthusian death of overpopulation suffered by bacteria and potato niggers if the are left to grow unchecked.

Cromwell

Oliver Cromwell.

>Whiter
>British
>Whiter
Oh I am laughing.
This is the 2011 cenus for the United Kingdom by the way. I'm sure it's way worse now but it's something I just found right away. It's Ironic. The British 'Empire' taken over by a bunch of shit skins and you are bending over backwards for them with no sign of stopping.

You lost.
No.
Try winning next time.

>flag
i stopped right there

>Be Irish
>Annex GB, celebrate by replacing all crops with potatoes
>???
>Starve

Top kek

OP has down syndrome, ignore him

> Thinking you can beat Britain in a war.

You better have a nice pair of Kevlar Gloves if you're even going to try.

You can have Northern Ireland, it's a shithole.

> In a 2002 BBC poll in Britain, Cromwell was selected as one of the ten greatest Britons of all time.[6] However, his measures against Catholics in Scotland and Ireland have been characterised as genocidal or near-genocidal,[7] and in Ireland his record is harshly criticised.[8]

I guess Brits do hate the Irish

Stop acting like such a fucking nigger. You're a fucking disgrace to Republicanism.

>posts arbitrary pie chart which doesn't detail what the information is about
I knew the Irish were thick, but not this thick.

>Let me post the same image again after it getting debunked
>t-that's sure to get him!
They also never came lad, not as much as you anyway. Pretty sad tbqh. Literally the better place to live and we aren't race traitors such as yourself.

Even tho it was Scotland that invaded Ireland and built the plantation of Ulster and all the Northern Irish identify as "Ulster Scots".

Yeah, hate England!

It was a fungus and Irish travelers to the Highlands of Scotland brought the potato famine there, but they don't complain about it.

Oh yeah because they really did get wiped out.

>mfw more Irish diaspora than actual Irish people in history of Irishness.

Lads it's quare hot out there today wha.

Thanks.

t. Paddy with proxy.

Cromwell invited the Jews back into England after centuries of them being banned.

t. jealous non-white

>y-yeah anglos! we're all sound lads over here! sorry for delcaring independence by the way lads, careful now!

What has independence got to do with OP being a window licking faggot?

Olly ruined everything.

>Nation of cowards
No wonder you were enslaved so easily

Cromwell persecuted English Catholics and anyone that wasn't puritan.

You are race traitors though, you enslave the Welsh, you invade Scotland and kill half their population, you try to invade England (during the English Celtic period) and you failed both Ireland and Alba got their shit handed to them on more than one occasion.

You blow up your fellow whites in the name of MUH FREEDOM even though you've become an EU teat sucker that accepted more rapefugees than the quota suggested you take.

Let's see how well your GDP figures are when we deduct the ECB, UK and IMF bailout packages you've had over the last ten years and let's see how your GDP figures measure up when you unify with Northern Ireland.

That's not even taking into account the Dubnoni, Iceni and other English Celtic tribes you stabbed in the back when the Romans invaded.

Now, go fuck a nigger you stinky coal burning piece of fake Irish trash, there is none of you left, Boston has real Irish people, you lot are the rape children of the New Model Army.

Suck on that one Patrick O Finnegan.

Fuck off

All of the Celtic lands are Scottish, rightfully under the control of the Bruce dynasty

A 65 PAN-GAELIC BRUCE MONARCHY

>y-yeah Irish, we're all sound lads over here! sorry for invading Wales and kidnapping St Patrick along with thousands of other Welsh Celtic brothers, forcing Mareddud ab Owain to borrow money from the English to pay the constant ransoms!

>DINDU NUFFIN RONG THO! WE R DA OPPRESSED POOR TATOES!

Get lost, cunt.

>You blow up your fellow whites
I'm pretty sure your government collaborated with Unionist paramilitaries in the bombings of Dublin and Monaghan

>you've become an EU teat sucker that accepted more rapefugees than the quota suggested you take.
That's big English there, Abdul.

Now, go fuck a nigger you stinky coal burning piece of fake Irish trash, there is none of you left, Boston has real Irish people, you lot are the rape children of the New Model Army.
Aren't you being outbred in your own homeland?

Not as quickly as you are.

>Literally more Irish living abroad than in Ireland

>Big English words
I know you niggers don't understand big words, but you most certainly understand big English cock, raping your for centuries.

Now piss off you retard, touch England again and it'll be nukes instead of pipe bombs that target your towns.

Cunt wipe.

Try having banter with Muhammad from Luton

Aye begorrah, never forget the 10,000,000 who died in the potato famine.

>Now piss off you retard, touch England again and it'll be nukes instead of pipe bombs that target your towns.

Are you honestly trying to act like you actually did something about it when the IRA made rubble out of Birmingham, London, Manchester and Lord Mountbatten?

>mfw Ireland has more people joining ISIS than the UK does
lel...

>mfw the UK burns down its biggest mosque, whilst Ireland is in the process of building Europe's biggest mosque.

You are lost to IRA Marxist, muslim loving filth.

We both have the same birth rates for Muslims. 3.0

Said for the UK to drop down to 2.5 in 2050
R.O.I it will drop down to 2.6 in 2050

You are the ones that are fucked, not us.

Again, choke on it, choke on it like your great great great great great grand mammy choked on Cromwellian dick.

Faggot.