How’s my trap ass?

How’s my trap ass?

Faggot

Good

I would love to spank it until it's nice and rose red, then rim you until you're begging for daddy's big hard cock.

Thanks

Cool

Oh my goodness

What? Are you excited by thought of someone wrapping their hand around your throat from behind, as they bring their hand down over and over again on your cute bottom until it's warm and red? Then having your panties down to your thighs as my hands gently spread your ass so I can push my tongue against your hole and tease you until your just a simpering little whore begging for daddy to fuck them properly? Then having your arms grabbed as you feel a hard cock pushing against your hole, being pulled back as you're forced to take it all.

I mean... Nice ass, it looks cute :D

Pretty manly

Id fuck it thats for sure

I love it when the butt is just bubbly enough to make the panties sink in and leave that line. Delicious.

Please, for the love of god, post more. That butt is amazing!

Hmm okay

Take that as a compliment

Yes I need to do squats but my butt is pretty cute to start

You really should take it as one, its one of the best arses iv seen,but many of the girls I know to shame

take them off

I'd hold you down and cum inside you

Put on those heels and do some kind of pose like this

You're not a trap unless you can pass for female. These pics are inconclusive.

Thanks! Lol that’s so awesome I’m better than them

I was posting that next anyway

That is so hot...would you not let me up if I struggled and just overpower me until you were finished pounding my ass?

Request seconded. You would look very very fuckable like that.

Die in a fire of aids

Im sure you are better then them and many things

I didn’t say that I said trap ass only. My body is good my face is wip as far as passing but I’m not bad looking v cute just boyish still. Not posting face tho sry

post feet

You'd have zero chance of escaping before my cum is inside you. You can either struggle or submit, the outcome is the same

Not the same guy, but I had a chance I would I'd come up behind you and wrap my hand around your throat, choking you slightly as I kiss your neck. I'd order force you to your knees, and slap you so you know to open your mouth like a good little whore, as I grab your hair and force you to service me. Once I was nice and hard, I'd lift you up and shove you against that couch and drive myself into you, hard and in one swift motion, fucking you hard and mercilessly until you're nothing but a whimpering little slut begging for me to fuck her harder. Once you're begging, I'd pull out and slap your ass a few times, hard enough to leave my handprint, before driving myself back into you, pinning you down motionless until I came .

Jeez, ok. How long before you usually cum? Yeah I would struggle but then feel defeated and give completely up

god i want you

show me your slutty hole

C'mon OP, whats taking you so long to post more pics! You've clearly got a following that wants more!

bump
moar op

Post a sexy armpit pic plz

I bet OP came and regrets making this thread now. Jokes on him, he's forever in my fap folder