Messy diaper thread

Messy diaper thread

bump

Definately bump hot as fuck

I lost all my messy diaper photo collection when the ER threw out my phone by mistake cause my close were covered in blood vomit. Pissed me off.

...why were your clothes covered in blood and vomit? And what was the reason for the ER visit?

Bump

Love this pic!

I shoved crushed up caffeine pills enema style up my ass to prevent my self frpm throwing up and i still puked. Thats my 6th time overdosing on caffeine. Never again. Thats why my clothes were covered in blood

Thats a huge terd. Sexy as fuck

What the hell were you thinking? What were you on?

Oh ya i was weating a abena diaper. Hot nurse pulled my pants off saying we have to give you another enema to get that caffeine out of your system so youd start feeling bwtter. She noticed the diaper and asked why i was wearing one. I told hwr its for ibs. She rolled me onto my side and untaped the diaper then pulled it out from under me. Then she threw it to the side lol.

I was sober wasnt on anything. I was actually trying to commit suicide. Only reason i called 911 was cause i could smell the caffeine though my ass. The caffeine made my farts not stink anymore lol.

Well glad you ended up puking then. Your life is worth more than anything else in this world.

Moar please

I prefer regular diapers. No pull ups. Pull ups arent that sexy.

Bump

I think this thread is dead unless someone got some more to contribute. Bump

I don't have that many messy diaper pics

Guess this can be a general diaper thread too

You have any pics of her pissing in it?

bump

Perfection. Need an ass shot to confirm.

spiderman thread now faggots

No. You don't like it, kindly fuck off.

don't feed the trolls

he's obviously in this thread because he enjoys what we are posting. or he would be elsewhere. guarantee he is building his own folder

Aw... Did baby poop their pants?

hot

I pooped my pants until I was 13 (sniffle)

Bring back spiderman

Anybody need an invite to the DL kik group?

captcha is making me click a ton of shit

i'll join

kik highwaycommando

moar??