What's Sup Forums's final verdict on Yung Lean?

What's Sup Forums's final verdict on Yung Lean?

dont even kno who she is

nu-male shit

/thread

ahead of the curve by a few years, had vaporwave aesthetic before basically everyone and has a great ear for beat / producer selection. unknown memory has a fond place in my heart

he looks so edgy now but his new singles are great

i think this project coming up is going to be what changes a lot of people's minds about him being a joke or whatever, there's serious potential there
plus the jl127 stuff too

He was good until he started taking himself seriously

this

literally who

alien 3 ripley tier

tryhard shit

stranger potential to be my aoty based off of singles alone

I would the boipusy.

Legit saw him at a free show a few years ago. It was so bad. Can't imagine hes gotten any better

he's still so Yung so it's hard to say at this point really

sure you did

I LOVE HOW SHE DANCES GOT ME FEELING FOR YOU
YOU SAY THAT SHE LOVES ME I DON'T KNOW IF IT'S TRUE

shitty meme that was interesting in 2013-15 but is just bad now. hurt and kyoto arent bad.

Really looks like a lesbian here.

it looks like yung lean is the battered wife. it's like the curb episode with larry and leon

You must be talking about Viper.

this

He is young, and he is lean

Pretty much, dude was a visionary. Not a fan of his music, but he's set the blueprint for what hip hop is now, at least in terms of the underground.

garbage

Well, I wouldn't go that far. Lil B probably deserves more credit.

you fags all pride yourselves on knowing so much about music then have no idea who popular artists are

Yung Lean contributed more to the "Lil Peep" Lil Xanax style shit than Lil B did. Ironic drug addicted mumble rap white kid with post-internet vaporwave/trap aesthetic rap.

fpbp

poor fella who fell for his own meme persona