Hello Sup Forumsros, I'm starting a YT channel about YLYL videos (easy money?) and I don't know exactly how to start

Hello Sup Forumsros, I'm starting a YT channel about YLYL videos (easy money?) and I don't know exactly how to start

I made already a "serious" video but I don't know which tags I can use. Could anyone help me? I promise I will put the link to the video when I post it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o5_-Y8nuAzY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what is your opinion on ylyl threads? I personally like them myself, currently viewing the 'don't be a faggot' edition.

It's not just a YLYL thread but I'm requesting advice from you, not caring if it's obviously a bad advice

Bump

Yeah people always eat that shit up so worth trying. If you're charismatic, you may want to do commentary over the videos you find, this will also help with copyright claims. Top 10 videos are good to like 'top 10 funniest terrier fails', 'Top 10 funniest Polish drivers' and 'top 10 funniest medieval paintings' this will give your videos focus.

Thanks for your advice and congrats for those double dubs. here is the video, I don't expect to anyone to enjoy it but a joint always help

youtu.be/o5_-Y8nuAzY

>I'm starting a YT channel about YLYL videos
sage

Don't, there's no end to the amount of shitty YouTube channels exploiting clickbait style YouTube videos about shitty content

Yeah but that it's a nonstoppable shitstorm that some want to put an end to as people with drugs on their hands love to see meanwhile they are high

So I saw some people already watching the video, I don't care what you post in comments box or even if you don't but I want to see some action going in here

Rules 1 & 2 Newfag retard

Dense

Nice try Pewdiepie

banana

rest in peace Sup Forums

Funny because it's true.

Easy, just collect all the banana pictures and put them in a slide show. Rinse, repeat, over and over.