CHI

let's stop to contemplate the fact that there are 80 million CHIs in the USA, which about 25% of their total population

Other urls found in this thread:

indexmundi.com/australia/demographics_profile.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What will happen once Mexican Americans effectively take over the US as a whole? What will they do with Microsoft, Detroit or the national nuclear warhead arsenal, for instance?

That won't happen for at least another 70-100 years.
Whites will still be the largest group by 2050 with around 49% of the population.
Spics will have around 30 and blacks will still be at 12-13%.

Nothin will happen. This country will became a Latin American shithole and millions of people will immigrate to Europe or Canada.

Why do you care about US demographics monkey? Are you proxy or just insecure as fuck?

Why do you care so much about my thread to post at it? Are you a proxy or just insecure as fuck?

We don't have nothing to do about this. Fuck Mexicans and Americans.

At least use Mexican flag

m8 I post whatever I want and there is nothing you can do go cry somewhere else

>millions of people will immigrate
correct

>to Europe or Canada.
wrong, both of those places are lost. new zealand or australia for me

Fuck Mexicans. That's all.

vai chora em algum canto vai

lol

>tfw Mexicans sheer disdain in anything not white in live-action media will whiten American movies and TV indirectly due to focus group research and increasing Mexican demographics.
>Complete willingness to push out other minorities.

Where were you when the ironic defender of the white race became the majority

Nothing. MexAms will continue to intermarry with whites until they become completely indistinguishable from the rest of the white mongrels here.

>Fuck Mexicans
why

If Mexicans in the US really hated anything non-white they would've assimilated ages ago and the Chicano movement would've never existed.

CHIs and Mexicans detest each other anyway, in prison they have separate gangs who are always at each other's throats.

He is the equivalent of the "Mexico is white troll", but Brazilian and unironic. He is that autistic, just don't argue with him.

Come on Brazil, enter to the club

Because America didn't accept them really.
Now it's complete different now that the numbers shifted.

>reality tv star with like a 75 IQ becomes the president by telling dying pink americans that their maids and gardeners and waitresses are rapists
>hmmmm why is there a chicano movement, what's going on, i don't understand

Chicano and in general Hispanic-american activism was before Trump was a thing but your point stands.

There are 2 qt mulattas in one of my classes that speak spanglish to each other. I don't think they're mexican cause they're dark skinned. How can I tell what country they're from? (without asking cause I'm autistic)

>Whites will still be the largest group by 2050 with around 49% of the population.
Actual "whites" constitute far less than 49% of your current population, now.

>assuming Microsoft wouldn't have fled the country

>I don't think they're mexican cause they're dark skinned. How can I tell what country they're from? (without asking cause I'm autistic)

Call them Blackish and see them react.

The Chicano movement started in the 1960s on California campuses, it was never more than a small minority of left-wing activists.

This post just oozes self-hating daddy issues white liberal.

They're probably Dominican, which is the only Spanish-speaking country where mulattos seem to be an actual group and if not they're probably from some other Caribbean country.

t. Rajiv al-Zhang

that only happens in mexico where they aren't exposed to actual wh*tes

mexicans in white countries have intensified non-white pride. most latinos i've meet absolutely hate being called "white" even though they are like 25-30% non-white at most.

I can't wait until Mexico self-destructs through its rampant corruption, increasing rape and murder statistics, drug cartels stronger than their police, and incompetent population.

The kinds of mexibros who post here are fucked up. jealous of the people who left and resentful of the working class people in their country

the turks are exactly the same, but the br*tish and the fr*nch are still worse posters than both of them

>without asking cause I'm autistic
Spergs have no issue asking those sorts of things.

Stop spewing memes, you fucking moron. It only makes you look more stupid when confronted with reality.
indexmundi.com/australia/demographics_profile.html
Ethnic groups:
>English 25.9%
>Australian 25.4%
>Irish 7.5%
>Scottish 6.4%
>Italian 3.3%
>German 3.2%
>Chinese 3.1%
>Indian 1.4%
>Greek 1.4%
>Dutch 1.2%
>other 15.8% (includes Australian aboriginal .5%)
>unspecified 5.4%

Don't you burgers ever get tired of being viewed by the rest of humanity, as pig-headed, ignorant morons?

Lol Mexicans will utterly ditch all semblance of solidarity JUST to be at the top or close to it. Even if not considered whites they'll do anything to curry "white" favor

That's why is a thing