WAS HE ELITE OR SHIT?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nMEcda_dzYo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shilite

My favorite player of the Fergie's era.

>Doesn't rate Cantina, Rolando or Scholes in the Fergie era.

Are you even trying Indonesia?

>cantona
Memekick
>Ronaldo
Memedribble
>Scholes
Memequote

What is so good about ruud then compared to the others?

I still remember his rivalry vs Henry. The way he scores is like Pippo, borderline offside. Arsenal vs MU rivalry was awesome. This comes from Liverpool fan.

Also, i hate dutch, but i like Nistelrooy.

Elite

Bit like Zlatan no

Great goalscoring record, but his teams won more trophies before he joined and after he left

elite

Ultimate poacher, completely lethal in the box, on the pitch or your mom's.

youtu.be/nMEcda_dzYo

But Van Nistelrooy played in EPL and Spanish league at the time when they were highly competitive, while Zlatan spend many years at post-Calciopoli Seria A and one-team French league, Ruud has also scored more goals in Champions League

for a while he was elite

He scored 56 goals in 73 Champions League games, his goal ratio is higher than Ronaldo's and he is 4th top scorer in history

He actually never scored a goal hit from outside the box for United.

But his knack of being in the right place at the right time was an invaluable talent as opposed to a symptom of loucheness, laziness or luck.
These were traits that his critics attributed to him, partly because they begrudged his success and partly because, in the macho Britain of the early noughties, he had committed the unforgivable crimes of being sexy, continental and wearing his hair in bangs.

>The way he scores is like Pippo
What are you smoking, that's not even close. He plays more like peak Torres at liverpool but having 4 great season instead of 2.

>what are you smoing
Djarum.
>nistelrooy
>play like torres
Now what are you smoking?

>He plays more like peak Torres

Confirmed for never ever seeing Van Nistelrooy play. Torres was an acceleration baby than fed off balls played in behind defences. Ruud used close control, positioning and exceptional finishing in the penalty box. He'd rarely run beyond defences. He got so many goals from crosses.

One of the GOAT Pure strikers of the Fergie Era.

I would say elite poacher.

Elite if it wasn't for his injuries he would be in the goat list.

>i hate dutch
bit ruud tbdesu