S/fur

s/fur
My name is Mohammed
Lolis ride my dick
Because they can't flick the bean since there's no bean to flick

Stop, no more.

Hey. How are you tonight?

sleeeep. I'm tired but I know I'll have to go and workout soon

Me too; I have to wake up a 8.00 tomorrow.
You?

I need to be up like at 0600 to get to work on time. and the other candidates don't meet until 1930 for PT at night. It really sucks

Waw it's pretty early. So tomorrow you will have a meeting for a job?

The military, so yes. But I have to wake up early for my actual job right now, after my shift go to the recruiter's office, sign some paperwork and have my photo taken in a suit and tie.

And then I still have my workout at night tomorrow

You have a busy life dude.
Not a lot of time for you, indeed?

I have sometime, but it's all spaced out weirdly. Like an hour here, an hour there and then enough time to sleep. It sucks a lot of the time

Yep, I have the same at my work. 2 hours of break in the middle of the day and then I get back to work.
But I don't work as much as you; more or less 10 hours/day for me.

military? that really cool. i wish you luck!

Split shifts suck. I can't wait to get most of this behind me and not have shitty shifts like this or constantly get asked to work. I just need some time for myself.

Maybe we'll get some time to relax, or a regular schedule

Thank you but I have to get selected first

Same for me.
Hopefully it's just in 35 days.
After I'm in holidays!

That sounds cool man, anything planned for holiday?

well, let's hope we can plant our furry seed in the army to spread our message through the world.

Yup, I'm going to portugal in the beggining on April, next I will just fooling around before to go work or travel in south america.
(Or getting back in my chemistry studies)

I'm not joining the army. There are already plenty of furries who are in already.

That sounds like a ton of fun. I had a roommate who went to Portugal over the summer. He really enjoyed it. He also went to Nicaragua and Peru

Nice.
Peru sounds really good; I wish I will go there.

so, what are you going to do in the military?

He really seemed to enjoy it there. It sounds cool, I'd like to travel but I can't right now.

Working issues?
Also, depending what will you do in the army, maybe you will travel a lot.
I have a friend who go in like 6 different countries in 5 years, working in the army.

Part of it. Work and I'm saving money right now so going international isn't really in the question. I';m hoping to go to Japan and a few other places while I'm in.

When they ask for any aliases you may have used remember that includes online identities including your fursona.

I'm sure they'll like her as much as I do. Even if she isn't my fursona.

they call me tater salad

Japan might be good to see too; maybe I will get there someday.
Going to bed, see y'a all soon!

Hey Dash. gotta post because someone posted your starter?

Nah, just forgot to turn my name back on. How's it going?

heyy. how is it going?

Alright I guess. You?

Kinda tired and not feeling motivated to do anything. So Not much out of the ordinary. And what's new in your life?

I hear that. Not much, got prescribed another antidepressant yesterday. They seem to make me super tired, I slept 11 hours, was up for 3, then slept another 5.

pretty hungry tbh. i thing i'm going to order a pizza.
how is your family treating you afther the
"confession"

Weird, but maybe that's just part of your body adjusting to them.

Fine. Earlier I had the opportunity to see if my dad still had his pills out, and of course he put them up somewhere which is good. The cravings are still pretty bad obviously.

Yeah, they tend to do that to me for some reason, so adding another knocked me out.

that's a short fuckin shower.

Hey, Fick. How's it going?

Not unreasonable to assume that. Hopefully that'll start to wear off a little bit soon.

they got the handicap stall at the gym or maybe they're just really big.

Cute cow.

well, let me tell you that i think you are a brave person for trying to quit that shit. i'm kinda proud of you despite not knowing who you are.
btw, that's a really nice pic.

personal favorite.

Thank you, I really appreciate that. It's not easy. I probably would have stolen more if he hadn't hidden them, opiates are a motherfucker to quit.

missing a second week of work thanks to foot.
no pay for two weeks.
fucking sucks.

At least you didn't slide your thumb off like this dumbass did

That's no good. I hope it gets better soon.

slide your thumb off.

what.

Fucking love that comic, you can see Wanda is all stressed out and she just uses him as a stress reliever.

slice

I sliced part of my left thumb off last summer

But also this

this isn't a rekt thread.

I just saw him post that and damn

i think at this point all the furrs in Sup Forums are wishing you good luck with that.

fuck off, man! save that nasty pic for a rekt thread.

Yeah, pretty much. I'm only doing it for everyone else, I really just want to get high and not do anything else.

come on, try to smile and be optimistic one again. let that scared little child inside you go out.

EVEN MORE AYN?

Meh, I gave up years ago. I don't even want to be happy. I just want to shoot up and kill myself.

Hello again Dash. Hope you're feeling better.

Not really. How are you doing?

Doing okay. Just bored as usual.