Gay boys

gay boys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JQU4ruqS8WM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Normally I'd be up to it, especially since I'll contract tomorrow. This headache and how fucking dead I am from work makes me want to die. I really don't feel like running 6 miles tonight and running the mountain

I start to struggle after the first two, it's fucking hard

But I guess I should. I'm not sick, yet.

well that's a job for me

yeah sounds kinda shitty. what kind of headache?

my motto has always been harden the fuck up, ahah I'm probably not being very motivational

Just had a guy come in the store barefoot and wearing an adult-size onesy. Its about 30-40 degrees out.

nice

why are boys just so much better than girls?
dicks >>>>>>>>>>>> vaginas

there are these hippies on my campus who walk around barefoot (except for when it's cold or when it snows because they're too pussy I guess), but one time I was in the bathroom, and one of em walks up the urinal. Well, thing is there was a giant pile of piss, and he just stepped in it, no fucks given at all. I couldn't for the life of me figure out how he could just do that.

>pile of piss
>pile
>of
>piss
okay brain

Not sure, it's just a slight one. But enough to piss me off. It feels like one of the ones you get before you get really sick for two weeks. I've been wearing a blanket and jacket all day even though it's pretty warm in here

I've got plenty of time to find moto shit. I have until June to perfect things but with work this weekend I really just want to sleep early tonight

What a hero

When I was a sophomore, I went to the bathroom once and there's this dude just sleeping on a counter. I think he was a grad student but he was out cold for the day.

eh we have more important things to worry about than what makes sense

Those panties are cute

I've never got a headache before getting sick like that, at least I don't think I ever have.

Haha holy shit that's amazing.

One of my old professors would talk about his days in grad school. He didn't have a place to live, so he would hide in the library until they closed for the night. He literally bummed in the library for over a semester, he finally got caught, and then they were on to his antics from then on.

idk what's better: cute panties or cute jockstraps
opinion?

This was a middle-aged man, and its been snowing the last few days. He just came in and got a drink, like he wasn't wearing an adult-size onesy.

Panties.

man that's kinda fucked actually, he sounds like an interesting guy
I want to meet him

yeah, i have to go with ol' faithful

I usually get congested, get really tired during the day and have a headache. I guess I'll see how it goes, hopefully it's just lack of sleep.

I have a picture somewhere of the guy sleeping. That's fucking crazy, I lived at the library temporarily when I was still an engineering student, for about a week. But here you actually could because the library is 24/7 and so long as you're a student you can stay overnight.

Plenty of people spend the night there, but I've never heard of anyone being there that long and doing it successfully

Oh shit that's hard. I like both a lot but I feel like panties and thongs are better for some guys, but jockstraps look good on all guys. I think if a guy can wear both that's perfect.

As far as what I like to wear, I think I prefer jockstraps over panties. Boyshorts are cute but jockstraps are more for my body type and everything but my jockstraps and guy undies are packed away. Shit I don't really know. Both are sexy to me.

Yeah hopefully it's something simple

That's kinda cool, I wish my library was open 24/7, my whole campus basically closes past 11pm

Mr Bear!!

Classic.
How old is this picture?

I always thought most schools had a 24/7 library. Maybe it's just a matter of school size and location. But even here nothing on campus is open past like 9:00. But we also have four libraries on this campus alone

Colleges are weird.

Fuck dude, probably fourish years old. Maybe three. But I don't know when it was actually first drawn.

>Maybe three.
Whait, what?
Must be twice as old.

Fine let me go through his gallery and I'll tell you. I just don't want to

Trap t city

youtu.be/JQU4ruqS8WM

Christ half his gallery isn't even there.

I'm going to say sometime in 2014

:^)

Oh hey
Look, a gae birdie

yeah

Referring to you

yus is me

Hawt I love horse cock and gay furbois :D :3

No big bear daddy to let me nuzzle into his big paws. ;-;

I like his thong, he'd look sexy in a bikini

Agreed.

Everytime my bf and I fuck I get my dick like halfway in and he cums any tips to help him last longer?

Change positions?

Stop giving him such good dick