Ciara thread

Ciara thread.

There are still some very important questions that still need to be answered:

1) Was Ciara raped and if so, by whom?
2) Why does she have PTSD if she had it before she was raped?
3) Did her father (or some other male relative) sexually molest her? Most heroin addicts were molested or abandoned by their parents.
4) Is Ciara a psychopath?

Do I care?

bitch got raped by her father, who the fuck cares, move on.

Trips and I will post link of the noods

pff alright fine. rolling

roll

search her on leakedsluts dot me (eliza) no point in rolling

much appreciated mate

>no point in rolling
Wow, way to kill the suspense.

Beautiful. All the haters can go fuck themselves with their slanderous bullshit lies.

Speaking about the looks shes neither beautiful nor ugly, extremely average. But the way she acts shes instantly a turnoff. Dunno how she'll find a decent job or a decent BF, basically dug herself a grave by her own actions.

why would you want to date a whore who posted her cunt on r9k?

some people are into that shit, could even turn into a threesome ciara + dad + her lover, amazing.

>why would you want to date a whore
OP here.

I have no interest in dating or fucking this nasty roastie. She's a mentally ill heroin addict with disgusting skin. I enjoy learning more about her and her train wreck existence, however. It's morbidly fascinating.

> (You)
All the haters can go fuck themselves with their slanderous bullshit lies.

Look into the future a few years.

whores and cucks should kill themselves

I dont keep up with attention whores, but her videos make me uncomfortable and causes my dick to have a de-rection.

definitely not a psychopath. maybe some form of narcissism, or even machevillianism, though.

shes underage. so the images are cp, are they not? Why doesnt the site take them down?

dunno ciara herself requested and they apparently denied

>ciara herself requested and they apparently denied
My sides!

I have no idea why anyone would want to look at this skank's nasty body, especially when you stop to think about how many niggers she's fucked in exchange for heroin. But it makes me laugh that she can't remove them.

beta op has low IQ

I heard she takes black dick on a daily basis

>I heard she takes black dick on a daily basis
All the haters can go fuck themselves with their slanderous bullshit lies.

Confirmed.

why are there so many cucks nowadays i remember this place before around 2012 and there was not even a hint of cuckholdry

>babby's first """""back in my day"""""

She has a job at target but based on pics from her previous ex's, they're not the chad she deserves.

1 Her dad raped her
2. Rape
3 Yes
4 Yes

GUYSSS, her nudes SUCK, theyre not worth the disappointment

She did heroin a few times in May of 2016. You'll want to get your facts straight. This does not make her a heroin addict. Her closest friends know that she prefers Benzos. Also, she hasn't fucked any niggers.

That's a shame

>post nudes on public forum
>tries heroine

shit-tier low iq roastie whore

w w where nudes?

i've known dozens of addicts in my life. benzo addicts are fucking way worse than opiate-only addicts. and contrary to the lies, benzos are just as addictive and withdrawal is worse.

and yes she has fucked niggers. unless when she cried rape it was regret from fucking one then she doesn't count it because 'hurrdurr i was forced'

Greentext?

can

you're fucking stupid too. newfag doesn't know how a thread works

Can someone explain who is she?

Nah bro her name is Jenna Schwindt she from texas

a dirty underage harlot that posts on Sup Forums and /r9k/ to collect orbiters that buy her stuff and fund her drug habit.
from her pics it looks like she often goes at least a week between showers

Ciara Horan. She's a white nationalist from Pennsylvania. She's the retard who constantly spams Sup Forums with the "Irish people aren't white" bullshit.

> Her orbiters will defend this

That's bullshit, Ciara is Irish (her mom is from there) and she loves visiting.

Maybe that explains a lot. She's clearly the self loathing type and it seems she has a lot of bitterness for her parents as well. It said so in her mental report.

No, it's obviously a copypasta spmeone is posting. She's not a white nationalist or an Irish hater.

Who wants her YouTube channel?