>straightened hair

Maybe from behind.

I would cum instantly if her delicious body touched my penis

>small tits
No.

what's the problem with her front?

>fucked a black girl recently
>was great except her smell didn't leave me for over a day even after I washed

It's like their pussies were made to mark territory on the males.

not to everyone

it is to me tho

Yes

I think so, for me it kills my boner immediately

Dunno, but εμπ1

Sad tits. Too much on the negroid side in terms of the face. Ass and thighs are divine though.

>once banged a black girl who's mom was from zimbabwe or some shit and got bleached by a slav
>fantastic facial features and curly hair

its kinda weird though because white people always, always look surprised when they see an asian with a black. its like they fear an alliance or someshit among minorities.

No, niggers are ugly.

>says the White negro

At least I'm not an Asian

I'd suck on her asscheeks desu

Wait so it's bad being Asian compared to the PRIME group every person points to as the example of a degenerated Euro nation.

I'd rather be slav than gook

>tfw no nigress gf to love me tenderly

Nice self loathing. Nothing wrong with bring an Aussie of Chinese descent. 4-5 generations or fob you will always be my mate you know?

Depends on how much i'd drink.

poh Jislane assim tu mata o papai

Yeah. Black women really like me, I'm middle eastern. I love black women but can't have sex unless I wife her, feels bad.

abos dont look like this sasly

>I'm middle eastern. I love black women but can't have sex unless I wife her, feels bad.

Really? I thought Middle Easterners didn't care about their sons fucking non-Muslim slags, as long as their daughters don't get fucked by non-Muslims

Yeah you are right but I'm too autistic and would rather just wait for a wife.

she isn't black

Dark Latina, she still looks pretty black. Her race would not change my opinion though.

she's white

Yes, but I prefer face over body

Actually if girl is not fat, we care rather about hers character. Race doesn't really matter.

>is this attractive in your country?
Yes.No matter what people here may tell you,this an attractive woman.This is an attractive woman, no matter in what country you put her in.
>inb4 Bulgarians are gypsies and you have shit taste 2D is better
Some people here need serious help, in a serious mental institution.

Too skinny can be unattractive as well.

Yes, unless you're a faggot.