sony goes bankrupt and microsoft stops making consoles

Nintendo come comeback? Or pc wars ?

Brand new things

To do my favorite things again

Roll

Rolll

roll.
get boxxy back

I wish to have the ability to teleport myself to an alternate reality where things are more sexually perverse and in sync with my own fetishes and turn-ons.

I wish that tonight my body will instantly transform into a beautiful biological woman's of my ideal appearance and attributes. The full transformation will take around 3 minutes and be a highly arousing and sensual experience. After the transformation I will remain in my new body.

I wish that I'll have an amazing erotic and perverse adventure to my liking tonight.

I wish for my physical body to transform into a 10/10 qt trap of my ideal appearance and attributes.

Roll

I wish to instantly be turned into a beautiful woman tonight at exactly 11:11 pm Eastern standard time.

I hope Genny goes out with me like she said she would

I wish to have amazing and perverse sex with my sister and her husband tonight.

I wish that actresses Camila Mendes and Lili Reinhart would instantly fall completely in love with me and meet up with me this weekend.

I wish I could be happy

I wish to be visited by a loving and beautiful succubus tonight and that she would be my girlfriend.

I wish to be turned into a cute 16 year old girl.

I know, it may be an old one. It may be a dead thing to carry around, but I grew up with this company dammit and I intend for them to prosper.
Valve will be launched into a glorious age of games. HL3, L4D3, Portal 3, CS:GO fuck yourself and Team Fortress 2 Return to Fort Wolfenstein will all be released, and we shall be brought to heaven as was expected when the great gates open to reveal glory itself.
And Bethesda markets Fallout New Vegas the way they should have before, with better DLC than Dead up your ass Money.

I wish to be visited by a supernatural entity tonight that will be willing to transform my current vessel into a beautiful woman of my ideal design and attributes (similar to gif posted)

>I wish to be visited by a supernatural entity tonight that will be willing to transform my current vessel into a beautiful woman of my ideal design and attributes (similar to gif posted)

I wish my sister would make me eat her asshole out tonight until it's sparkling clean.

Re-rolling for this wish. Please.

I wish that Sarah Jane Hyland the actress would notice me and fall completely in romantic love with me.

I wish that tonight will go exactly as I desire it to.

I wish to be visited by my ideal soulmate/romantic partner tonight.

samefagging

I wish to turn into a 10/10 beautiful trap whenever I smoke marijuana.

Dude you really really want to be a girl, isn't there something real you can do about it? Where are you from?

I wish to be able to freely teleport to a pocket dimension where I have full creative control.

black mirror just wathced this episode

I wish i could live stress and anxiety free

I wish I could live on a nice farm comfortably financially

I want someone to touch me pee pee

I wish i had a few million dollars

I wish, man. HRT and surgery would never deliver the desired result given. I'm from a rural area too so even if I were for it, I wouldn't be able to afford it due to it not being covered.

Wish I had 5 million dollars within a years time

Forever and always

I want to find someone I love.

I wish to meet my ideal soulmate within the week and to be with her for the rest of our long, happy, and healthy lives together.

I wish to be visited by a genie tonight that will grant me 6 wishes exactly as I intend them to be granted.

I wish I get a better job sometime this year that'll allow me to better take care of my family.

A manual for how to optimize being human with all it's powers and short comings

This reminds me of CandleJa...

I wish to have sex with actress Chloe Bennet tonight.

I want the girl i can't have

This is why I don't fly!

I wish that I could easily shapeshift akin to Mystique from X-Men.

Anyone that I am romantically or sexually attracted to will instantly fall completely in love with me.

I wish for a clear mind

I wish I could have 3 wishes

I'm sorry. For what is worth I believe that being female has no intrisic value. You can identify what exactly it is that you fancy so much about being a woman and own that. Is it really boobs or vagina or is some other thing?

I wish you'd kill yourself OP

check em, I wish I had a 10 inch long penis with a 7.5 inch circumference

You could ask her instead of Sup Forums

I wish I could find a girl to love

A sexy beautiful loyal latina completely in love with me

Roll

I wish to die of a blood clot tonight in my sleep

May the wishes come true for all posters that really believe

Rich and famous

Wish for love

Get pussy tomorrow

Money freedom and peace

I wish I hit the lottery tonight.

super pc next month pl0x

I wish I was dead

Freedom from my family happiness love

I wish my ex would get another dui.

Re-roll

Wanna win the lotto max tomorrow night : it’s at 60 mill.

I wish I could be successful, happy, and educated

Teleportation

I wish OP would kill himself.

Daily reminder it only takes idiots 10 years to suck. Do Not Reply.

Financial freedom a house and money to invest and enjoy

Go back to 2006

Roll

Rolll

Be happy

i get the house i bid on

Have a new chance at everything

I wish to get in the AAF

Feel and be loved wanted and needed

Pls let me graduate and get a job

I love you, user

please let me fuck this weekend

stealing your wish

I wish for my death, in the next 8 hours, while I'm asleep.

that this girl i fell for leaves her shitty boyfriend for me

sum fucc

I wish i was 6' 2"" height