Hey /b do someone had some hard times and had to stop smokin weed ? need some advice/ boost (I'm kinda mentaly addicted)

Hey /b do someone had some hard times and had to stop smokin weed ? need some advice/ boost (I'm kinda mentaly addicted)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5OSMqSPmfVA
reddit.com/r/leaves/
youtube.com/watch?v=XqjWidsMhvM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Take a tolerance break man. After the third day you'll be just as good as new. Personally I love the stuff and it's hard to get out of the habit of doing it daily. Just takes a little will power and put your mind onto something more productive in the meanwhile.

This
Honestly you just need to give it time, it's tough but whenever I want to drink/smoke I try to figure out why I feel that way (ie putting off problems etc)
It sounds fucking gay, but you gotta stick to it for at least 2 weeks, things get better and you just have to focus on that

drink beer

why would you need to stop smoking weed

OP here. Cause it make me feel reality more enjoyable but in fact not that much, i do much more things when i don't have weed. Life is not just a bunch of emotional things there is a point where you need to become someone by yourself without fault that can make you fell at every fukin moment.

I have a substance abuse problem and need to back off weed so thst I'm not medicating away my feelings.

www.reddit.com/r/leaves is an excellent place to get support. If you are unable to control your behavior on your own, consder getting professional help.

smoking everyday is gonna fuck you up permanently, but aside from that you're going to be completely unproductive relative to when you're sober. limit yourself to once a week, maybe even less later on. if you have problems get therapy and try to work through them. LSD may help a bit if we're talking drugs, but don't overdo it.

Stop buying it. If you can't then you need therapy to see why you are self medicating. No shame.

I know that i have to wait but that's so hard you know, I just smoked everyday for 2 years without interuption and i'm just at my 10 days of abstention. tonight i'm just a little lost between my feelings and what i've to do. THX 4 u ALL

I used to smoke almost every day but I quit doing that. I smoke once or twice a month. Maybe if I'm lucky once every couple weeks. It sucks, but its good for your mind and tolerance. My bestfriend doesn't get high anymore because he smokes every day all day. I take 5 hits and I'm fucked up. Just let yourself know that you WILL smoke again in the future. It'll get you through for a long while.

you've made progress in those 10 days. don't let cravings get to you either, and if you're serious don't stash any weed. if you want to do it occasionally still, keep it at a trusted friend's

How long do i have to wait if i want to smoke one without risking my withdrawl ?

So it's hard quitting something you love and doesn't harm you in any way? Sounds completely normal to me.

post things to watch while high

>and doesn't harm you in any way?
aside from making you a lazy degenerate

You are very welcome. You are going to make it. It is not aupposed to be pleasant, so when you feel the urge, just acknowledge it and let it pass.

Honestly, until you don't feel dependant anymore.
Getting into a schedule can help that but it usually takes about 3 weeks for new habits or practices to feel routine.

Crush up 32oz of Aleve Liquid Gels and mix that with vodka

You'll go through mental withdrawl and it'll suck, but its worth it. Just be a man about it. Do other things that will occupy you. After your sober for about a month smoke a blunt of loud to your face. It'll be just like the first time getting high.

You'll be a little cat panda boy beeboppin' around Shantzweiger County, Maryland

in fact, i can't because i'm kinda asocial and it was the way to bypass the stress and sadness to being alone, without friends, rejecting people by fear of showing myself.

youtube.com/watch?v=5OSMqSPmfVA

Guys I'm helping my girl to quit. My girl smoke like 5 blunts every week. How bad is this? Right now whenever she stop taking weed she'll get stressed out and restless, weed helps her to calm down especially those sleepless nights. (we're having a pretty rough time in life) I myself rarely get high from weed, mostly because I need a lot to get me there. We're trying to quit because weed possession is actually a huge fucking offense here, just imagine mandatory death sentence being one of the punishment. And we're in constant fear or getting randomly tested whenever we're in public, mainly because it might cost us our jobs.

Start hitting dabs

I can't believe she smokes the reefer, it's like, she might as well fornicate with Beelzebub and drive the car around bekoosko

don't even produced in my place lol.

What country do you live in, man? Thats fucked. I would say 5 blunts a week isnt that bad, but when the death penalty is put into question, hell even I would quit completely.

Eh, Norwegia, you know how it is.... it can't be all viking helmets and longships

Try switching to vaping concentrate, instead of keep being a weed torchin' dickhead, really helps stretch the budget

Best part of the t break though are the dreams man. You will have such incredible dreams coming off long weed use.

5 blunts a week isn't that much lol.
But it's that big of a risk, talk to her about the fact that you're worried about the circumstances and, rather than just cold turkey, tell her that you want to start going out to places/events, free shit, anything to get out and not rely on weed to enjoy shit as much, I can't imagine that she wouldn't enjoy going out more.

Try warm ham, it's the proven system

Order some online

OP here. yup that's completly fucked. do everything with her, just to don't let the "to much thinking"

It's nearly impossible to stop smoking pot. however it's really easy to quit buying it. kinda like, if i have a bag of candy, i'm gonna eat some every day till it's gone. i can't help it. but if i just dont buy any candy then i'm good. keep it our of reach and give your mind time to adjust. you'll get through it op

It's frenkelshanc, nothing but putzerstantz, I can'tjehegglebranfgen, diicsdd

i could but i a non productive way to stop weed.

try to do things that you must do sober, like sports, gym, read something.
I was smoking 24/7 for 3 months, now I'm kinda broke and busy because of university. Do other activities that requiere being lucid. Also start hanging around with people that don't smoke weed.
Btw if you stop smoking weed for a long time and then you resume smoking after 2 o 3 months the effect will be strengthened.
Try to quit weed progressively, depending on your situation start with hours, days, weeks. Again try to keep yourself busy

P.S: I'll buy some weed tomorrow :)

dont do this. i did this now im fat....

Stop browsing Sup Forums. Stop doing the shit you used to do while high. T'is the only way.

thx m8

give me 2 minutes to find something my brother
its about 20 pages, straight outta the uni of Stockholm.
provided me with guidance and assurance in a tough time with the devils lettuice
if can take the time to read it, you will be enlightened in your struggle

fuck it i couldnt find it

go here are sort the content by /top/alltime

reddit.com/r/leaves/

work your way through it, read it in times of stress or cravings, helped me a ton

good luck soldier xxx

I'didn't came to /b high that much expect for fapping and talking about my depressive and jerk life. and i started a thread about and discovered that world isn't that bad

>reddit.com/r/leaves/
thx m8 i'll try it.

yeah I know there's no simple way of quitting, despite having each other, weed is probably the only thing that kept her from suicidal thoughts. Life is shit but we managed to get a lil better recently, I won't say ganja is totally bad but I believe we can do better without it, and she agreed. We don't have the money to buy other luxuries or go on a long trip, but we're moving out end of this months I think that's a good start, by keeping some distance from our junkies friend. I'm hoping the new environment will get her to slow down on getting high, but I'm only hopeful.

>permanent effects from cannabis
Name one. I've smoked/vaped lightly almost daily for 5-6 years and my memory is still "photographic" as ever

That's what i'm doing but that's not keep me safe all the time unfortunaltly

why some people get addicted and others don't, or it's a myth that you can smoke whenever you want, it's the kind of marijuana? Please explain to me, I have a shitty life and I wanted to try it, but I'm afraid of addiction.

OP here. you can try just make sure that you'll don't overuse this, it can make your sadness more sad than you feel now. it was a point that keept me in depression

just keep this thing for great occasion and don't habit yourself to smoke for escape your sadness

that's just about who you are and how you living the things.

marijuana, or at least that what I was made believe when acquired. It always take more than 2 or 3 full blunts for the trip to kick in. While most of my friends could get off in a few puffs. I'm never addicted, never really had the urge to get more, it's just like alcohol for me, I do it when I feel like it.

Smoke DMT. I had an epiphany during the trip that I was wasting my life getting high all day everyday. Haven't looked back.

So what do you do now with all the 'extra time to spend'?

You need to develop healthier habits. Find a hobby. Do sports (running helps a lot). Doze the amount of weed you smoke. I used to do it every day until I started to get bored from it and it wouldn't hit me as hard as it used to so I stopped for a few weeks. Once you give yourself a break you'll feel better and the high will be stronger. Good luck user.

Get into something which requires you not to be high (like chess)

Just got my JD. 14th in my class. Taking the bar next week.

i actually got frustrated trying to buy it and gradually forgot to buy again but ironically im too lazy to try to buy it still

I hate when people use relative terms.
Im guessing its’s a gram per blunt? Otherwise thats not much. I smoke prob >4g/week and my high is short and quick, but I still DO get high.

same. i think im 210 now. but im 6'1 so i hardley have a gut. 19 and already drink too much, i wonder what my future is gonna be like

>weed legislation pushed to august 2018 in canada
>rreeeeeeeee
im not a trudeau hippy "muh weed" but im depressed all the time

Smoke weed, use cannabis oil

So DMT made you want to be a lawyer rather than have a simple, quiet life? You might have taken the wrong drug unknowingly, friend. It's not supposed to make you pick a blind and foolish path in life like that, serving the scummy. Maybe it was MDMA or a synth RC?

Tell your dealer, that his mothet is a cunt. Then you cant buy.

No, that was the plan all along. I just finally saw what an impediment weed was to the goal. I've done Molly. Shit's cash, but didn't make be wanna stop smoking weed.

OP here. Could be like a joke but alredy did lol, but not like that.

OP here. once again Thx to all of u you're awesome, it isn't like my fight isn't finish but i feel less weak/alone now. i saved all of your messaged to remeber

Don't be a loser, be a man.

It'll be easier to take a break if you have something productive to do in the meantime. If you're just sitting around looking at your weed you're gonna wanna smoke it. Also /r/petioles and /r/leaves

last transmission of OP: youtube.com/watch?v=XqjWidsMhvM