Ask a man who wasted 4 years of his life and ignored his friends because he loved his wife, who is divorcing him now...

Ask a man who wasted 4 years of his life and ignored his friends because he loved his wife, who is divorcing him now, anything.

But you fucke d her right?

>married for 4 years
>didnt get to fuck her
are you fucked? of course we fucked plenty of times

You never know on this website

Be glad it was only 4. I’ve been trying to rescue a loveless marriage for 18 years, and now it is ending.

this
I would kill myself tbh

I wonder what part his friends played here

none, they all left for college and shit a year into our marriage. they didnt even like her

Ok, why is she divorcing you?

You were 18 when you married her right?

Go boombox careless whisper or something

because she has mental issues. nb4 why did you marry her if she had mental issues.
I didnt know it was as bad as it was. i loved her to death
and i was 19

My best friend of 30 years, best man in our wedding, took his own life last May. I lost my go-to talking/venting/advice source. It’s been rough since then.

wtf is that

It’s a Wham song from 1983

Count your blessings then. You are extremely young what did you expect.

i mean yeah, i did it to myself i guess

I'm never gonna dance again the way I dance with you soft jazz

Why are you two divorcing OP?

What was her illness?

You learned a lesson. Love does not conquer all. And you have no kids to worry about, right?

You got married at 19 and are divorcing after 4 years. As long as you didn't have any kids you're good. In your early 20's with some life knowledge.

She was a female. They are all mentally ill.

nice dubs, also,
she just has really bad anger issues. and im not sure, but she might have a touch of the tism
right
fucking kek

You wanted to high school number 2 college right? That wasn't for you. I'm 28. You're still a bachelor. You were not going to tolerate that broad into old age. She might come back that was just clean puss y. Be glad you had fun. She left you for her midlife crisis she wanted to wh ore just like you

I think you can save your marriage if you say that shits nasty. You don't necessarily win being a bachelor.

At least you don't have to pay for alimony.

i understood only half of that
yeah

Your life will work out fine. Get back out there and bang some stupid 18-19 year olds. Don’t tell any of them you were ever married. Give them a little mystery.

Are you retarded? I read that 3 times and have no idea what you are on about.

i never understood why some guys will completly cut off their oldest/best friends when they get a girlfriend.

yeah id love to, but i live in a shit dink town, 4,000 people. what do i do? go to the bar and get with a 30 some year old? go to the mall and creep on some young girls in the next town over?
i guess so

It would be nice if b had the little flags on postings, like on pol. I might have more empathy for this post if it had come from, say, Cambodia.

>>go to the mall and creep on some young girls in the next town over?

Yes. Go with that. That’s what I would do if I were 23 again. Hang out at Aeropostale and American Eagle. You are still young enough to pull it off.

Are you?

Why'd you do it? Give your life away, I mean.

honestly? because i was desperate. i was just rejected. i didnt wanna die alone. i have a disability that, if left unchecked, could kill me. i didnt wanna die alone like my dad.

We all die alone. It’s not that big a deal.

Is marriage even worth it?

What was the age difference between the two of you ?

Your friends will always be there, even when your wife isn't. Even if you let them go to be with your wife. They will understand

So now you need your friends attention? Just kill yourself off attention seeking ignorant faggot.

best part?

i bet you will do it again you fucking idiot