Really makes you think huh?

really makes you think huh?

Okay im so fucking tired of the nun one
Nuns choose to sequester themselves from society and dress accordingly due to the covenant they have made with god and will not be beat to death in the streets if they choose not to wear it
Burka/Niqab/trashbag/ whatever the fuck it is, is worn by all women in sandniggerstanabad because if they dont wear it, they will be beat to death
its a small yet crucial difference

What's the difference? All Muslims will go to hell, anyway

To be fair desu, I don't give a fuck about all of this.

>his land

lmao good one

I don't really give a fuck

there is a good debunk to the nun one floating around

the difference is jihad is a moral obligation or some shit in islam and apostasy carries a death sentence

Yes, really makes me thing that a common woman in a Muslim environment is dressed like a nun.

Going to bite the hook.
1) nobody accuses muslims of being extremists for growing out their beards. You might be able to find some isolated accusation on X news channel in Y year but it's an isolated accusation. People MAKE FUN of muslims for it the same way they make fun of Jews for having those curly hairs on the side of their face, it's used to mock them not call them terrorists because civilized people are seen as maintaining their body hair.

2) like pointed out, nuns choose to wear their robes just like monks in monasteries choose to wear large robes and spend all day reciting and reading scriptures. It's a choice. Meanwhile in many countries dominated by Islam if a woman chooses not to wear her burka she is beaten or killed

3) 99% of the time it's not "child throwing rock at tank" but rather "ahmed and his unit sniping children from the top of a local hospital".
I love it when people share intentionally dishonest photographs like that, as if even the most braindead idiot couldn't understand that it's a cherrypicked photograph of some kid meant to drum up sympathy. The American colonists committed violent crimes in the name of independence, but they didn't bomb festivals and market squares to get their point across.

Nuns make a choice

Muslim women have no choice

That being said Western Women should dress more conservatively but Muslims go a little too far

The 3 is true, but the muslims can go back in their shit holes if they want to practice 1 and 2.

there is no hell you slavofuck, keep licking the boot of your master putin.

I've got a point on number 2. Many Muslim women enjoy the burka or hijab. It desexualizes them so men aren't staring at their breasts all the time. Western culture just doesn't really understand that Muslim women enjoy being covered up. The thing that's wrong with it is that if a Muslim man sees any woman out of one he literally wants to like stone her to death.

>First part is extreme because im tired of seeing beard hair all over the 7/11 counter
>Second part is valid point. Either islam oppresses women or they choose to follow the faith
>Third they arent defending their land from invaders they are culling their own population to better control them.
4/10 you made me reply

When was the last time a nun, a Jew, or George Washington (pbuh) strapped a bomb to themselves?

/thread

no more replies or i'm gonna dump dead muslims

Most are ridiculous, but point #3 is fair. Americans should stay the fuck out of other countries' business. Americans have caused terrorism and western hate in previously moderately secular countries by sticking their nose where it doesn't belong.

Is this the best thing to come out of sweden?

>b-but point #3 is fair.

fuck off ahmed you i warned you faggots

>george washington
>hero

no more replies.

you better fucking do it Israel fag DO IT!!!!

This really made me think

>rizal
>hero

MOAR!!!

Fuck these "really makes you think HUH !?=!=!2" -threads, I'm so fed up with these bs threads, YES I AM MAD

>3) 99% of the time it's not "child throwing rock at tank" but rather "ahmed and his unit sniping children from the top of a local hospital".
while most of your post is right you are a fucking retard if you think we didn't do the same awful shit all the time for our "war heros"

Report them all.

DUBS TELLS THE TRUTH

YALL SEEN THE LEPRECHAUN SAY YEA

GOOD

GOY

1. Nobody calls Muslims extremists for having beards
2. Lay members of the church (i.e. normal people) don't wear nuns' habits
3. Muslims are attacking countries in every corner of the world

Gas the kikes, remove kebab and hang all the niggers

World Fixed, fuck off shills, I hope at least soros is paying you well to shitpost all day

Both the bearded jew and bearded muslims are most likely extremists but the bearded jew is only trying to swindle me out my shekels while the muslim is trying to kill me.

Nuns choose to cover themselves but a muslim woman covering herself out of fear of violence is by definition oppressed.

The last comparison is true though. History is written by the victors.

you seem fixated on the reasons people give for why they don't like muslims. the fallacy here is that people feel obliged to offer these reasons. the truth is that we don't need a reason to dislike muslims.

Well I do make an exception to Muslim nuns.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

The last one isn't wrong, give them their land back you filthy kike.

thats enough for now

most nuns dont even wear the nun dress

Why are they pointing at this absolute madman

yeah. it makes me think about how stupid people can be to make pictures like this.

It isn't particularly what we do, rather what we do it for. It used to be about spreading individualist philosophies of freedom and self-determination. At least, that is what we were told. Given how the digital age has exposed so many dirty places. Dirty, high-places.

We now are coming to the increasing realization that we were duped. Lied to. We are in a death-spiral and we will be facing a monolithic and controlling government that is dystopian in nature. We will die around the time we start to hear it's birth-cries.

Our children shall see it born in all of it's bloody glory.

Why do ragdolls always make people barf in movies and shit?

R A R E
A
R
E

I'm all for muslims fending off invaders. The real problem has always been the international jew

ISRAEL WILL NOT LOSE!