twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Was punk invented by blacks?
No.
>inb4 Death meme

No.

why is black in all caps?

objectivelly

punk is rock and blacks invented rock so yes

Death was the first proto punk band though, name another band sonically similar that preceded them. Literally every form of popular music comes from african americans

Also this

Suicide was the first punk album, so no. People will try to claim some pet band they like created punk because of a song or two, but they have no idea how genres are formed.

>Literally every form of popular music comes from african americans
Holy shit are you saying something positive about black people? Well let me remind you that despite making up less than 2% of the population, blacks make up 91% of the total crimes in the United States. That's over 34 different crimes per black person, including children! These are real facts and I'm not pulling random numbers out of my ass to further my racist agenda! Also, of that 91%, 78% is homicide, 24% is rape, 15% is assault, and 6% is armed robbery. That's insane! Think about this next time you dare slander the glorious aryan master race you white guilt coal burning roastie PRAISE KEK!

Even the fucking New York Dolls predate Death you cung.

they sound nothing like punk or even proto punk. none of the original punk acts ever heard of these nigs or were influenced by them in any way

Weren't the Stooges, MC5, and even the New York fucking Dolls all around before Death? Same with VU.

(You)

How the fuck did my phrasing match yours almost perfectly

>Death was the first proto punk band though

Dude, Death wasn't even formed when the first Stooges album came out.

reminder that even white people themselves were invented by blacks. the illustrious scientist jaub created them

It was invented by jews and mexicans, but they don't really care.

dumb person

They sound more like Thin Lizzy than punk anyway. A Band Called Death is a great movie though.

Ramones defined punk and they are a bunch of jews

it is impossible not to spell BLACK in all caps due to the natural size and strength of the BLACK Race

B O Y Y O U G O D
O
Y

Y
O
U

G
O
D

WE

WE

it literally wasn't as simple as blacks created rock and then whitey came and stole it. White people contributed just as much to rock as black people and even "black" music was influenced by European gospel.

>Death was the first proto punk band
What about Los Saicos,The Velvet Underground,The Stooges,MC5 or The New York Dolls? They all made proto punk in the 60's/early 70's before Death.

Secret info: that Death album wasn't made in 1973.

You realize the quintisential punk song is Sister Ray. In ethos, composition, and energy.

The stream of logic that blacks use is that rock and roll came from blues. And if you follow that further, blues came from negro spirituals which originated with slave owners teaching their slaves christian hymns which originated in Europe. The average black unironically believes they invented everything because they don't have much and need to lie to themselves in order to not feel like worthless pieces of shit

'75, and they cut 500 copies of one single. they had zero influence on punk music

Richard Hell defined punk rock

>tfw people change history to fit their narrative

They kinda suck anyway. The death metal band is a far better Death

this, although it's misinformation passed through generation after generation, i don't think it's purposeful malicious lies.

If you listen to negro spirituals they are more akin to European folk songs than African folk music

>AFRICKA
what a retard

where do people like this even exist? I never met one

You know, although i agree with what you're saying. charging this correct information with racism doesn't do anything but make people resist the true information.

Punk wasn't invented by blacks but rock was.

you faggots sure love black people, you can't stop talking about them

see

Los Saicos were the first punk band. Prove me wrong.

we wuz punks nshit

You have a lot of nerve coming with your yakub self on a Black forum telling me about revisionism like i'm some Hotep without any sense of self. fukk you, fukk all the cacs in here and fukk all the c00ns who cape for you.

fuck you I wanted to post that

Punk is reggae cultural music and stolen from black culture by white people.
It is just another form of stealing blues from or grassroots music from another region the Caribbean and black music and naming it sumfin else.

There really are and were no punk bands.
They were unskilled artist lifting reggae tunes.

To the point they even spun it off.
Even more once it was appropriated and renamed taking different styles of reggae into ska.

youtube.com/watch?v=W-_0V0IXEkc

So any thread with a pic of Sam Hyde is instantly removed by mods even if it's music related yet this shit is perfectly acceptable

>X genre is black
>Y style of music is white people shit
I'm so sick of this shit. Somone's race doesn't have a monopoly on a style of music that they (re)create

The punk rock movement was an offshoot of ska rock and birthed as a result in the UK... where many Jamaican immigrants influenced the music and culture via immigration. Punk rock has black roots from ska reggae. You a dearly lost breh...

mods only seem do do something about threads when they're reported

It's a discussion about music?

and those christian hymns come from jewish chants but you don't really want to go further do you, sweetie

>to not feel like worthless pieces of shit
and I wonder why, wonder where the snowflake comes from

No. Its racist to enjoy and or be influenced by other races cultures

Ive nwver head them called anything ither than negro spirituals. Seriously.

>negro
>not racist

Black people invented everything. They were also the Jews, Vikings, ....

not even close. both ramones' debut and never mind the bollocks came before it.

WUZ

blacks do make the best music though

its just ironic though because of out of every race blacks have the least contributions to society without question. yet they are the only ones who so aggresively try to take ownership over the small ammount of contributions they do have

if other races did the same blacks would literally be in mud huts wiping their ass with their hand and eating the shit from cows asses

you shouldnt throw stones from glass houses

KANGZ

They are protopunk at best

Ska predates reggae you moron

(not true by the way)

Jews are white

nobody outside americans give a fuck about race.

Being white isn't a concept in europe.

Does mom know you're on the computer?

This is so wrong. Punk is 100% american

i live in europe and you're retarded

*smacks lips* AYOO HOL UP TURN DOWN DAT KDOT FO A MINNET. SO YOU BE SAYIN DAT WE INVENTED BLUES, RAP, N NOW PUNK MUSIC? SHIIEEEEEETTT WHYPIPO B TAKIN ERYDANG FROM US

>reddit spacing

Jews are not biologically white according to Ancestry, 23andme, and the international research community

OZZY OSBOURNE WUZ BLACK TOO

WE WUZ SABBATH N SHIT

>and birthed as a result in the UK
punk was created in the usa

garagey surf rock,

You're mistaking ethnicity for race.

europeans call themselves british, germans, frenchs, spaniards, greeks, slavs, not white.

you need to lurk moar the flag boards, my dear american friend.

Americans have no native culture, that's why they cling to race BS.

ask yourself who donates money to BLM and antifa.

It's half true, it is the origin of the UK but I can't find anything about Jamaican immigrants. However, it wouldn't surprise my if The Clash or other punk bands were influenced from reggae. Music is supposed to be shared, it's not supposed to be contained in an ethnic group. Which is why saying X genre is black/white is ridiculous because they're is bound to be exceptions which tears a hole in the whole "X should be made by this one group". I mean of course some genres are going to have a disproportionate amount of one group of people in them. (Rap with blacks, Tibetan folk with Tibetans etc.) but this arises from cultural and material conditions

ugh meant to quote

This better be bait

nice musical discussion guys

>And if you follow that further, blues came from negro spirituals which originated with slave owners teaching their slaves christian hymns which originated in Europe.

lmao if we're going that way then all music originates from some african traditional music (inb4 stormfag says out of africa theory is false against all evidence because it contradicts their worldview)

btw, is right

prove me wrong you retard

Every single major protopunk band came from the US. Hell the Ramones were who inspired almost all of the first British punk bands. Punk got bigger in the U.K. Than it did in the US but it didn't originate there

you're an american whos never left his town yet here you are trying to tell me about my own country.... lol

how do you think diversity programs work in europe if race doesnt exist. do you think we dont have eyes or something? lol.... kid you need to log off the internet

Why is she acting like emo and punk are the same thing? Oh wait, because she's a stupid nigger.

I've never understood why white people are so obsessively fascinated with black men.

(I was going to write "black people", but it's really just black men; no one cares about black women.)

I think blacks are kinda retarded in thinking early humans living in Africa had dark skin

Why do americans give a fuck about who invented music?

is not like you're forbiden from enjoying music made from others races.

I do like nat king cole as well as your chinese kpop garbage and arabic music and videogame OST.

who cares?

>diversity shit
is non existant in europe retard.

lurk moar on pol, newfriend from reddit.

t. actual pol int and sp faggot.

>europeans call themselves british, germans, frenchs, spaniards, greeks, slavs, not white.
WRONG

what does that have to do with what i said?

if you negate out of africa theory you're as ignorant as afrocentrists who claim X historical figure was actually black

I hope you see the irony in saying that

>diversity programs are non existant in europe

hit x on the top of your browser

b-but sweden

Well he isn't wrong in terms of what's considered white in europe isn't considered white in the US.

>blacks

you mean most of the scientific community

even thought dark skin is more resistant to the sun? and lighter skin evolved because it can absorb vitamins from the sun more easily in colder environments?

So you're saying that whites evolved from blacks? That blacks are an evolutionary stepping stone? You know there's plenty of recent findings that challenge the theory right?

so yer saying whites are more evolved than blakcs? whtaf man thats racist